Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need Prayers and Help

Author Topic: Need Prayers and Help
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord for answering the prayers lifted up to Him on your behalf, I am thrilled to read this update and know we will continue to pray for you!!!

God Bless you!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Hardy
Member # 2196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Hardy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Looks like I do have a job in the works! Took drug screen for a company last Thursday. They sent me paperwork for job yesterday. Hallalooya!

Guess I will be going to work sometime this week.

Me and my family wish the best for all of you and thank you for your prayers.

Keith

Posts: 5 | From: Panama City | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith, Know that we all continue to lift you up in our prayers and that God is listening, keep looking and keep walking in His faith, HE will not cause you to stumble , but, bring you through this stronger than ever! I know it is hard....I've had a LOT of hard knocks and have depending upon the Lord to get me through until the next day, but He has never ONCE let me down, nor will He you! Keep the faith and we are still praying for you!!

God Bless!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may want to talk to a lawyer about your considering a bankrupetcy. Many years ago we had to when my husband lost his job for 7 months. This is not something to go into lightly but you should pray about it and talk to a professionaly. I will pray for you.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Hardy
Member # 2196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Hardy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Did not hear any more about the "Hawaii" job, so I called the employment agency and they told me they had not faxed my info to the company and were waiting until after noon our time when they would be open. ?????

I did contact three other employment agencies and do and fax all their paperwork. Hoping something will come out of this.

Three boat companies in Louisiana did call. Two will not have anything open for about a month. The other says they will keep my info on file.

Some of the items we placed on ebay did sell. Not for much, but at least it will be some cash. I had one email that suggested we go through our closet and see if we have any unused clothing and put it up for auction. For the life of me, I never thought of that.

I can tell you, looking for a work can be a full time job in its self.

Keith

Posts: 5 | From: Panama City | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Keith,

Just checking in to see if there was an update and see that there was and Praise God, it sounds like things are heading in the right direction...step out in faith, (when we get so low, it is all we can do, God is holding your hand, don't worry!!)....I will lift this newest job offer up in prayer too and ask that God bless you and bring His will in your life to fruition as you are struggling....His will is always the PERFECT place each of us should be and remember He is still in control and you have your Christian brothers and sisters still lifting you up in prayer!!! Please keep us updated!!

God Bless!

Keith Hardy
Member # 2196

Thank you for your prayers. I am still plugging along. Been making a lot of phone calls and sending faxes with my resume.

The power has not been turned off yet!!! Yay!

Anyhow, received a call from an employment agency in Mississippi that may have a job for me working 28 days on with 14 off with possible being able to work over in Hawaii of all places! They are forwarding my info to the prospective employer. Hopefully they will call. Now the other problem with the possiblity of taking this job will be flying over there.

The agency said a ticket would cost me roughly $350 one way. I hope to talk with this company and see if they would be willing to buy my ticket and take it out of my pay. If I can at least get there, then maybe, with money coming in I'll be able to get back home.

We continue to scrammble.

Thanks folks.

Keith

BTW. Updated my page earlier today.

Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith, Please, please do not lose hope for our God is still on the throne!! I am encouraged for you in that there are job prospects for you! God has promised us He would supply our needs, and He cannot lie!! God will grant you a job!! His timing is different than ours, but rest assured, He WILL supply!! Prayer of fellow Christians are with you and your family, and God has given us notice He loves us by allowing His Son to pay our debt on the cross at Calvary!! Because of this, we have eternal life through His Son!! Rejoice with us as God leads you to the job He has picked for you!! If no job is in the near future, the temporary agencies may have something for you to help in dire need. Many do not charge, and though the pay is often very low, it is better than nothing. Please make sure that this would not interfere with any unemployment money you may receive. Sometimes, this type of income will interfere, so be sure to check it out. "Father, We love You, we thank You for allowing Your Son Jesus to be the payment for our sin debt. You know this situation, and I know You have the answer on the way! Please grant this family the patience to wait on You, and the wisdom to know which job You have to supply his needs. Continue to be with this brother and his loved ones and supply their needs. Bless him with an abundance of Your mercy. In the precious name of Your Son Jesus we ask this, Amen." Continue to keep us updated on this Keith. We, as Christians, are praying for you. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

God Bless you, Keith, please know that we are continuing to lift you and your loved ones up and that God is listening. Please, call all of the agencies you can think of, the power company, churches may be able to get you in contact with some agencies that can help...food pantries...God is going to lead you to those who can help....Please hold on to His promise that He will never forsake us and know, HE is faithful....call the utility company and try to work out a schedule with them, explaining you have small ones and HAVE to have your power on....God will lead you to the right places or the right people to you.....Know that your brothers and sisters in Christ love you and we will continue to lift you up as God brings you through this. Please do keep us updated as we do care and we do love you and remember our Lord loves you all SOOOO much!!!

I pray you will find His peace settle around you and that God brings you a miracle, He will do it....He certainly will, just keep the faith and never turn loose of the promise that God gives to all of His children!!

God Bless you!

Keith Hardy
Member # 2196

Thank you folks for your prayers. We are still trying to figure out what we can do. We have been ransacking our home to see what we can do without and try to sell.

Tomorrow (Monday) I am back on the phone calling all over to see what I can find or that I can do to get work. Really hard to tread water so to speak right now. I feel as though my legs have been knocked out from under me with this latest situation.

We will continue to go forward as best we can.

Keith

Lainie
Advanced Member
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you and your family. Please don't lose hope! Continue to ask God to provide for you...He will!

In Christ,
Lainie

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Keith, I read with a heavy heart your post and will certainly lift you and your loved ones up in prayer. Please know God has a purpose for each of us and He will bring the things we need at just the right time and the people we need in our lives at just the right time too!! As the song goes 'His eye is on the sparrow, and I know HE's wathing ME!!'....Know that God feels your anxiety and keep your eyes toward HIM in prayer, He is faithful to all of His children and will provide for our EVERY need!! I pray that you will be able to connect with agencies in your area who will help you with your IMMEDIATE needs, food and your utilities being paid....Please keep us updated and know that you are being lifted up in prayer and that God is IN CONTROL!!! Trust Him!!
Keith Hardy
Member # 2196

Hi,

Don't know where to start, but I am in serious need of any help. Please read the info I posted on this page. http://khardy.web1000.com/help/index.htm

If anything, please pray for me and my family to get through this crisis.

Thanks,
Keith

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement