Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for Nick & the control of gay friend on his life

Author Topic: Pray for Nick & the control of gay friend on his life
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God, I am agreeing with my brothers and sisters in Christ for your hands on Nick and your loving arms to surround him, for him to have the strength and peace about seeking only YOU, Father God for all of his needs!! We bind the evil the enemy is tossing at this young man in the name of Jesus and cast it out!!! Father God, please cover this young man with your protection and give him the discernement to know what the enemy is doing and not to allow this confusion and evil influence into his life, in the name of your Precious Son Jesus! Amen and AMEN!! [Prayer]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will tell you this:

Bad Company corrupts good morals.

and I was once into Wicca and I am not any more.
But I tell you this wicca is evil and bad and should not be followed by anyone.

Tell Nick to throw out any gifts that this friend has given to him, and to tell his friend that he does not agree with his lifestyle and to stop haing out with him. Nick has to make the decidion to put a stop to all thing like that in his life. and let god do the rest, for man can not bear a burden of that size without god in their corner.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers go out to and for Nick. I agree that God is the strength that Nick needs, and I'll pray that Nick would seek His help. "Father, You know all about this situation, and I ask that You be with Nick in a very special way, that Nick would seek Your face and call on You for help. We love you, we adore you, we praise you, and we thank you. Let Nick see that You are the source that he can turn to. In the blessed name of Jesus we ask. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddi
Community Member
Member # 2079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for 17 yr old Nick. He seems to want to change his life but is not strong enough to do it. His best friend is gay (Nick is not) and when ever Nick wants to be with other people this friend won't let him, he wants Nick to himself. This friend has some type of control and hold over Nick, this friend is also involved with Wicca. Pray that Jesus is the only source of control in Nicks life. Thank You.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement