Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for my friend

Author Topic: Prayer for my friend
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Westone, I lift you and your friend Kandyce up to our Lord in prayer and ask that God work to change the hearts of her parents and this precious girl be allowed to continue back at church and be in the fellowship of other Christians and be allowed to continue her friendship with you! Keep lifting it up in prayer my brother, God hears every word and is faithful to all of his children!!!

God's most abundant blessings and peace be unto you this day!

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Westone
First Post
Member # 2114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Westone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known this girl named Kandyce for like a year now. over that course of time we slowly became best friends. she liked me but i wasnt sure i wanted to ruin a friendship by going out with her. Her parents are kinda old fashion in my view point and expected me to ask her dad to date her so i did. her dad responded well but a couple days down the road her mom decided to pull her out of our church, our youth group and the worship team she was a part of, and shes not aloud to talk to me on the phone or email me. we had done nothing wrong and decided to not even kiss before marriage. I would ask that you would pray that she would be aloud to come back to church and that there would be no strife in her home. Thanks all. God Bless!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement