Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent request for ongoing prayer

Author Topic: Urgent request for ongoing prayer
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Linda,

I am agreeing in prayer with the others in lifting you up and your precious daughter and grandchild at this time, we join together in rebuking the enemy and break these bonds that has been put around her and lift her up to Jesus to free her and turn her towards HIS light and peace and love......my prayers go to you, your husband and children left at home, your son-in-law and his parents even, that they may all be touched in some way by seeing the light of Jesus! It is usually darkest before the breakthrough, some people, God love them, must hit rock bottom before they will lift their faces up to God and ask for Him and live in His refuge and serve Him! Please know that I will keep your entire family in my prayers and let us know how things are going, as we do love you!

In His love and service,

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heather2004
Community Member
Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heather2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Linda, I am praying for you and Hal, and for Helena and your grandson that God will work this situation for the good. That he can make beauty from ashes. I know that in my own life that my kids have seen a transformation in me and that has opened their hearts up to God. Children see what their parents do and that helps them to find God as well. I am so sorry that Helena had to be broken so much to come to God, but I am grateful that she has accepted Christ in her life, that is a very important first step. I pray that she has the strength to stay with Christ in the midst of difficult situations.

Heather

Posts: 19 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lainie
Advanced Member
Member # 1931

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Lainie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying in agreement with Pastor Dave!

In Christ,
Lainie

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for each person mentioned and for all your needs and that God will bless you with peace and strength to get through this time. Our blessed hope is soon coming. It will be terrible [mad2] for them that refuse to hear the truth about our Lord and Saviour Jesus our Christ.

[hyper] I stand in one accord with you praying for your family and shouting to the professing church to AWAKE AND LOOK TO HEAVIN FOR THE BRIDGROOM IS COMING SOON!!!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how to ask for this; My prayer request is for my oldest daughter Helena. I cant give you the details of her current situation, but to say that she is in a very desperate situation.

I have just learned that he has made some very poor choices in the past few months, some that I cant even understand, but she is at this moment reaping the consequences of those choices and they are life breaking or changing consequences.

Many of you know that I stoped praying for God to protect her and to do what ever he needed to do to bring her to her knees at the foot of the cross some time ago and on Thanksgiving she announced to us that she had found Christ. Well, she may have found Christ, but broken she was not and now broken she is and I believe it is going to get much worse before it gets better.

This situation fortifies my belief that time is short. There is no time for playing; God is going to have whom he is going to have and he is coming back for a bride that is pure and Holy and set apart. I believe that God is going to show Helena what this means, and he is doing it in a very rapid way. She is learning lessons that I was given the grace of more than 25 years to learn.

Please pray for her; pray that her faith not fail as the enemy threshes her like grain on a threshing floor. Please pray that she will find what God would have her find in this horrible and tragic place that she has of her own free will walked into. Pray that the Spirit will help her to understand that God is not mocked, but she is not alone still.

Please also pray for my grandson. He is innocent and yet he too reaps the consequences of her choices. Pray that God will keep him under HIS wing and that he will grow to be a man after God's own heart, inspite of all the enemy has thrown his way.

Please pray for me too and for Hal; pray for our strength to be a support and a Godly example to all our children. Pray that we are able to give help where it is needed without neglecting the less vocal ones who are not necessarily less needy of our love an support.

Please pray also for my two daughters here at home that they be strengthened by God and not feel left out in this time when their sister is taking so much of our time and our minds and attention and finances. Pray that they will come to know the power of their prayers and that they will continue in those prayers for their sister.

And last but not least pray for my son in law. He and my daughter are divorced. He currently is caring for my granson alone. He does not know Christ; He does not have a strong family and his mother and father are not saved and were recently divorced after a tragic battle through the courts that almost destroyed the whole family. Pray that he will too come to find the Lord Jesus Christ in all this and be a Godly Father to my grandson. I believe that God has been calling him for some time now. Pray that we (Hal & I) through our continuing love for him will be a witness of the Love of Christ in us that he cannot deny.

Most of all Pray that God's perfect will be done by all as we live out this drama moment by moment.

Thanks you all; I love you all very much. May God bless you all richly.
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement