Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please continue to pray for us!

Author Topic: Please continue to pray for us!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, Please know we still remember you in our prayers and are lifting you up at this time....the Lord is faithful and sooo good.....I will pray that everything works out for the best for you, that is in His will! God Bless you!!!
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, I have been and will continue to pray for you both. I also want to agree that God has supplied your miracle! Now it's up to you to claim it! I have a peace that only God can bring, that He has supplied your miracle!! I will continue to pray for you that God would reflect the fiery darts Satan is hurling at you. Satan will use any trick he can to get us off course from seeking the will of God, and he is using them at your expense. Seek the will of God in all things you do, use the power of God to demand Satan to leave you! God bless you both.
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, just letting you know we are also agreeing with our brothers and sisters and lifting you and your family up to our Lord in prayer! Know that GOD IS IN CONTROL, I pray His peace will settle all around you and you will feel His love and joy in your heart at this time!

God Bless you and know you are well loved!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, we need an update!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord has already supplied your miracle rejoice and be glade in it. Your joy is in Christ Jesus don’t let the world steel what God has freely given you. It’s an awesome responsibility to be granted a child to love and grow in the Lord. Rejoice that God has given you a child. Also have no doubt that you are in my prayers and in the prayers of many other Christian prayer warriors here on this forum. You are a blessing to me; thank you for posting and may we hear from you often. God bless you!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott and Melody
Member # 1947

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Scott and Melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, we are doing better, but Satan is trying to put bad thoughts in my head still.Actually the Western Blot test came back undeterminable. However, the RNA test came back negative. The doctor seems to be not concerned, but she has to take the test again in October. He says its just S.O.P. The RNA test is a very specific test, so I guess everything is ok. We are being very positive about everything, and praying with great faith that God has healed us if need be. We will keep you updated, but please pour on the prayers strong. Thanks for all the support, Scott and Melody
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement