Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Computer Hacker

Author Topic: Computer Hacker
Adonai4me2
Member # 1084

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Adonai4me2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus we lift up Dwayne to You right now and we ask You Lord that You would reveal Yourself to him. We pray Lord that You would set him free by the power of the Holy Spirit. We rebuke satan's attack upon him and we command it to go in the name of Jesus. And all who agreed said Amen. Be set free in Jesus name. [Cross] [Bible] [Prayer]

--------------------
Jesus4me2_77

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God, I lift Dwayne up to you at this time aned ask that all the chains satan have cast upon him will be broken and he will come to know and love and serve the Lord with all of his heart and mind and soul in the name of your Precious Son, Jesus!

God Bless!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dwayne
Community Member
Member # 2246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dwayne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everybody

This is my 1st post and it is for prayer. I want to serve God with all my heart but I am in bondage. I am a Dss Satelite Hacker and Software/Cracks/Serial Hacker. I am deep into the undergroud of this bondage and I cannot quit. I can not describe it in words but I find that my will is almost forced by Satan. The desire to commit this sin is worse than a drug habbit. Please Pray for me.

Thank You

Dwayne

Posts: 11 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement