Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Us

Author Topic: Prayer for Us
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing in the Need, You are certainly on our minds and in our hearts and we are not forgetting to lift you up in constant prayer, please let us know how things are going, we are waiting for that wonderful PRAISE REPORT!! Praise God!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Standing In The Need
Member # 2164

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Standing In The Need   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Pastor Dave for lifting us up in prayer. We are born again Christians and we are committed to the Great Commission. Thank you again. We will also pray for you, your family, your church, and your community. May God Bless and keep you.
Posts: 3 | From: Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, your families, and your ministries are in my prayers. God Bless you.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Standing In The Need
Member # 2164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Standing In The Need   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We thank you for lifting us up in prayer. We also return the lift up in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May God Bless you and keep you and May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Love and Unity through Our Lord,
Minister Leon & Mrs. Carol Thompson

peace!

Posts: 3 | From: Cleveland Ohio | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband and I will certainly stand in agreement with you in building your ministry. He is a minister waiting for a call to be issued also, we know that the Lord has the PERFECT ministry for us and we feel it is coming soon and VERY soon!! We know that God will bless you mightily as you work together to achieve the mission He has put you on. Bless you and all those precious souls you will have the chance to minister to!! We will lift your church up in our prayer this evening!!!
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Standing In The Need
Member # 2164

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Standing In The Need   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning, we greet you in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My husband is an ordained minister and I am right by his side. We are asking for the prayers of other Christians who know the importance of a Bible-Teaching, Bible-Preaching, Non-Denominational, Multicultural, Multiethnic Church. We are endeavoring to follow the vision that my husband had through his fellowship with the Lord through Bible Study and Prayer. The Lord gave him a vision for a Church in our community where all of God's people, Black, White, Yellow, & Red can come together in worship. We are soliciting your prayers even though we have already prayed and talked to the Lord about it. Should you want to assist us monetarily, please send all donations to: Invisible Faith Christian Church, PO Box 99460, Cleveland, OH 44199-0460. Thank you in advance. May God Bless you and your families, communities, and Churches.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement