Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » I am so scared

Author Topic: I am so scared
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD!!! He is sooo awesome and so good!!! I'm just thrilled and know you feel at peace too! Praise Him, for He truly IS the Great Physician!! We love you and are so happy for this great report!!!

God Bless, Candace!!

Pam [clap2]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 10 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, Thank you so much for your prayers during this time. They brought me through the dark time. My last test showed nothing and they gave me the all clear!

I'm very happy and I feel so blessed.

I keep you all in my prayers. God Bless you all!

--------------------
God Bless

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candace, I want to let you know I'm still praying for you during this. I'm praising God with you for the good news so far, with anticipation that better news is just beyond the horizon!! God is working in your life! You are right in that you need to give this ALL to the Lord. God is more able to deal with it than you! I understand this is easier said than done, but this is what God wants. I'll continue to pray for you that you will find the faith to just give EVERYTHING to God. Look at what He has done thus far, then think of how much more He can and will do in your life! Thank you for the updates, we as Christians care. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candace,

Just to let you know that you are on our daily prayer list and I know God is keeping you safely in His loving arms (the VERY best place to be!!)....Please, update us as you get more information and know that we love you and are still praying for you!!

God Bless!!

Pam (aka TwinsGranny)

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
betty_white
Community Member
Member # 2098

Icon 16 posted      Profile for betty_white   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too, am offering my prayers for you...as in everything, keep your faith in God and may you find peace in the knowledge that you are loved and remembered in all of our prayers. May you, your family and your fiancee, be richly blessed with good health...Betty/Louisiana

--------------------
" 'Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in Me will not be disappointed.' " ISAIAH 49:23

Posts: 8 | From: Lacombe, Louisiana | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

God Bless you, Candace, we love you and we are continuing to lift you and this problem up in prayer! Remember, God is working at all times and a lot of the things He has planned for us 'down the road' we cannot see at the moment, know He has the PERFECT plan for your life already mapped out and has you in His mighty hand and will not cause you to stumble or fall.....I pray that God's peace will fill your heart at this time and you well remember you are well loved!!!

God Bless!

trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 18 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord has been good to me and I know I just need to have faith in him right now. I know I need to give my problems to him.

Thank you all for your prayers, they have been so helpful to me. Please know that I am praying for you as well. Betty I am praying that God guide you in your current situation.

I know the Lord will take care of us.

God Bless.

Candace

--------------------
God Bless

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candace.I will pray that God will give you peace of mind and a good report.

Please pray for us, too. We just moved and we are trying to find a Church home.
Love and Prayers,
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Candace,

Still remembering you and lifting you up in prayer. God has given you, His child the power to cast out this the enemy is throwing your way....I cast this fear and anxiety out in the name of Jesus and pray God fills you to overflowing with His love and peace, knowing that HE IS IN CONTORL and HE has the perfect plan in your life.....Praying for a full and complete recovery and that the joy and peace that only our Heavenly Father gives us will fill you at this time!!

trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 16 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the mammogram showed nothing of concern according to the tech and radiologist but they said that they are not always accurate on a woman my age so monday I go in for an ultrasound. I'm feeling more at peace these days but every now and then I have a hard time. Last night was one of them, I start to wonder what God's plan is for me. But then I think that I have to trust him with my heart and soul.

i thank you all for your prayers, I will keep you posted and keep you all in my prayers.

God Bless,

Candace

--------------------
God Bless

Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Candace, I'll remember you in prayer. I know God is the ultimate doctor, He can turn something into nothing. Yet He can also (and has!) turn nothing into something!! He turned nothing into something when He created this world!! Please have the faith that God can turn your fears into nothing at all!! "Father, I ask that you calm the fears of this sister, be with her and let her know that You are by her side. Give her the faith she needs to overcome all her fears. I ask that if this is an illness, that you would choose to heal her instantly. I know that You and only You have the power to heal her. We love You, we worship You, we praise You, and we trust You. Thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. In the blessed name of Jesus, Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chezza10
Community Member
Member # 2169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for chezza10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to say, congratulations on the wedding to come. Have a most excellent day.
Posts: 12 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chezza10
Community Member
Member # 2169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chezza10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sweetie,
well this is a hard one, I have recently had test done that have come out negative praise God. But the fear before that came with it wow big time fear. I am just saying I understand where you are at.
The fear you are experiencing I believe can be squashed and you can be at peace.
I pray in the name of Jesus for fear to go and peace to enter into your heart. Peace that only you know God has placed in you and not from mans understanding a supernatural peace. God I also pray for negative results surrounding all testings. God thankyou for the love and peace you have given and let your glory be exalted amen.
bless you Love chezza

Posts: 12 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Candace, The Lord that created you and knows even the number of hairs on your head, loves you SO much that HE will never leave you alone, no matter what the circumstances are! Stand firm in your belief and we all lift you up together in prayer that Our Father, who is the great PYSICIAN will touch you with His healing hands. Please do hold on to the peace that only God can give you, no matter what happens, God is in control and HE will give you the means to deal with it!! HE is totally faithful to each and every one of His children. Bask in our Father's love and know that we love you too!
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 16 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your words of encouragement. Everyone on this site has really helped me keep the faith. I'm so glad I found it, God Bless you and may the Lord keep you well. I will keep you updated.

Candace [wiggle7]

--------------------
God Bless

RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candace,

Keep up the faith! It is VITAL that, in the event that something is seriously wrong,that the rest of you be in tip top shape! This includes your spirit!! I know it's scary, but that's why God gave us each other!! I know I speak for everyone here when I say that we'll be upholding and uplifting you in prayer!! Keep us updated please!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 20 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 29 years old, I have a 13 year old son. I am engaged to be married october of next year. I've been having some arm trouble that my doc attributed to muscle spasms, it has gotten better, but I have discovered a lump in my breast on the same side and I'm so afraid that something is wrong. I go in for a mammogram next wednesday. I have full faith in the Lord, but there are days where I can't eat or sleep, I'm terrified. Please pray for me and my family so that this works out. I thank you all for your prayers, I in turn pray for all of you.

God Bless.

Candace [Cross]

--------------------
God Bless

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement