Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Feeling sick

Author Topic: Feeling sick
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you as you go through this problem and I pray that He will open the door for you to get the medical help you so desperately need and SOON! Lord we just lift her up and ask that you lay your hands on her and deliver her from the pain that she has in her body and open the door supernaturally for her to get all the help she needs to take care of those cysts!

God's most abundant blessings and peace to you, my dear, you will remain on our prayerlist!

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
want_a_home
Community Member
Member # 2090

Icon 19 posted      Profile for want_a_home     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply but i know about cysts and
all that already.....My husband is the one that does not...I know its a hormone problem and thats why I have bean on hormone replacment therapy for three years. What I was saying is altough I am on the meds I am still getting worse so I am asking for prayers so i dont feel sick any more.
Thank you. And Yes he is still trying to get me to drink the juice. [Eek!]

Posts: 13 | From: Soth Dakota, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi:

Of course I will pray for you. But I will also encourage you that you really should go to the doctor. If you need help finding free medical care in your area, please email me and I will try to help you.

Linda@helpforhomeschoolers.com

Cranberry juice will not help you with an ovarian cyst. Ovarian cysts form because of a hormone problem.

This is an excellent article on ovarian cysts their types, causes, dangers, treatments...

What you NEED to know about Ovarian Cysts

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
want_a_home
Community Member
Member # 2090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for want_a_home     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I would like prayer for myself.
I really did not want to do this because i didnt want to sound greedy.
About 9 years ago i was anorexic and I am just starting to recover now.
I was in a bad relationship and started to experience hot flashes they were no big deal to me. I thaught they were because I was hungry.
Well about 4 years ago i left Him and started a relationship with my currant husband. My hot flashes got worse and I started having my mensus two weeks apart. I ended up in the hospital two different nights because I thaught I was dying or having a heart attack. Well My Dad and husband called me crazy and a hypocondriac and I stopped telling them how I feel. My obgyn however put me on birth control pills to stop the bleeding.
They also did a ultra sound and found my right ovary was covered with cysts to many to count.
well the hot flashes lessend and were one day a month after my period ended. 3 months ago the hot flashes started becoming more severe again and happening every other week. Now this month I am every week and lower right adominal pain so bad i can hardly walk today. My husbands working and some freinds of mine are going out for the eving so i am watching their kids also. so 4 kids total 2 I have to pick up. I wanted to go to the docter monday but we dont have insurance and my husband says he will pick me up some cranberry juice tomarrow. That i dont think it will help because its my ovaries not kidneys. Please pray for me so I will get streghth and stop hurting I am 28 and cant even play a good game of catch half the time with my son cuz I cant stand up long enough. I was 109 but now 121 pounds please pray I wont lose the weight again also
thank you and sorry this is so long.
Michelle

Posts: 13 | From: Soth Dakota, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement