Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » A Family

Author Topic: A Family
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the name of our beloved Lord and Savior, I join my sisters in Christ in lifting Mairy up and asking for a peace to settle on her heart and for the joy that comes only for you, Father God to fill her up to overflowing, please give her and her family strength and peace at this time.

I will remember you and add you to my prayerlist dear Mairy, please keep focused on God and look ahead not backwards, you aren't heading there anyway, but God DOES have plans for you sweet sister and allow Him to show you His perfect love and peace!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grammie
Community Member
Member # 1873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grammie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mairy, Linda could not have stated things more perfectly. I agree whole heartedly with Linda.

Satan knows that God has a perfect plan and future for you and he loves doing to you what he is doing right now. Stop giving into him. You know better than that dear sister.

In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you Satan and with the authority God has given me I COMMAND you to flee from Mairy and STOP interferring with her thoughts. She is a true woman of God and DOES NOT belong to you. Go your way Satan. We will NOT let you destroy this godly woman. As it is spoken in the Name of Jesus, it is done.

Thank you Jesus that you are in control. I ask that you surround Mairy with your mightiest angels. Raise her from this "pit" that she has fallen into. Put a smile on her face and in her heart. She knows you are there and she knows you hear and answer prayers. Speedily renew her spirits, give her a renewed strength and courage.
We know you have a way already planned for her and her daughter. Give her signs of hope and pour your Holy Spirit over her so she knows that she knows that she knows.
I humbly pray to you in the Name of Jesus...amen

Posts: 11 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Old mom wishes that she were dead, it is because the enemy is speaking to her.

Perhaps OLD Mom should tell the enemy to take a long hike off a short pier and start wondering what purpose God has for HER NEW life!

The enemy can bring losts of ugly things to our door step, but it is up to us how much we drag inside and try to live with.

I hope that you will tell Old mom, that I am sorry that the enemy has wrought so much evil in her life, but God is fatihful and he will use the things the enemy has intended for evil for HER good and HIS glory if she will allow him to do this.

If you are Old Mom and I sense that you are, do not dwell on the things that the enemy wants you to wonder about; instead wonder what wonderful and glorious plans God has for you and your daughter in your new life!

The enmy wants you to focus on your hurt and your pain and your betrayal. But God wants you to focus on HIM and What He can do. He wants you focus on how much he loves you and how he ALONE is fatihful. He wants you to know that HE is our Joy and our HOPE and the enemy cant steal that if we keep our eyes on God and not our circumstance.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

You are not alone; God loves you and will get you through this. He has a plan for your life and it may not be the plan that you thought it was going to be, but you can be assured that if you place your trust in HIM Alone and keep your eyes on HIM Alone, then he will lead you in the perfect path of HIS perfect will and you will find peace and joy and blessings untold. Your life will have purpose for you, your daughter, and all that the Lord brings into your path.

I know that it is hard at times like this to see these things. That is because we turn our attention to ourselves and our circumstances, but turn your eyes to HIM and refuse to focus on what the enemy wants you to focus on and you will be OK, HE will keep you under HIS wing; HE will carry you when you cant walk; HE will be a husband to you and a Father to your daughter... the kind of Father and Husband that you deserve! Dont look back sister. Dont even try to look forward... LOOK UP!

I will pray with you and for you both!
If you need an ear, you can email me any time. I keep this old machine on 24 7 and am often up late.

Linda@helpforhomeschoolers.com

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once there was a nice Christian family. Mom, Dad, and their daughter. They went to church all the time and Dad was an elder. Then Dad left Mom. End of Story? No. He had had many affairs, molested his daughter since she was 11, left his wife and child with no home no money and shattered hearts and lives. He has a new life. Mom, Dad, and the kids all go to church and he is an elder. Old Mom and child are never spoken to or of again. I wonder why Old Mom wishes she were dead.
Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement