Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Grandson

Author Topic: Grandson
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying in agreement with the others for you and your grandson. God's love and peace that passes all understanding be with you at this time!

In His love,

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grammie, you are part or our family here in the prayer forum and are part of the family of God. I thank you for your prayers for my ministry and me. Like Lainie, and I am sure many others on this board, I am praying in agreement with you in every aspect of the case. What a powerful prayer you have posted. I believe God for a miracle as He intervenes for your Grandson.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lainie
Advanced Member
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying in agreement, [Prayer]

Lainie

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grammie
Community Member
Member # 1873

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Grammie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am asking prayer with me for my 16 yr old grandson Jeremy. He has a serious court date on Wed, Sept 10. He knew better but he made a mistake. Although what he did was not real serious, the charges are serious. The juvenile system looks at all kids like they were hard criminals. They have little mercy or compassion.

Please agree with me in prayer that we get a godly and compassionate court appointed atty and judge. Pray that his sentence will be very minimal and he will NOT be placed out of the home.

I have alone raised him and his brother Zach since infancy and we are all trying to make good positive changes in our lives as they are young men now and we all need each other.

We have so many good things going for us right now and numerous good things we are trying to pursue. We have had a really rough time for a long time and I feel that we have been given a chance to pursue better things. Zach and I do not want to lose Jeremy to another place away from home.

Father God I plead the Blood of Jesus over Jeremy and the situation. I ask that you be in the center of the court room and give us VICTORY.
Surround us with your peace as we approach this matter. Keep us strong and give us signs of hope.
In Jesus Name...amen

Posts: 11 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement