Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hubby needs prayer---Please

Author Topic: Hubby needs prayer---Please
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gail, I am lifting you up in loving prayer that Our Lord covers you with His peace and strength at this time, and your hubby will come through this all OK, maybe this is a bump in the road, a sort of 'wake up call', the Lord is using to draw your hubby to him? I pray the Light of Jesus shines through and that you are covered in the joy that Jesus fills our hearts with when we love Him......He heals our diseases, He knows our suffering, He knows ALL of our needs, even before we ask, continue to stand firm in HIS love and stay in prayer, God will be faithful and remember, HE is ALWAYS in control, so don't fear and relax knowing the Master's arms are around you, holding you safely!!

In His love,
Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Passing Through
Advanced Member
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Passing Through     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they are going to remove the mass next Friday---still dont know what it is---found he had anoter one on the other testicle----plus blood test showed something in his blood pointing to his protate --they did an ultrasound in the office this morning it showed a big black area---after next week when he heels up they will go in and see if this is cancer !!! please keep the prayers going---hubby is NOT a Christian---so this scares me to death---I am putting my trust in the Lord----dont know what else to do--------Gail

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 145 | From: Okee. Fl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, heal this man and restore his health. We pray in Jesus Name. Amen

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Passing Through
Advanced Member
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Passing Through     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He found a LARGE mass on one of his testicles---has some pain--we go to Doctor today-----Need prayers----I will let you know what DR. says when we get back-----THANK YOU

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 145 | From: Okee. Fl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement