Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » We Have the POWER

Author Topic: We Have the POWER
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And all of God's people say AMEN and AMEN>
Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grammie
Community Member
Member # 1873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grammie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the Lord has lead me I want to give a message and prayer for all.
The Word tells us that we have been given the power and authority to cast out demons and evil spirits, to heal diseases and sickness, to move mountains into the sea and much more. I BELIEVE the Word and I belive that with our FAITH and BELIEF we can bring into existence whatever we say. TODAY I urge us all to take that power and authority and USE IT.

First of all I have a word for Satan...
Satan you are a liar, a cheat, and deceptive evil. In the Name of Jesus, we cast you out, we rebuke you and renounce you.

Father God I pray that you will show your power and authority to each of us and show us that WE can bring miracles into our lives with trust and belief in YOU and that through the power that you have invested in us we can have VICTORY.
We cast out the demons and evil spirits that Satan has enslaved us with, we cast out illness and diseases that have invaded our bodies, we cast out addictions that have enslaved us, we cast out depression, we cast out those who are against us, we cast out all in the Name of Jesus.

Satan, our God is bigger than YOU and He tells us that if we believe and have faith, that whatever we ask in HIS name, it will be done.

I AM BELIEVING RIGHT NOW that these things will be done
1) Healing for those with Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohns disease, Diabetes, Heart, Blood Pressure
2) Freedom from addictions of drugs, alcohol, smoking
3) Return of our children that have left home against our will
4) Your favor shown to those that are in legal battles and in the court systems
5) Release of innocent people that are imprisoned
6) Financial burdens lifted
7) Homes for the homeless and food for the hungry
8) Salvation for our lost ones
Satan, we claim VICTORY over all these things and we STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD.

Father God we pray that you will calm our souls and enlarge our visions that we can see OUR power and authority working in our lives.
In Jesus Name I lift each one to you and KNOW that you will show your mercy and grace upon each one. AMEN

COME ON PEOPLE.....WE HAVE THE POWER...LET'S USE IT AND SHOW SATAN WE MEAN BUSINESS

Posts: 11 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement