Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Prophet says President is in Grave Danger! -( SliminPV:Not confirming.. just sharing)

Author Topic: Prophet says President is in Grave Danger! -( SliminPV:Not confirming.. just sharing)
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an excerpt from that website.

The Nation will be invaded by Babylonian powers, internally & externally.

Get ready...the worst storms, the worst terrorist attacks this nation has ever known, is about to happen.

A nuclear missile will hit in the Gulf of Mexico and a tidal wave will come out across the coastal lands.

The United States will go back into Iraq, and other places.

Eventually in the Middle East, we will lose a great number of men.

END QUOTE

This is nonsense, even though these things "could" happen, they are not specifically mentioned in the scriptures therefore this is unreliable information. Its just sensationalism and doesn't deserve any more attention. This guy is just peddling tapes for profit.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll look into the site link some more, but what I've seen so far isn't prophetic.
This is so generalized that anything that happens in the Americas is covered.
I don't doubt the danger, but if YHWH wants to reveal something to a prophet, HE can pin-point much better than this.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I checked out the source. [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou; i will check out the website and i will pray.. [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SliminPV
Advanced Member
Member # 714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SliminPV   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note from SliminPV(not from orig. poster): Not confirning, just sharing.
Orig. post starts below the line.

Prophet says President is in Grave Danger!
I am giving this word of caution and warning to dedicated Believers so you will pray for our President. He is in grave danger.

Many of you know and have a copy of the prophecy that the Lord showed me about how we would be hit by terrorists internally and externally. It did happen!

Many of you know that I said in January of 2001, that they would hit us in airplanes. That is what they did!

Something is about to happen in this Nation that is going to cut right into the soul of every person who lives here!

Pastor Dan Bohler

http://www.propheticwatchman.com/great_Calamity.htm
Link: http://www.propheticwatchman.com/great_Calamity.htm

KingdomGospel

--------------------
http://hometown.aol.com/sliminpv/

Posts: 31 | From: Tyler, Texas | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement