Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 10-5-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 10-5-02
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joseph Farah
Subj: A bad Joke, "UN"
Date: 10/5/02 3:46:56 AM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

10-5-02

A Bad Joke "UN"

When preaching to the choir it's easy to say things like "the UN is evil" simply because we all know it is. But it sometimes is necessary to back up what we say with some facts. Joseph Farah, who I don't know, has written an article that lays it out clearly. In fact, the UN has turned into a very bad joke on the rest of the world. It has one very obvious goal in mind, that being to destroy Israel. When the large majority of all the resolutions that come out of the UN are directed to Israel with intent to destroy her, it becomes obvious. What we are witnessing is the Devil's plan to destroy any and everything that is Jewish or Christian. With much care and deliberation he has formed his tools and built them in and around the UN and the Islamic Arab World.

Over the past 50+ years the Islamic Arab Countries have been busy working to either convert the rest of the world or to kill them. As insane as that may sound, it is obvious to anyone who will take the time to read the Koran, the book that drives Moslems by Jihad (Holy War) to be terrorist and suicide bombers. For that matter, anyone who will look around the world today and see that out of the 30 or more wars, over 90% of them are Moslems killing someone. What the Devil has done to the minds of these people has been done over a period of hundreds of years, in preparation for this very hour.

People get upset with me when I use the term "Islamic devils" but I have noticed that over the past few years others are picking it up as well. You see these are possessed people, they are completely taken over by the demons from hell, and they are "Islamic devils". They want to kill you, be it in an airplane full of innocent people or shopping in a grocery store. They want you to either convert to Islam, or to die and that is called Jihad.

Can a Moslem forsake the Islamic beliefs and be born again? Of course they can, and some do, but for everyone who does tens of thousands will not, and they are intent on killing you and taking over the world. The Word of God tells us that by one Spirit are we all born into one Body, Jew or Gentile, bond or free. So if the Holy Spirit is not leading you to witness to a Moslem, I'd suggest you walk rather lightly or you will end up dead and no witness at all. I understand there is a great difference from witnessing to a Moslem say in the United States or Europe, than witnessing to one here in the Middle East. But that difference is about to disappear, for what is happening in Israel will there as well.

For those of you who have known me over the years, know that I often had ministry to Palestinians, and have seen some come to the Messiah. I also know of many cases where they came to the Jewish Messiah and their families killed them because of it. You see one of the core teaching of the Koran is family honor, and the father and brother are obligated to kill a family member that dishonors the family. Even when a girl is raped, her fathers and brothers will kill her. This is to preserve family honor according to the Koran. I could go on and on, but I am getting off subject, but I will close with this, these are very evil people, and you are their target.

Before reading the below article, keep one thing in mind, the real target is not Iraq it is Israel.

But I think you will find the article this man has written interesting to say the least. I could add some things to it, but don't want to mess with his article.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shabbat Shalom, jerry golden

The trouble with the U.N.

Posted: October 4, 2002
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

There are many reasons it's wrong to go to the United Nations for permission to defend the United States of America. There are even more reasons not to use Iraq's violations of U.N. resolutions as the principal justification for an attack. Already the usual suspects are stating the obvious: If we are about to attack Iraq because it has violated U.N. resolutions, why aren't we attacking Israel? The proponents of the argument recognize the U.N. has spent an inordinate amount of time and energy over the last 50 years condemning the Jewish State.

There's just no dispute about it. The U.N. hates Israel. It has almost from the moment the U.N. voted to approve the creation of the state in 1948. Israel is perceived by the U.N. as perhaps the greatest threat to peace in the world. Just look at the facts. Of 175 Security Council resolutions passed by the U.N. before 1990, 97 of them were directed against Israel. Of 690 General Assembly resolutions before 1990, 429 condemned Israel. The U.N. is obsessed with Israel. And that is a great example of why we should treat the U.N. for what it is – an evil and irrelevant group of global busybodies.

Israel is no threat to anyone except those who seek to destroy it. Frankly, even to those people, it's not enough of a threat. Israel's biggest problem is that it has been so wimpy and conciliatory except during wartime when it is faced with extinction. The U.N. sees no great danger posed by totalitarian nations imposing their will on neighbors – regimes like the one in Syria. Syria, in fact, even served as chairman of the Security Council during the month of June this year. Yet, there is only one nation actually occupying another in the Mideast today, and that one nation is Syria, which has a political and military stranglehold on Lebanon. The U.N. sees no great danger when a nation like Sudan makes war on its own people because of race and religion. The Islamic radicals who run the country have aided Osama bin Laden in the past. Today they are content to continue the mass murder of Christians and animists in the southern region of the country and in the Nubian mountain region. The U.N. sees no great danger in tribal wars like the one that flared in Rwanda, resulting in the deaths of more than 1 million people. In fact, the evidence is now clear the U.N. had advance knowledge of the impending slaughter and did nothing to prevent or even condemn it. The U.N. sees no great danger in the wholesale, government-sponsored, racist land-grabs currently underway in Zimbabwe, for instance. White farmers are being held hostage and murdered in a systematic, orchestrated, forceful and violent campaign of wealth redistribution. Not as much as a whimper of concern was expressed by the U.N. Conference on Racism. Yet, the U.N. has even characterized the Jewish State as a racist concept. Yet, was it racist when the people of Kosovo – ethnic Albanians, mainly Muslims – wanted independence from Serbia? Evidently not, according to the U.N. In fact, NATO bombed Serbia in an effort to accomplish the objective of an autonomous Kosovo. Was it racist when mainly Muslim Bosnians wanted to create a separate nation? Evidently not, according to the U.N, which helped ensure the creation and maintenance of such a state.

Think of all the national independence movements based on ethnicity and religion that have received the support of the international community in recent years. Why is it that only Israel is targeted in this way?

It's time for the United States to recognize the U.N. is a sham from beginning to end. It's a disgrace that we continue to court this modern-day global Tower of Babel. It's time for us to say goodbye to this dangerous and useless group of power-mad tinhorn dictators. When the U.S. is attacked without provocation, it's up to us to defend our nation. We don't need nor want the U.N.'s blessing.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement