Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I thanked God that healing is included in my salvation package

Author Topic: I thanked God that healing is included in my salvation package
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thanked God that healing is included in my salvation package.

I had this pain in my right side for 4 months and I was getting concerned that it might be a lifelong pain.

I had been praying, "Lord, please heal this pain", but nothing happened.

Then came the day, recently, when I realized that HEALING WAS INCLUDED IN MY SALVATION PACKAGE. I remembered that when Jesus was in Israel, Jesus did MORE or AS MUCH HEALING of people as He did PREACHING to them of the kingdom of God.

That is, with Jesus, HEALING and PREACHING WENT TOGETHER; one accompanied the other.

And so I suddenly realized recently that HEALING WAS INCLUDED IN MY SALVATION PACKAGE.

And that immediately CHANGED my prayer; from that moment on, I began to pray, "Lord, I THANK YOU that HEALING is INCLUDED in my salvation package" and each day I prayed that prayer and the PAIN WENT AWAY 10% each day, and at the end of 10 days, the PAIN IS GONE, hallelujah.

And I saw that praying "Lord, please heal this or that" is NOT even a prayer of faith, because all that Jesus is and has is IMPUTED to us. That is, Jesus's HEALTH is also IMPUTED TO ME.

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of Him {God} are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.

It's only when I SEE that Jesus's HEALTH IS IMPUTED TO ME, then I will NOT pray, "Lord, please heal this or that", but I will pray "Lord, I THANK YOU that all that Jesus is, including His HEALTH, is imputed to me".

So try it; this time don't pray, "Lord, please heal this or that", but pray, "Lord, I thank You that healing is included in my salvation package" and pray it each day and see what will happen.

It is a prayer of FAITH, that Jesus's health is imputed to me as a free gift once I am saved and IN CHRIST JESUS.

And it is NOT a prayer of faith when I pray AS IF I DO NOT HAVE this health of Jesus IMPUTED to me.

Definition of imputation:

imputation - Imputed righteousness is a concept in Christian theology which proposes that the "righteousness of Christ ... is imputed to [believers] -- that is, it is treated as if it were theirs through faith". (Mcgrath, Alister E. Reformation Thought: An Introduction.)

"Lord, I thank You that healing is also included in my salvation package because all that Jesus is, is also imputed to me".

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of Him {God} are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement