Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Sometimes in my life, when ...

Author Topic: Sometimes in my life, when ...
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup2]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden, praise Yahweh for answers to your prayer, thank you for praying for me, I am in expectancy of His answer ....my health is failing ...I covet your prayers......

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, Found in Him and becauseHElives, looks like the Lord already came thru, a dear friend of mine needed a place to live or be homeless and we looked at at least 15 places over the last 2 weeks, and we finally found a place, late in the evening, to which my friend almost did not want to go, and it finally feels right and is something my friend can afford. So praise the Lord, He calmed that sea for us. Thanks again for your prayers.

"Father, we also now pray together for the stormy sea in becauseHElives' life, and ask that You calm the storm on his sea, Father, in the precious Name of Your Son Jesus, Amen".

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Eden, my prayers are with you....October 3... interesting date ...my mother's birthday!

I have some waves of my own...pray for me, we will pray for each other...bear each others burdens....

the verses came to me of Peter out on the waves walking, as long as Peter kept his eyes fixed on Yahshua everything was fine....

be bless brother

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Thank you, Found in Him, we will need a miracle of the calming of the sea by October 3. Thanks for your prayers.

love, Eden

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you Eden... Our God's timing is always perfect. [Prayer]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes God allows the seas to be in a rage in order to bring us to him for help.

Only though God can your "seas" be calmed.

It is such a beautiful thing to put your full faith into Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God, and know that he will deliver you in the end to the calm waters and not leave you adrift in a swelling storm.

Good post, Friend.

It is always a good message to remind people that they should rely in Jesus Christ more instead of just being afraid and not calling upon him for help first.

[Prayer] God Bless [Prayer]

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Sometimes in my life, when the high waves are flowing over my boat and filling the boat up fast with water, I find myself going over to where Jesus is sleeping, and I wake Him up and say to Him, "Lord, don't You know that we are perishing???" I'm again in such a situation right now.

It's like, I don't care that He says to me, "Oh you of little faith why did you doubt", as long as He calms the sea and brings me safely to shore.

love, Eden

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement