Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » If we kneel before Him now...or if we double-knee before Him now...

Author Topic: If we kneel before Him now...or if we double-knee before Him now...
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eden:
Dan.6
[10] Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, pb[he kneeled upon his knees three times a day[/b].

That cat Shemite Abraham-Jacob/Israe Judah ]b
Daniel[/b] was a complete kneeler, he got down on his knees 3 times a day! Like, I'm getting down on my double knees one time a day!!!

This cat Daniel kneeled 3 times a day! Am I doublekneeling 3 time a day? NO WAY, JOSE! One time a day is all I got time for? (I work 55 hours a week) In these latter days, the LORD won't be playin'.

On the other hand, the LORD may be a lot more generous than we "Shia militia" humans are willing to be to each other. The Lord Jesus said in His Word:

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We sinful angry humans, even saved ones, may be putting a lot more demands on what it takes for a human to get saved, then God does.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Now I know that we, including me, like(s) to tack a lot of scripture onto that simple scripture, but...www.believeHimalready.com?

Yeah...but how do we show the LORD that we "believe in Him already"? By kneeling down on both knees before we ask our peition of Him who was and is like Queen Esther and King Ahaseurus.

with love,
eden

Interesting , let me get back to ya.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan.6
[10] Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, pb[he kneeled upon his knees three times a day[/b].

That cat Shemite Abraham-Jacob/Israe Judah ]b
Daniel[/b] was a complete kneeler, he got down on his knees 3 times a day! Like, I'm getting down on my double knees one time a day!!!

This cat Daniel kneeled 3 times a day! Am I doublekneeling 3 time a day? NO WAY, JOSE! One time a day is all I got time for? (I work 55 hours a week) In these latter days, the LORD won't be playin'.

On the other hand, the LORD may be a lot more generous than we "Shia militia" humans are willing to be to each other. The Lord Jesus said in His Word:

We sinful angry humans, even saved ones, may be putting a lot more demands on what it takes for a human to get saved, then God does.

Now I know that we, including me, like(s) to tack a lot of scripture onto that simple scripture, but...www.believeHimalready.com?

Yeah...but how do we show the LORD that we "believe in Him already"? By kneeling down on both knees before we ask our peition of Him who was and is like Queen Esther and King Ahaseurus.

with love,
eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan.6
[10] Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, WildB, top of the morning to ya. You said
quote:
But remember one can be on a bent knee and still be standing within their soul.
True. If a Christian is bending on just one knee before the Lord, the Christian will it and the Lord will also know it that this Christian is kneeling on one-bent knee. [BooHoo]

The kneeling that the Lord Jesus has in mind when He comes is double-kneeling, there is no doubt about that, right brother WildB (I suppose you is a brother without me checking the [Bible] ? )

There is a difference between double-kneeling and one bent-kneeling which is also a form of still-standing. It's easy to tell the difference, I think.

Kneeling is doubleknee kneeling. If someone has doubleknelt, that is not standing anymore, WildB.

I kneel on both knees to talk to the Lord about something, like Esther talked to King Ahaseurus and King Ahaseurus extended the golden sceptre to her, which meant, "Step forward, you are safe; what is your petition of me?"

I'm double-kneeling to commune with God Jesus and with God the Father YHWY about something, for me or for someone I love.

WildB, you said
quote:
one-bent kneeling is partially standing, WildB, as you said and when the Lord comes in His second chariot, the men running in front of the Lord with the swords (the reaping angels) will only be looking for who is double-kneeling, right, WildB?

The world may be into double-dealing, but we bornagain Christians are into double-kneeling, Amen?

So, WildB, my Topic title should have been, "If we double-knee Him now...", huh?

As they say in Irrrrland on saint Patrick's day: Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrya double-kneeling, me lad?

with love, eden

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

And some standing with bent knee in the heart.

--------------------
That is all.....

Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we kneel before Him now ... yes, "every knee shall bow, including the knees of all Christians", and if we kneel before Him now, we will be excellent at kneeling when He comes to check who is kneeling:

Isaiah 45
23 I have sworn by Myself, the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness and shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Ezekiel 21:7
And it shall be when they say to you, Why are you sighing? That you shall answer, For the tidings; because it comes: and every heart shall melt and all hands shall be feeble and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it comes, and shall be brought to pass, says the Lord GOD.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

If we are bowing our knee now to Jesus and to YHWH, we will be very good at bowing our knees when it is time to bow the knee or die.

Genesis 41:43
And he {Pharaoh, who represents the Father the LORD} made him {Joseph who represents Jesus the Son of God} to ride in the second chariot {meaning the chariot of the Lord Jesus, not the chariot of the LORD} which he {Pharaoh, or the LORD} had; and they {Pharaoh's armed servants} cried before him {before Joseph who represents Jesus in the second chariot}, Bow the knee: and he {Pharaoh, who represents the LORD}made him {Joseph, who represents Jesus the Son of God} ruler over all the land of Egypt {with Egypt representing the world}.

Pharaoh's men with swords were running ahead of Joseph's second chariot {ahead of Jesus}, and if anyone did not bow the knee at once, then it was "bow the knee or die!!! right there and then by the sword.

But, if we learn to kneel before Him now...we will be very good at kneeling then.

with love, eden

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement