Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » SuperSmart?

Author Topic: SuperSmart?
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a 7-11 mimimart/drive-thru type situation. [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In another Topic, EL3LN3TN said:

"SuperSmart"???

Eden here:

What did you mean by that EL3LN3TN? You don’t believe or think at this time that the LORD God of Israel is also the Creator of the earth and of the sky and of the heavens beyond?

I was reading a Jewish prayer book at the used bookstore and I was interested to read that the Israelites and modern Jews called the LORD God of Israel:

“O King of the Universe”. The Hebrews and Israelies and Jews called their God “King of the Universe”.

I find this interesting because we Christians RARELY refer to the LORD God of Israel as “King of the Universe”.

Why is that? As a bornagain Christian, I have to say that I LIKE their statement that the LORD God of Israel is "King of the Universe".

The unsaved Jews and Israelites in the world can recognize the "King of the Universe", but they were NOT ABLE to recognize the "King of Kings" sent to earth by this "King of the Universe".

Be blessed,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement