Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » when the Holy Spirit and the Word of God uses the human heart and spirit of man

Author Topic: when the Holy Spirit and the Word of God uses the human heart and spirit of man
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then it is not in vain what we do for Jesus Christ. For it is not US who do the work in us, but He who now lives in us DOES the work, operates the heart and the spirit of man, knowing that HE God YHWH and the Lord Yeshua-Jesus do all things well through the Holy Spirit:

Mark 7:37
And they were beyond measure astonished, saying, "He has done all things well: he makes both the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak."

Only a fool would not grant use of his or her heart and spirit to a GREATER one than us; it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me:

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet it is not I, but Christ who lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

No longer by my OWN faith which is stupider and dumber but by the faith of the Son of God, it is MY job to "cease from my own works", and let Him live in me now, hallelujah, and let Him act and be inside of me, the Son of God who knows MUCH BETTER what to do next with Satan's world. He Who loved me and gave Himself for me, Jesus of Nazareth,who rose from the dead on the third day.

With love,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we have received from God YHWH of Israel, the King of the Universe, is justification by faith through the atoning shed water and blood of Jesus Christ.

And we have received the renewing power of the Holy Spirit upon the heart and spirit of man.

And we have received the renewing power of the Word of God upon the heart and the spirit of man.

Yes, but what the Word of God tells us and what the Holy Spirit shows us, is that when we cease from our own works, God YHWHY of Israel and the Lord Yeshua-Jesus of Israel and the Holy Spirit of Israel can INSTEAD "take the reins of my heart and my spirit".

When I see how SMART God and Jesus are, I try to relinquish use of my heart and spirit TO THEM by way of the Holy Spirit, and so it is not I WHO IMPROVE MYSELF, but I IMPROVE MYSELF by letting thet Holy Spirit of Israel, use my body instead of me using my body.

Then, every day His mercy and wisdom is brandnew, when I never get used to what You do, never get used to watching You, when You make it new, like a miracle. I never get used to, what You do.

With love,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement