Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » re:"TEXAS / 28 KILLED. WHAT'S A PERSON TO DO?"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: re:"TEXAS / 28 KILLED. WHAT'S A PERSON TO DO?"
theunknownprophet777
Community Member
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re: TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING/28 KILLED IN A SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE - SO, WHAT'S A PERSON TO DO?

Dear Friends,
As I said, I'd be writing more on this matter. The death toll has risen from 26 to 28 now. 28 innocent congregation members who were slaughtered in cold blood at a Baptist Church in Texas. With the unspoken question in many minds being, "So, what's a person to do?" - And believe it or not, some folks have already made a decision to quit attending church services, period! - Well, this is just what the devil wants, so don't fall for this trick, nor give in to this "terrorist of terrorists," which is Satan himself.

SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
It's no secret that on 9/11, there were people who worked at the World Trade Center's Twin Towers who woke up that morning and experienced a strong urge to stay at home that day. And many of these are still living, for following their instincts on that fateful morning. My prayer is that as you grow in the Lord you will continually learn to recognize his voice and learn to follow his lead.

GOD WARNS A PASTOR
My pastor, many years ago announced one Sunday that he WOULD be going to a big crusade out of state, in Chicago and would be leaving by airplane Monday morning. Monday afternoon, attending to some business downtown, I was surprised to see my pastor driving past me in his car. I thought to myself, "I thought he was flying out-of-state this morning!" - What happened was, on his way to the airport, God had spoken to him and said, "You are not to take this plane. It is going to crash." - So, he decided not to go, at all, and called another pastor who lived in Chicago and asked him to take that service. Needless to say, the airplane my pastor would have been in crashed after takeoff and everyone on it was killed. Later in the day, it was all over the news. The following Sunday, in church, my pastor showed us the plane ticket that he'd never used, and told us how the flight he avoided, would have been his last. The lesson learned was: always be flexible in your daily living and even in seemingly normal routines, be "Subject to change IN AN INSTANT!"- It saved lives on 9/11 and it saved my pastor!

HOW ABOUT HOROSCOPES?
It never ceases to amaze me how multitudes of people today read the daily Horoscope in their newspapers and online for guidance. Many of them profess to be Christians. Did you know that this act will grieve the Holy Spirit away from you by following this Occult practice?

HERE'S WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver. Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast labored from thy youth: none shall save thee.
Isaiah 47:13-15

GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD
We should seek guidance from him and from his word, each and every day. When we look everywhere else for direction, this provokes God to jealousy.

I, the Lord thy God am a jealous God. - Exodus 20:5

GOD CAN WARN US!
To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear?
Jeremiah 6:10

From Genesis to Revelation, God gave warnings to men and women alike. So much so, that it would take many pages to list them all. For the purposes of today's topic though, I would hope that you will become flexible in the Lord's hands and sensitive to his gentle directions in your daily living. It very well could save your life. And never forget this: after you pray, STOP AND LISTEN!

LEAD US, LORD!
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me.
Psalm 143:10

Allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you, and if you get a rare feeling about not going somewhere, or feel a "check" in your spirit, don't go that day. Just reschedule! - We never know what the events of a day might bring, so it just makes good sense to allow the Lord to guide our path if there's an oncoming danger. On the other hand, we don't want to live in fear, because fear is the exact opposite of faith.

A LION IS IN THE STREETS
Yes, the devil, whom the Bible describes "as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (1Peter 5:8) is on the loose in the world today, However, we're not to become paranoid and lazy in our day to day living as a result. In the book of Proverbs we read about such a person:

The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.
Proverbs 26:13

Don't become lazy, or full of excuses and begin avoiding life. Tragedy and mayhem has always been evident in this world, but you can't just stop living in an effort to avoid it. The man who feared a lion might be in the street and stayed at home could just as easily become the target of robbers in his home.

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE
Sweet Holy Spirit, help us to listen for your still small voice in these days of turmoil and chaos upon the earth. Help us to hear and then follow your urgings, promptings, nudgings and warnings in the days ahead. We know the enemy is on the prowl, but we will seek you earnestly and listen for your direction, whenever it's needed in our daily living. In Jesus Name, Amen!

God Bless You & May The Holy Spirit Be Your Continual Guide!

In His Service,

The Unknown Prophet 777

Praising My Savior \0/ ALL The Day Long!

Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)
Prophecies Today, Headline News Tomorrow!
Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

E-Mail Me: (theunknownprophet777@gmail.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement