Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » more care to serve God

Author Topic: more care to serve God
IndiaBrother
Community Member
Member # 12742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndiaBrother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are humbling and honoring our GOD, no need personal glory
We are called to have humility to honor fellow Christians too
We are failed if we fail to love others
We are zero if we hate and reject some person,. God is Judge..
We need to take good care to stay with holiness when our knowledge and wisdom boasting us to blind our conscience..
We are called to serve with patience
Even we die like Lazarus who died with poverty.. nothing to bother..
Dear brethren, God used me to build many prayer halls, to plant many churches,. to train and send many ministers to fields, to help many suffering people, to do many activities, still i am not with strong home, lot of times flesh is demanding to focus on self needs.. but spirit is keeping me to stay and focus on vision.. And mind is not satisfying for what God did through me.. but always mind is fearing to stay in cool and pure love with God and people.. THIS IS A GREAT UNCEASING FIRE IN HEART..
every 5 seconds 9 people going to die.. 6 of them are not hear the gospel... we need to more to spread the gospel.. who knows our little sleep can send some people to hell,, who knows our little more care can save some souls to kingdom of God...
WHAT WE HAVE DONE IS NOT GREAT
OBSERVATION ON HOW WE ARE FAILING IS IMPORTANT TO LIVE AS MENTOR FOR GOD..
THANK YOU JESUS....

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement