Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Enjoying nature (Page 2)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  25  26  27 

Author Topic: Enjoying nature
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 King James Version (KJV)

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 6, 2019
Happy Saturday,

The End Is Near

Ever since I was a kid, TV shows and movies have shown a disheveled man standing on a street corner with a sign that says:”the end is near”. It’s a running joke. The reality is that the end is near. People can laugh and mock but the end of the Gentiles is near.

After the rapture there will be some who realizes what just happened and will fall on their face and cry out to God. Very quickly, though a delusion will fall on the world and most will worship the anti-Christ. Why will God do this? It will be because the world rejected God’s Son.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 King James Version (KJV)
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The end is no longer a joke. It is a reality. Only a person, who chooses to be blind to what is going on around them, will choose to believe this world is getting better and better. As a whole, this world has chosen to embrace evil. Congress has refused 23 times to make a law to protect a baby born alive during an abortion. Freedom of choice is only freedom to murder your own baby wrapped in a cloak of women’s rights. Where is the right of the female unborn that is murdered every day in the womb?

The liberals of this world have become so unhinged that do not even accept the Science that a baby is born male or female. Even children younger then 5 are allowed to choose their own gender. We are raising a generation who are bound for failure because the world refuses to teach that their are absolutes. If you are born with male genitalia, you are male. This idea of gay, bisexual, or pan sexual,etc... is a lie from hell.

The end is near! So much so! The world will scoff, but soon millions will disappear in a twinkling of an eye. Then the world will go into panic mold, coming up with logical reasons for this occurrence.

2 Peter 3:1-15 King James Version (KJV)
3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Let us waken from our slumber and understand the times we are living in, lest the rapture takes us unaware. Pray that God will make us ready for the soon return of Jesus and guard or hearts and minds from the evil one.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 5, 2019
Happy Friday,

Hope

One of the greatest gifts you can give a person is hope. Hope is a small word that offers up big potential. Hope gets us through times of bad health. Hope gets us through financial losses. Hope in Heaven gets us through the loss of a loved one. The knowledge of a new day helps us get through a bad day.

Psalm 16:9 King James Version (KJV)9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 31:24 King James Version (KJV)24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Psalm 38:15 King James Version (KJV)15 For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Romans 5:2 King James Version (KJV)2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 15:13 King James Version (KJV)13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

The most secure place we can anchor our hope is in Jesus. He will never fail us. He will get us through the bad times and guide us into victory. We are not children without hope, let us rejoice in our faith in God and trust Him to guide us through this world into Heaven,
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 4, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Birthday

Today, I turned 67. There was a time I would have been depressed about that. Now I realize it is something to be grateful for. Another year to be with my family. Another year to work for the Kingdom of God. God blesses us in so many ways and there are so many things we take for granted. I am not physically strong and have many health issues, but I am so blessed. I was able to get out of bed with out help and I can take care of my physical needs. I pray God will always help me to have a thankful and grateful heart.

There are many things on the news today that are upsetting. We need to remind ourselves that while the world is spirally into the pits of hell, we are secure in the arms of God. We can live without fear. This is not our final home. We will soon go to our real home, Heaven. Knowing the joy that awaits us can help us live through all our struggles with peace. We cannot over pray for our lost loved ones and friends. As we see the times of the age of the Gentiles end, we need not fear. God hears our prayers. Pray that God will keep our faith strong and that we work for Him as much as we can, for our time of work is coming to an end.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 3, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Awareness

I do not watch SNL anymore because it seems to be mostly about making fun of the President and the White House. However, I did find a video they made for an Echo dot for seniors that I found funny. It’s suppose to be made for senior adults. It answers to any name that is close to alexia. When we first got ours, my son set up to answer to Amazon because I had a time saying alexia. Now I have a second and I can say alexia. It also takes in us seniors, having trouble finding things. The woman asks alexia “where is my phone?” Alexia answers: “the phone is in your hand”. We laugh at that, but I have looked for my keys and did not realize the key ring was around my finger.

As we get older, we do seem to be less aware of things around us. At our house we both look because we often cannot find something in front of us we just didn’t see. Hubby comments if it were a snake it would have bitten us. Laughing at issues from aging is so much better then getting mad. What we do not want to be unaware of is our spiritual health. This is why we pray daily for God to search our hearts and to guard our mind.

Years ago a friend who was the age I am now, told me that she had allowed some new age beliefs into her mind and heart. This was shocking to me, because this lady was a lady of great faith. Sadly, she thought it was funny that she now believed in things that were not Scripturally alined. She saw herself as being more enlightened.

We must realize that no matter how old we are, we can be open to the devil’s lies. How sad it is to walk all your life for Christ, only to lose your way so close to the finish line. We should never say that I am so strong in the Lord that I cannot be led astray. That is self pride. Remember, the Bible says that pride can lead to a fall. This may be why we see so many Pastors are leaving the truth of the Gospel. No matter how many years, a person has been a Pastor, self pride can leave them vulnerable to attacks by the devil. Pastors do not turn into goats overnight. It is a little compromising here and there until they are no longing working for God but for fame and finical gain.

Paul, Himself express concern at one point about falling away. This is a great reminder that we should pray that God will guard our hearts and minds about being led astray into a false Gospel.

1 Corinthians 10:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Betty

https://youtu.be/YvT_gqs5ETk

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 2, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

White Privilege / White Blame

We have been hearing a lot about white privileged and white blame. The Democrats blamed the election on white men and women. A new study claims the climate change can be blamed on the eating habits of the white.

In China, people are given points on what the government believes their value is to the Country. If your points are low enough you cannot buy insurance. You are limited to where you can work and what you can buy.

I believe there will come a time in America when being white can cause you not to be allowed to vote. White people will be limited in what jobs they can have and what they can buy. Whites will have to pay an extra tax for being white. Whites will be limited on health care.

White young people are being conditioned to accept this in High School and Collage. They are being taught that white people should apologize for being white. This could actually be world wide. I read of a couple in Europe, who are taking medication that has turned the pigment of their skin black. Sadly the couple believes that the babies they have will be born black. They refused to accept even the chance of their babies being white.

We are living in a society where people are looking to blame people when things do not go their way. President Trump wining was a shock to Democratic Politicians. They refuse to believe that the Country has woken up to the fact that Democrats want to control the lives of the people. Instead of accepting the truth, they blame the whites.

People do not want to face the truth that the world is embracing sin and God has had enough. They refuse to believe God is judging American and the world for not only accepting sin but being proud of their sins. Thus we have gay pride and shout about your abortion rallies. It is so much easier to blame white people.

We do not have a lot of control on what happens in this world but we can rest securely knowing that God is watching over us. When we leave this world, we will enter into the gates of Heaven. Remember Jesus said not to fear those who can harm our bodies.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

April 1, 2019
Happy Monday

April Fools Day

The Bible warns His children over and over not to be foolish. When a famous Christian makes a stand to prevent himself from being foolish, the world scoffs. Vice President Pence has said that he does not eat lunch with a woman or ride in the car with a woman by himself. Instead of the world respecting the Vice President, they made fun of him. What the world doesn’t understand is when you go the route of the Vice President, you protect yourself from those who would lie for financial gain and and for more power. You are choosing to live above reproach. Too many people live in sin and they are offended by those who choose to live holy and righteous lives.

Ephesians 5:17 Good News Translation (GNT)
17 Don't be fools, then, but try to find out what the Lord wants you to do.

1 Samuel 13:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the Lord thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the Lord have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.

1 Maccabees 5:67 Good News Translation (GNT)
67 That day a number of priests were killed in battle because they wanted to be heroes and foolishly went out to fight.

Proverbs 15:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.

Acting foolishly can lead to all kinds of trouble for the Saints. God will forgive us and help us get out of our situation, but we will bear the scars of being foolish. It is far better to seek God’s Will, so we can act wisely. One of the most foolish things a person can do is deny that God exist.

Psalm 14:1 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I may be wrong but I think, the most foolish person is the one who has tasted the goodness of God and turns his back on God, joyfully and knowingly committing sins with zest. They are endanger of treating the Holy Spirit with disdain and disrespectfulness. Losing all hope of salvation. May God guard our hearts from such foolishness.
Betty

Listening to the singing of the birds as I write. What a beautiful sound!

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 31, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Praise God

In the middle of a Colitis flare and writing my blog from bed. When you are sick, praising God is not the first thing, you think of doing. Yet when we praise God, even in less then pleasant circumstances, we will be rewarded with peace of mind. We can rejoice in the knowledge that God is with us all the time, even when we are sick.

Colitis is one of those diseases, that you are in remission for awhile and then out of nowhere a flare knocks us down. Sin is like that. We are sometimes shocked, when out of nowhere the devil attacks us. This is why we draw close to God so that we are always prepared for spiritual battle. Remember pride in ourselves can lead to a fall.

Proverbs 16:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

We should never take pride in our Spiritual growth, for our growth is a gift from God. Rejoice in the goodness of God and not ourselves. Do not look down on others. If we are able, help lift up, those who have fallen. Encourage one another in the faith. Stay firm in our commitment to God. Remember what was sin in the past is still sin, today. Keep your faith and hope in God. He will be sending Jesus, soon to get us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 30
Happy Saturday,

Growing Pains

When my sister and I were young, she went through growing pains one summer. Her legs would cramp every night, furiously. I remember feeling sorry for her. We do a lot of spiritual growing when we pass through the spiritual fire. Growth can be painful, but necessary. As we mature spiritually, we find our relationship with God growing sweeter. We are more at peace as we mature as a Christian.

There is a tendency to fight against what is painful. Sometimes in our haste to leave pain behind, we fail our spiritual test. God will comfort us when we do, but we will visit that test again. We live in an age when we need to be in God’s Holy Word. We need to seek spiritual growth for the world is turning against Christians, quickly.

We seek spiritual growth so that God can use us more in this corrupt evil world. Christians in Africa are being burned alive for their faith. The media is silent for fear of offending the killers, Muslims. This is time not to fear but to put our trust securely in God. Knowing that the devil does not control our future in Heaven.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 28, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Hot, Cold, and Lukewarm

Houston weather is bi-polar. Days of hot weather and then a cold front comes in. The trees fill up with flowers only to be bare the next week. This kind of weather effects us physically. Sadly we as Christians can be like Houston’s weather. We are on fire for God and in just a short while we are cold. Our spiritual temperatures changes so often that we can become lukewarm.

Revelation 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Why is lukewarm worse then cold? It is like love, a person can be so in love they are walking on air. Then something goes wrong and they are so angry, you want to avoid them. Love and hate are both strong emotions. Both are showing that the person has an emotional investment in someone. On the other hand when a person loses all emotion and feelings for someone, Love is truly dead. When a Christian becomes cold towards God, His attitude is that he has no emotional or spiritual investment in God and His Kingdom. His heart is dead towards God. A very dangerous place for a Christian to be.

When we invest our time in prayer and thanksgiving to our Heavenly Father, He rewards us with a spiritual, alive heart. This does not mean we are always dancing and rejoicing. We will have bad days, but instead of cutting ourselves off from God, we should draw closer. We draw close to Him and He will restore us. We want to have a heart that is on fire for God. We should want to be so close to God that others can feel the love of God flowing out of us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 27, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

March On, With Faith In God

There are times that we become exhausted. We can be exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. If we are not careful we are open to the devil’s lies because of our situation. The devil sweeps in like a giant bird telling us that God doesn’t care, that God has forgotten us, or that we are just not good enough. If the devil can get us to entertain these thoughts, they will grow from a thought to us feeling depressed and abandon. Instead take the thought immediately to God. Ask God to refresh and encourage you.

Galatians 6:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

If we do not encourage ourselves in the Lord, how will encourage others? We encourage ourselves in the Lord through reading the Bible and prayer. The more evil grows in this world, the more we need to draw close to God. The Bible says when we draw near to God, He will draw near to us.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Seek God’s face. Talk to Him daily. Tell God your struggles and concerns. Lay your burdens at His feet. When we do these things we will be able to press on-toward our Heavenly prize. God is not unaware of what is happening in our lives and in the world today. God has already won the war. The battle rages on but we know the truth. God will conquer the devil and the world.

2 Corinthians 4:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

There is victory ahead. Soon this life will slip away like a vapor and we will be with our Heavenly Father for ever. The devil and his demons will just be a memory. He will no longer be able to hurt anyone. What a wonderful God we serve that not only walks with us, but He tells us how the story ends so we know that we are on the winning side! Pray that we can press on with faithfulness to God and a grateful heart.

Philippians 3:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 26, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

A Rough Day

Everyone is familiar with a rough day. There are two kinds of rough days. One is when something bad happens. Another one is when many little things happen one after another. On its own, one little thing is not that big a deal but when things pile up one by one, we can become short tempered. We can begin to feel sorry for ourselves. Have you ever said:”Why does everything have to happen to me?” I think we all have.

When we step back and get our breath, we calm ourselves and then we can relax. Not only can we find physical rest in Christ, but we can find spiritual and emotional rest. We can be refreshed when we talk to God. He is willing to listen to our concerns and fears. In His great love for us, He actually listens to us. He does not tune us out or pretend to listen.

When you have chronic health problems, you try not to talk about your issues all the time. We do not want people to avoid us because all we do is moan and complain. We can take our concerns to God. He will listen and He will help us. We lay out our issues before the Throne and then we praise God for His faithfulness. Even if you are still in pain when you finish praying, you can walk away rejoicing in the goodness of our Lord and Savior.

Rough Day-Take it to Jesus

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 25, 2019
Happy Monday,

“It Is No Secret”

As a Christian, we are not in the dark about what God wants for us to be doing. The Great commission makes it clear. Of course we are all not called to the Mission field, but we are all called to pray for those who have God has called.
Every field is important. A Sunday School teacher for Children is just as important to God, as the person in a foreign Country. We will be Blessed when we work for God out of love and not obligation. Shut-ins can still pray one another.

God knows our struggles. He knows our weaknesses. If we ask Him, He will sustain us and give us strength. We can rest in the Lord and He will revive our bodies and spirits. Whatever stage in life we are, we can pray that God will use us for His Kingdom.
Betty

Jim Reeves Lyrics
Play "It Is No Secret"
on Apple Music
"It Is No Secret"

The chimes of time ring out the news
Another day is through
Some one slipped and fell,
Was that someone you?

You may have longed for added strength
Your courage to renew
Do not be disheartened
I have news for you.

[Chorus:]
It is no secret what God can do,
What he has done for others,
He'll do for you.
With arms wide open,
He'll pardon you
It is no secret what God can do.

There is no night, for in His light
You'll never walk alone.
You'll always feel at home wherever you may roam,
There is no power can conquer you,
While God is on your side.
Take Him at His promise,
Don't run away and hide.

[Chorus:]
It is no secret what God can do,
What he has done for others,
He'll do for you.
With arms wide open,
He'll pardon you.
It is no secret what God can do...

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 24, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Women Easily Deceived

It is upsetting when God’s Word say that women are easier to deceive then men. Adam was not approached by the devil, but the devil approached, Eve. Eve sinned because she was deceived. Adam chose to sin. God warning us women is not an reproach but a warning to be careful. The last couple of years, we have seen women do things in public that are too evil to even write about. Women who have rejected the truth of the Gospel for lies of the devil.

2 Timothy 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Women do a lot of thinking and are easily led by those who teach and promote evil. If we are not anchored in God’s Holy Word, we can be led down the garden path of evil. It is gone beyond women acting silly to women engaging in sin that is repulsive and hideous. This does not have to be so. We must choose to judge every knew scheme against the Word of God. I saw a video yesterday where two women who looked possessed by the devil were promoting abortion and choosing not to bring children in this world. The whole time they were talking they were waving their arms in the air as if they were controlled by the devil and I believe they are.

The devil knows that in today’s world it is the women who controls the family. If mama says no Church, then the family doesn’t go to Church. If mama rejects God, she will lead her family right into hell. We must teach our children the truth. Teach them to be aware of the evil around us. The devil is tearing apart families by starting with the women.

A woman who is walking with God will guide her family to walk with Jesus and to worship our Heavenly Father. Being strong women is not a sin. We must be strong so that we are not led by every new belief that comes on the scene. Pray that God will protect our home from evil. Pray that God will keep us firmly in His Word and help us reject the evil in the world.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 23,2019
Happy Saturday,

“You Can’t Handle, The Truth’

A famous line from a movie but now is true for most of the world. Christian beliefs and principles are considered hate speech. Declaring what the Bible says about sin is hate speech. It’s okay to say you love Jesus as long as the ‘Jesus’ you serve does not condemn sin. Today, people want a God that will protect them, but stay out of their business. They legalize sin and then wonder why judgement is coming on the world in the form of hatred of one another and weather disasters.

We cannot put God in a box and then expect Him to answer our prayers. So many prayers are not even Biblical. Pastors and Congresswomen praying for the success of Planned Parenthood, what blasphemy ! How can we justify asking God to bless an organization that kills babies in the womb? States in our Country promoting abortion to the day of birth! We wonder why we have mass killings. We have devalued human beings in the womb and wonder why young people and adults have no respect for life anymore. We teach kids that their birth was an accident. We tell them this world was created from a Big Bang and then wonder why killing comes so easily.

When we took God out of creation, we devalued life. God knew every person before they were born. Our lives are no accident. God had a purpose for every one of us. Sadly, too many are too self absorbed to give a thought to God or to giving God a place in their hearts. When we step out of our desires and give God control of our lives we are not bound, but find freedom in living for God. His ways are always the best.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 22,2019
Happy Friday,

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

There seems to be a lot of waiting in life. Waiting for a decision from a job interview. Waiting for results of medical test. Sometimes we can even get frustrated waiting for God to answer our prayer. Yet, there is a reasons for the waiting period. When waiting for God to answer, remember that God already has the answer. The waiting time is a time for spiritual growth for us. When our prayer requires action on the part of another person, God may be softening their hearts, so they will be willing to do God’s Will. Other times He is softening our hearts so we will accept His Will. His Will is always the best for His Kingdom and when we live in His Will, He will bless us.

Waiting does not have to be wasted time. We still work for Jesus while we are waiting. We still read the Holy Bible while we wait. We continue to pray as we wait. In other words, we are still growing spiritually while waiting on God’s Answer. There is a lot in this world to pray for. Every day we see our government turn further from God and embrace sin. We see hate played out in shootings across this world. As we get closer to the end of the Gentiles there seems to be some kind of weather disaster every week.

As we wait for the rapture we try to live each day to the fullness for God. Working for the Kingdom, as we long for the return of Jesus. Longing for Jesus does not mean we do not enjoy the happy things in our lives. We will have a new grand baby in a couple of weeks. We are joyful about this new baby girl. The Lord is merciful to His children and He does bring diamonds of joy in our lives. Let us live with great expectation for the rapture, while at the same time enjoying the daily gifts of joy, that God provides for us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 21, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Today my thoughts seem to be on a race track running from lane to lane. I lean my head back and try to focus on one thought, which seems like an exercise in futility. Unfortunately, this can happen in Church. The Preacher says a word, which sends our thoughts off on a tangent. We want to listen but our mind is not working with us. What do we do? We pray. We pray for peace of mind.

Pray is important to our spiritual health. Prayer is not just about request but about us laying our heart out to God. Willing, sharing our desires, fears, and worries with the One who knows us best. Prayer is also praising God for the many blessings He bestows on us and our families. Prayer is also listening to God. Quietly waiting to Hear what He has to say to us.

One of the best gifts, that God has bestowed on us, is the ability to pray anytime and anywhere. We will never get an answering service when we call out to God. God does not take days off or vacations. Prayer is not an exercise that we do. Prayer is a relationship with the God of the Universe.

Psalm 34:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Proverbs 15:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Colossians 4:2 English Standard Version (ESV)
Further Instructions
2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.

It is not our righteous that God sees. When we are a child of God, Jesus’ own blood covers us with His righteousness.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 20, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

‘Oh’ Happy Day’

I have heard it said that even if the only thing that Jesus ever did for us was to save us, we would still be richly blessed. What sorrow on earth can be compared to eternity in Heaven? Yet, not only did Jesus leave Heaven to live and die for our sins but He walks with us daily. God knows us better then when know ourselves. He knows the good things about us and He knows the bad and yet He loves us with a perfect love.

He walks with us through our trials and our sickness. He comforts us when we are grieving. He sustains us when we feel that we cannot take another step. He fills our very beings with joy, peace, and love. We can rejoice here on earth for His comfort and grace towards us. We can live with peace and joy knowing our future in Heaven is secure. What wondrous love is the love God has for His children! Let us not walk in despair , but lift our head up and rejoice in the goodness of our Heavenly Father.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 19,2019
Happy Tuesday,

Make Me A Blessing

Sometimes we encourage one another and sometimes we depress one another. If we go around talking about how miserable we are all the time, the devil can use us to discourage others. There is nothing wrong with venting to a loved one or a friend. Even in the midst of battles, we can still have a joyful heart. Let us pray each day, that we can begin the day with joy that overflows onto those around us. Pray that God will make us a blessing to one another.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 18, 2019
Happy Monday,

I AM TIRED OF-
You can fill in the blank. How many times of you said I am tired or heard someone say that they were tired of something? Tired of people killing people, strangers, simply because they are so filled with hate. Tired of evil congressmen who care more about kittens then human babies. We can grow weary, when we work for a boss that has no concern for people, only the love of money. Those of us with chronic diseases get tired of suffering every day. Jesus knew we would become weary and tired.

Matthew 11:28-30 King James Version (KJV)
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Galatians 6:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Isaiah 26:3 3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

When we are over come by exhaustion, rest in the Lord. When we feel dismayed by the evil in the world, be encouraged in the Words of the Lord. God has not forsaken us. When we are overwhelmed, talk to God. As Paul said, press onward to the prize of Heaven. May God give you peace and joy today.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 17, 2018
Blessed Sunday,

I went to the Doctor and he put me on some medication for chest congestion. I feel worse today then before going to the Doctor. That is normal. When medication starts to work, we will often feel really bad. Spiritually God prunes His vines so they will produce more fruit. Pruning is uncomfortable and often makes us feel bad. If God did not prune His vine (His children), the vines would become overflowing and there would not be enough nutrients to produce a healthy crop.

As God’s children we want to be spiritually healthy and produce as much healthy fruit as we can for the Kingdom of God. When we ask Him, God will comfort us and with His Holy Spirit, provide the oil that will seal the cuts so that they may heal. Never forget that we can always trust God with our lives. He will be with us until they day we enter Heaven, where we go to be with Him.
Betty,

John 15:1-9 King James Version (KJV)
15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 16, 2019
Happy Saturday,

The Cost of Hate

Every week there seems to be somewhere in the world were someone kills several-to many people, simply because the shooter is filled with hate. The Democrats want to blame guns. Guns are not capable of killing on their on. The problem is not guns, the problem is the person behind the gun. The shooter did not start out with a plan to kill people. The person allowed anger to consume them. When one is over come with anger, bitterness grows, and hate takes away all reason from the person. Sadly, most of the time, the person realizes too late, that murder solved nothing. This is way many killers, end of killing themselves.

When we are angry at a person, we need to take that anger and hurt of being overlooked or mistreated. to God. We can begin the process of forgiving the one that caused us so much pain by praying for them. I am not saying it is easy, but doing so we will keep us from growing a bitter vine in our heart. We can do this when we love God more then we hate the person that hurt us. God will take away the hate and heal our hurt if we allow Him too, work in our lives.

We grow spiritually when we are willing to give up the idea of any revenge against someone and give ourselves over totally to God. His will, will bring us peace of mind. The devil will happily remind you of the hurt but each time we ask God to help us to forgive, we will grow stronger in the Lord. If mankind did this as a whole, there would be less murders committed in the world.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

The closer we walk with God, the more cleaning out of things in our lives we should do. When we are convicted of things we watch and listen to, we should stop. I was a young adult when Frank Sinatra had the hit ‘My Way’. I have sang that song with radio for decades with song. A few years ago I was convicted when I was singing the song. I do not want to live life ‘my way’. Living my way has led me into trouble many times. I want to live life God’s ways.

Today it is hard to find a TV show where the characters do not use God’s Name as a cuss word. Evil is taking over the TV. Nearly every show has their token gay characters and now Madam Secretary has a transgender. This is no accident. They want to make sin normal. The more we see it, the more we are conditioned to no longer see this as sin. We are tempted to just nod and move on, but it is not about older people. The devil is conditioning children, teenagers, and young adults to accept sin is normal. To question the Gospel. We are raising up the young to reject the Gospel for the world’s lies

There is hope. We teach young children the truth. We pray for the children of the world that their eyes may be open. Although we mourn for the morals of this world, we live in the hope of Jesus. By faith we begin each day, knowing God is with us. He will never fail us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 14,2019
Happy Thursday,

Looking at this blank page and it seems my mind is a blank, too. What does God have for me to say, today. Then I remember that when get saved and through out the years as we seek forgiveness, God gives us a blank page. David committed adultery and manslaughter. Yet when God sent the prophet to advise David, God did not call David, a murderer and a adulterer . David had sought forgiveness and God forgave David. In fact God called David, a man after His Own heart.

Knowing that we will be forgiven is not a license to sin. Even though we are forgiven , doesn’t mean we will not have consequences. David was forgiven but he still lost his son, conceived in sin. We can pray that God will help us survive as we eat the bad crop we have sowed. We should strive daily not to sin but remember we have advocate in Heaven who speaks for us.

1 John 2:1 King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Living for Jesus is a privilege and having the Holy Spirit living in our heart is a privilege. Working for God is a privilege. May God grant us a joyful heart as we work for Him. May we rejoice in the knowledge that we will one day walk the streets of gold with Jesus by our side.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 13, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

“Oh I Want To See, Him”

The closer I get to God the more I long to see our Heavenly Father. Yet, when I look around I can see God. I see God in the beautiful sunset. I see God in the face of believers who have gave themselves totally over to God. We can also the love of God shining through people. Sometimes we see Jesus in the face of a parent who has suffered the loss of a child. When the parent says through tears:
I cannot hate the person who killed my child because I will not give into hate. I know I will see my child again in Heaven”. This is a special gift that God has given the parent: the ability to forgive the worse that could happen to a parent.

We should long for the day when we see Jesus. May we live everyday working for God, not out of obligation, but because we love Him so much. Let us be the face of God that people see in this world. When we treat people with love, kindness, and respect, they will know that there is something different in us. Be not afraid to talk about Jesus. I am not saying to force yourself on anyone. Just look out for open doors. If someone looks upset ask them if they need anything. If they begin to talk to you, talk to them about the comfort and joy of God. If they cut you off, leave them be, but pray for them silently.
Betty

Oh I Want to See Him - Lyrics
As I journey through the land, singing as I go
Pointing souls to Calvary to the crimson flow
Many arrows pierce my soul from without, within
But my Lord leads me on, through Him I must win
Oh, I want to see Him, look upon His face
There to sing forever of His saving grace
On the streets of glory let me lift my voice
Cares all past, home at last, ever to rejoice
When before me billows rise from the mighty deep
Then my Lord directs my bark, He doth safely keep
And He leads me gently on through this world below
He's a real Friend to me, oh, I love Him so

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 12,2019
Happy Tuesday,

Making It Up on the Spot- Good and Bad

There are things that we can successfully make up on the spot and somethings, we dare not. You are fixing dinner and some people drop by. You can change what you were going to cook into something else that will feed more. Using a buy one large pizza and get one free is always an option .

When I wake up, I like to sing songs of praise to God. Forgetfulness was a problem, until I just starting making up words from my heart. There is nothing wrong with singing songs to God that you remember. Whether we songs we remember or words we make up, if we sing from the heart, God will be pleased.
Today, these were my words:

Rejoice,rejoice
For your sins
Are forgiven.

Rejoice,rejoice
For God will
never forsake you

Rejoice, rejoice
For Jesus is
Coming for you

Rejoice, rejoice
Heavens gates
Are opened wide

These words will never make the radio, but when I sing them to God, I am praising my Heavenly Father. I believe he is pleased at the words I whisper to Him from my heart.

There are things we cannot make up on the spot. God’s Holy Word makes it clear that cannot fight our battles with Satan on the spot. Every day we must put on the armor of God and pray that God will guide us throughout the day. When we are attacked, God will give us the words to say, if we pray and ask Him to do so. We are not fighting against flesh and blood but demons from hell.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 11, 2019
Happy Monday,

The book of Lamentations, is a hard book of the Bible to read. Most times I go pass that book because it is so depressing. Yet, we can learn from the book that tells us of the great sorrow that fell on Israel when they abandon God to worship other idols. The writer is overcome by sadness and her in the midst of his grief he remembers the character of God.

Lamentations 3:22-26 King James Version (KJV)
22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

Though God was judging Israel the writer of Lamentations, knew that God still loved him and Israel. He knew that God would save them. In the midst of tribulation , he knew God loved them. There will be times we go through stuff because of our sin. There will be times we go though stuff because of the sins of our Nation. No matter what God will not leave us as individuals. America has kicked God out of almost everything, but God has not abandoned His children.

Let us be faithful and true to God until the day we enter Heaven. Seeking to work for the Kingdom of God until the trumpet blows and our salvation is perfected in Heaven.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 10, 2019

I walked up to the window in the living room and heard birds, singing. I stopped and praised God for His blessings. It is so wonderful to begin the day knowing that our Heavenly Father cares about the little things that gives us joy. We are so blessed by God and often we do not see the blessings.

We are living in a time of great hope. Not in this world, where evil grows faster then we can even comprehend sometimes. We are living in the age of the great Hope, when Jesus comes for His children. This knowledge should encourage us to reach out to our loved ones, so they will accept salvation. Some will will not hear and so we increase our prayers to God on their behalf.

The attack on Christians is increasing and will grow worse. The more we seek God, the more our faith and courage will increase. The same God who was with the disciples when they were persecuted, will be with His children. Pray for one another so that we can stand strong in our faith and God’s Holy Word. To end our race with priorities on things above, will acquire us to seek help from God daily.
Betty

Matthew 10:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:32 King James Version (KJV)
32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Romans 8:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 9, 2019
Saturday

What is Important to Me?

People often ask what would you grab and run with, if your house was on fire ?
People name different things. We have a lock box by the door with important papers, but really the only thing in a fire to worry about is humans and your fur babies. Of course pictures are important but your family would rather have you alive and well.

The question does awaken us to what is important. Family and our pets should come before material things. Now, what is our priority, spiritually? Do we read the Bible if we get time? Or do we set aside a certain time to do read? Do we pray regularly or only when we have time. If we are honest with ourselves, there are times that God takes second place in our lives.

He wants to be first in our lives. When we put God first, He will help us with the rest. If we put Him first, He will helps us accomplish more in the same amount of time. God is faithful and we can trust Him with our time. In our love for Him, let us be faithful to Him.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March , 8 2019
Happy Friday,

Stop and Pray

This morning I lost my glasses and looked for ten minutes. I have a restriction on my DL and I am going to my son and daughter-in-law’s shower. I sat down and prayed and asked God to lead me to my glasses and I found them. Then I started to look for my tablet that I use to write these blogs. I looked for 15 minutes and was becoming winded (COPD). Again I sat down and God lead me to be my tablet.

It seems God is leading me in the direction of stopping and then praying. I am not saying God doesn’t answers our prayers when we are on the go. I believe most Christian that drives, prays while driving. Yet sometimes, God wants us to sit and close our eyes to pray. To just take time to take a deep breath and focus on God.

I am looking out the window as I calm my breathing. I see gust of wind that comes in and leaves and then returns. The little leaves of the shrubs moving sometimes gently and other times swiftly. I do not believe the shrubs are fearful.
They are secure because their roots are well planted. Are our roots secularly in the Word of God? I do not think it it possible to have a strong relationship with God and never open our Bible.

God is not going to grab us and stuff His Word into our hearts and minds. It is our choice to go deep in the Word and have a deep relationship with God. Or we can choose to be a shallow Christian who is blown here and there by the winds of Satan. I have ADD(which I was kind enough to pass down to both my children), because of this it is hard for me to concentrate. I often read the Word with a program that has an audio, too. The more I get into the Word and the more I pray, the more hungry for God, I am.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I Talk To Myself and I Am Not Ashamed

It is common for people to joke about talking to ourselves. There is a time we should talk to ourselves. Something happens and we start to react badly. This is the time to talk to ourselves. We tell ourselves to calm down. The devil tells us God does not care about us. We talk to ourselves and remind ourselves of how the Bible tells us how much God loves us. We remind ourselves of the promises that God will never forsake us.

You talk to yourself? That’s great! Encourage yourself and warn yourself not to let go of your emotions but give your issues to God.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 7, 2019
Happy Thursday-yes it’s really Thursday😀,

Hidden Sin or Unconfessed Sin

Most of us, when we pray, we pray that God will forgive all our sins. There is not doubt that we mean all our sins. Yet there are times that we want forgiveness for a particular sin that we have no intention of giving up. We want a pass on a sin that gives us pleasure. We want God to give us a clean and perfect heart, but just ignore that pet sin, hiding in the back corner. At first we may pray to be freed from this sin. Sadly in time this pet sin becomes an addiction. We reach a point that we do not talk to God about this sin and just hope that our prayer for forgiveness of all sin will cover our daily addiction.

I will be honest with you. I do not know if we will go to Heaven if we refuse to give up a pet sin, but if we do, I do believe Jesus will judge us for pet sins that we refuse to give up for the Glory of God. How much better to stand before Christ with a perfect heart!

I am not talking about never sinning again. Yes, the devil knows how to push our buttons. There are times that we get mad and we can react in anger and sin. These are not pet sins. We do not ask for Satan to push our buttons. As soon as we react in a un-Christian way, we apologize and seek forgiveness from God and He will forgive us. The only way this can be an issue is if we refuse to apologize or seek for forgiveness. Using the excuse, my mom or dad was a hot head and so am I. While it is true we are prone to react as we saw our parents do, we should sincerely pray that God will heal us of that reaction.

As the time comes closer to the rapture, we should choose to walk in Holiness. Laying aside sinful habits. Pray to God for healing from habitual sin. You may have relapses but seek forgiveness and look for something that is good to do, to replace that pet sin.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 6, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

What Am I Investing In Eternity?

Today’s Daily Bread was talking about when Jesus told the Disciples that anything in invested in God would bring back returns on earth and in Heaven.
Too often We as Christians think of financial success in this world and not our rewards in Heaven. We walk outside and see our 11 year old car and we think of someone who does not live for God, but has a brand new expensive car and think why does God, not bless us that way. But, my dear brothers and sister why do we not see that those who choose not to have a relationship of God, will never see Heaven. The closest thing to Heaven for them is the pleasures on this earth. How can even the most expensive car on earth compare to eternity in Heaven?

Mark 10:29-31 King James Version (KJV)
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

The question is what am I investing in Heaven? Do I go to Church on Sunday and the rest of the week, live for self? Do I only pray a quick pray as I go to sleep and then only pray when I have a need? Do I seek God’s will for my life or live life to please myself? I will be honest, I would be afraid to see a chart of my life which showed the way I have lived my life. I would be afraid there would be far too many times that my work for Christ would be in the negative.

My dear friends, we cannot change the past. Grieving over our past brings nothing but sorrow and pain. We seek forgiveness for our wasted days and years and then we begin again. We pray each day that God will help us to use that day for His glory. For mother’s to be and mothers of young children, you are investing in eternity when you raise your children in the knowledge of God. Everyday pray over your children. Pray not just in your private prayer but every day, lay your hand on the top of your child’s head and pray aloud that God will protect them and help them grow in the grace in the Lord. It is important that our children knows that we love them, enough that we pray God’s blessings on to them. I was raised by a praying mother and I am grateful. May our children be able to say that there were blessed to be raised by and Godly and praying parent. For though I said moms, even dads need to pray over their children and live a Godly life in front of them. Pregnant mommies, pray every day for a healthy baby. Also pray that your baby will be born with a sweet spirit and a heart for God. Pray that God will use your child for the glory of God.
Betty

All day I thought it was Thursday

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 5, 2019-Tuesday

HYPO-CHRISTIANS

“I woke up this morning to a troubling Op-Ed in The Washington Post by Cynthia Nixon. The entire article is a call for an end to civility toward anyone who holds Christian convictions about sexuality.” Written by Denny Burk. I read this yesterday, and this opened several different emotions in me. I also read about a Preacher who is known for using profanity in his Sermons, having a twerking contest at a Church event. When he heard people were complaining, he used very vulgar terms to those who disagreed. Then he called those who disagreed, hypo-Christians.

I believe this is a term that will be used more often on Christians who believe that sin is still sin. We know this world is turning against Christians, but there are still those who claim to be Christians that support gay marriage and abortion. Rather then come after all Christians they will go after so called hypo-Christians. It will be okay to be a Christian as long as your beliefs do not disagree with their beliefs. Any one who does disagree will be considered a hypo-Christian.

Ms Nixon wrote:

“When you’re fighting for the rights of marginalized communities who are under attack, it’s okay to stop being polite. This is not a time for hollow civility. This is a time to fight. If Democrats are too wedded to the collegiality of the Senate dining room to call out the Republicans who espouse homophobia, how are we ever going to stop them?”

This is more then about Congress. Ms Nixon is encouraging people to lay down the acts of civility to anyone who disagrees with the world’s view on sexuality. This opinion will soon be embraced by America. I believe business owners are going to take the actions of the woman who would not bake a cake for a gay wedding and use it against those who will not accept the world’s views on sexuality. Soon business will have signs on their business that if you are not a supporter of sexual freedom for everyone, your business is not wanted.

Ms. Nixon called for uncivil response to anyone who does support sexual freedom. Soon it will be excitable to be rude to anyone who does not agree with the world’s view on gay marriage, transgender, and any other sexual mental illness the world has embraced.

Persecution of Christians is coming but it will start first with those who disagree with the world’s view on what the Bible is sin. There will be the acceptable ‘Christian’ (one who believes God’s view of sin has changed to meet the world’s standard’. Then there will be those who believe that what God said in His Holy Word as sin -is still sin today. These will be called hypo-Christians. These Christians will be considered evil and deserve all the hate the world can throw at them.

Revelation 22:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 5, 2019

Happy Monday,

I did not sleep a wink last night. Between COPD and FIBRO it was a very long night. Every time I would get comfortable, I would,get a leg cramp and would have to walk it. I drank so much pickle juice and grape juice but still did not help. I finally fell asleep at 9:30-12:30. I am not complaining, for we all nights like the one I had. Even in my physical destress, I felt the presence of God. Remember, God is always with us. Maybe a restless night allows us to talk to God more.

I will be resting today and sleeping when I can. If you have a prayer request and I will pray for your need. We serve a God who still answers prayer. Remember to pray with faith and not be double minded. Our hope is not in Preachers or Politicians. Our Hope is in our Heavenly Father.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 3, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Overwhelmed

Psalm 57:1 King James Version (KJV)
57 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

There are times that we are overwhelmed and want to hide. David wrote that we can find refuge in God. He will surround us with His love and He will bring peace to our mind and hearts that seems to racing in a race to nowhere. All we have to do is cry out to God. We do not always do that. I was listening to KHCB (a Christian radio station) as I was bathing. Feeling helpless and confused and the song came on “You Are My Hiding Place”. I begin to sing with the station as a prayer to God and I begin to feel peace.

I would like to say that I am such a strong Christian that soon as trouble comes, I immediately turn to Jesus. We both know that would be a lie. Just like most Christians, our first response is not to cry out to Jesus. Sometimes I wallow in helplessness and sometimes I make my own plans for actions. You would think as many times that it has gone wrong, my first response would be to call out to Jesus?

Jesus knows us. He knows our responsive to troubles. This song playing when I needed it was no accident. God knew I needed a reminder that My helps comes from Him.

Psalm 121 King James Version (KJV)
121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Seeking refuge in God does not make us weak. Just as the old saying: ‘you don’t take a knife to a gunfight’, we are not to fight spiritual battles on our own. God gave us an armor for a reason. We will never be strong in own power, but we will be strong when we are equipped with the armor of God.

Ephesians 6:10-18 King James Version (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 2, 2019
Happy Saturday,

Baby Shower

Going to my daughter-in-law’s shower today. Baby showers are wonderful, because it is celebrating a new life. Savanah has not made her debut in the world, but she is alive and growing. New lives not only increase our families numbers but the new birth gives us hope.

Sarah and Jeff not only have the responsibility of raising Savanah to be a loving, kind, child of God, but it is a great privilege that God has given them. To take a brand new life and with the help of God, mold her into the person God, intended, is indeed a great blessing from God.

God gives us a new life when we get saved. Yes, we stay the same age, but God forgives our sin and we start out our Spiritual Journey as a new babe in Christ. Not only does salvation bring a new beginning, but God forgives us when we sin, every time we ask humbly and honestly for forgiveness.

Have a blessed day and rejoice in our salvation and our blessed hope of eternal life with God in Heaven. Look for your little diamonds of joy. The shower is one of mine, today.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

March 1, 2019
Happy Friday,

How Much of God Do We Want?

James 4:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

When we read that Scripture, we often think of material things. Thinking we would have a nicer car, if we asked for a nicer car. This is not what the Scripture means. This is about our spiritual health. Are we weak Christian, because we are content to be a weak Christian? Too many Christians, are content just to barely making it into Heaven. We have heard Christians say:”If I barely make into Heaven by the skin of my teeth, I will be happy”

Do not get me wrong. It is far better to be in Heaven then go to Hell. I believe we will be sad when we find out much more we could have been for God, if we had asked God for a stronger spiritual life. If we had sought to be more in God. The Bible does not say they there will be no tears in Heaven. It says Jesus will wipe away our tears. There will be tears, when we realize how often we were weak Christians, simply because we were content to be a weak Christian.

Matthew 5:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Do we run on a half of tank, because we do not seek to be filled with the righteousness of God? Are we content to be a mediocre Christian? We should want more, but not so we can be more spiritual then our family members and friends. We should hunger and thirst for more of God, because we love God. Our goal is not to be someone else that we admire for their faith. Our goal is to follow Christ and to be the best us, for Christ out of our love for Him.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 28, 2019
Happy Wednesday and Good Afternoon,

Jesus Is Not My Buddy

Just because, in His love for us, Jesus calls us friend, does not mean we can treat Jesus, like He is one of the boys. We are to remember that Jesus is God. Jesus spoke the universe in to existed. We are to treat Jesus with reverence.

Hebrews 12:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and Godly fear:

We worship God with a godly fear. We do not live in terror because we know that God loves us. Yet, we are to always treat Him with reverence and respect.
We humbly come to God in prayer and not with a heart of arrogance . We ask for help from God and we do not demand that God does anything. We accept His Will even if His Will is different then ours. We trust that He knows best. When we have a reverent and Godly fear relationship with Jesus, our relationship with Him will thrive.
Betty
Blessed to be hearing the birds singing and watching them at my feeders.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 26, 2019
Happy Tuesday and Good Morning,

Head Knowledge -vs-Heart Knowledge

Believing God exist and having a relationship with Him are two different things. Sadly, some who claim to be a Christian, never get passed the head Knowledge. They know about God and they may even attend Church once a week, but there has never been a heart change. These poor souls believe things about God but do not allow God to change them. They may even pray, but they choose not to abandon their sins. Their relationship they think they have with God, is on their terms. A true relationship with God, is on God’s terms.

James 2:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Salvation is more then acknowledgement that there is a God. There has to be a heart change. You cannot change without God’s help, but if you deliberately choose not to change, there is no salvation. When you choose to live in sin, you are not saved. You have chosen the sin of rebellion over a true relationship with God.

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

The Bible makes it clear that obedience is a requirement for salvation. If we live in rebellion against the commandments of God, we are not saved. In our rebellion we say: “If God really loved me, He would accept me as I am”. God sent His Son to die, so that we could be set free from sin. Jesus did not die on a cross, so He could love us in our sins. When we choose to remain in our sins we are choosing sin over God.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Even those who work ‘for’ God, but have chosen sin over obedience will not enter Heaven. A heart change, is required of everyone, even Pastors and Teachers. Let us pray for a heart change and not just head Knowledge. Any sin that we give up for salvation, is worth having a real relationship with God. Not only an eternity with God in Heaven but a loving relationship with God in this life. No sin is worth going to hell for.
Betty

Keep looking for your little diamonds of joy each day.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 25, 2019
Happy Monday and Good Afternoon,

Rest in the Lord.

Two of the devotions I read was about resting in God. There is a peaceful rest that we can only find when we spend quiet time with God. The rest that God gives us sustains us through trials and quiets our minds in a world that seem loud all the time. God wants us to find rest in Him.

Matthew 11:28 King James Version (KJV)28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

We can go to God in the midst of our struggles and find rest. We not only have physical battles, but we have spiritual struggles. We can become physically exhausted navigating though the dark valleys. Jesus invites us to rest in Him.

Matthew 11:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Today may you find time to rest in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. We can rejoice in the knowledge that God loves us and has sent the Holy Spirit to us, to comfort and encourage us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 24, 2019
Blessed Sunday and Good Afternoon,

I Take My Needs to God AND??

1. I take my needs to God, then I picked them back up.
2. I take my needs to God, leave them there and walk away in peace .

God wants us to trust Him with our needs. Too often, we lose trust when the answer from God is not instant. The problem is we are inpatient, we live in a world with instant satisfaction. We expect God to act like our servant. We want and we want it now. This is not how Christianity works. We are the servant and God is our Master.

We are driven not only for instant satisfaction, but by fear. If we do not get an instant answer we are tempted to give in to fear and play the what if God does not answer our prayer, game in our heads. God wants us to trust Him. When we trust Him, we can leave our needs with Jesus and wait in peace for God to answer.

When are faith is weak, read the Bible. Remember what God’s Holy Word says:

Romans 10:17 King James Version (KJV)17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Ask a Christian loved one or friend to pray for you, too. It helps to know that someone else is praying for you and cares about your needs. We can trust God. He will not fail us. The answer will come and we will be so much better off, if we trust Him, while we are waiting on the answer. You can also build your faith, by remembering from the past the times He answered our prayers. We will feel better when we praise God as we wait for an answer to our prayers.

Betty
When I walked into the living room, today, there were over 25 birds in the shrubs in front of my living room window. Praise God!

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 23, 2019
Happy Saturday and Good Morning,

“I’ll Fly Away”

I love that old Gospel Hymn. One day and I believe soon we will indeed fly away from this earth to join Jesus in the clouds. Paul called the rapture our blessed hope and indeed it is us. Whether we live to see the rapture or pass away, we will indeed fly to Heaven in our new glorified bodies.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We are not a people without hope. We have the Holy Spirit in our hearts to guide, admonition, encourage and comfort us. We have an Advocate in Heaven, Jesus, Himself. We have the knowledge of where we will go when we die or the rapture happens first.

We are living in the last days. We are seeing evil that would make Sodom blush. Yet, we are blessed to be living in the generation that the rapture will happen. How do we know that?

The Lesson of the Fig Tree
(Matthew 24:32-35; Luke 21:29-33)
28Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 29So also, when you see these things taking place, know that He is near,e right at the door. 30Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 31Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Israel is the fig tree. We are of that generation, that saw the rebirth of Israel as a Nation. This generation shall not pass before the rapture. We are blessed to be the generation that will see the rapture takes place and if we are saved we will be a participant in that Blessed event.

Yes, it is true that the days we are living in are evil. Who would ever thought that we would see people smiling and laughing about a bill that allows the killing a baby in the process of birth? We are also living in the days that the blessed hope will happen soon. Pray that God will guide our hearts so that we do not accept evil as good. We seen Pastors and other Religious leaders standing outside a abortion clinic to pray God’s blessings on a business that specializes in killing the unborn. Pastors teaching that God now endorses gay marriage. God has not changed, Religious leaders have changed to please people.

Despite the times we are living in, we have hope in Jesus and we can live in the joy of the Lord. God is with us and if we allow Him to, He will keep us from evil.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 23,2019
Happy Friday and Good Afternoon,

“The Joy of The Lord is My Strength”

My heart is filled with the joy of the Lord this morning. I feel His presence within me. What a wonderful blessing from God to realize deep in my soul that He is with me! Having the joy of the Lord, does not mean we are pain free or do not have troubles. It means in spite of our circumstances, we are aware that we are not alone.

My cat is on the edge of the bed, as I have my right arm securely around her and type with my left hand. My cat is lying peacefully, knowing I am holding her. In the midst of trials we will be at peace when we stop fighting as if we are all alone, and remember God is not only with us, but we are being held securely in His hands.

When Satan fills our minds with fear and lies, let us remember that we are in the hands of God. When Peter was walking on the water and he stopped looking at Jesus and looked at the water, he started to drown. We must not look at the circumstances but keep our eyes Own our Savior and King; Jesus. Pray that God will increase our faith in Him and allow us to see that we are not alone. Praise God and rejoice in the knowledge that God will never forsake us.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 21, 2019
Happy Thursday and Good Afternoon,

Why is Homosexuality an Abomination to God?

Leviticus 18:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Does it seem that God is cruel to declare homosexuals as sinners? We look at individuals and wonder why God would be so cruel to people, for loving someone who is the same sex as they are. What we do not see is that homosexuality was created by the devil. God created Adam and Eve; man and woman.

Every since Satan tried to take the Heavenly Throne from God, He has sought to imitate God, but in a corrupt way. The first relationship was created by God and sanctified by God. The devil created homosexuality. He took the loving act of a man with woman and sought to replace it with same sex couples.

As humans we see gay people as just loving differently then straight people. God sees His miracle of life coming through the union of man and wife, destroyed by the actions of Satan. It is hard for us to go past the person and look at the rebellion in the hearts of mankind. Homosexuals do not see rebellion in their relationship. They do not see that they have turned away from the laws of God and chosen to give in to the leading of the devil.

What should a Christian do? Pray for those who have fallen under the influence of the devil. Pray that their eyes will be open to the truth. Never look down of those who have fallen under the spell of the devil. Love them and pray for them. Remember the sin of homosexuality is more then walking on the wrong side of the street, and without forgiveness and a change in their lives, they are going to hell.

The closer we get to the rapture the more we should pray for those who have been entangled in the lies of Satan. The more we love God, the more our hearts should break for sinners.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 20,2019
Happy Wednesday and Good Morning

The Lord is Our Rock and Our Salvation

Psalm 18:46 King James Version (KJV)
46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

I woke up singing the song “I will call upon the Lord”. An old praise and worship song. When I wake up with the song in my heart and on my lips, I am refreshed. It did not take long for the pain to start so I have come back to bed but my heart is still rejoicing in the love of God for me.

Job 19:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Knowing that God is with us, strengthen us through our trials. We are not alone and no matter what lie, Satan says, God has not forsaken us. Knowing the love that Jesus has for us, gives us strength to bear the trials, and sustains us through illnesses. We can rejoice even in our circumstances.

1 Corinthians 9:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

We plow on through pain, through trials, and attacks from the devil. We work for God, not to purchase our salvation, (Jesus paid for our salvation) but because we love God. Love for our Heavenly Father, keeps us working, even when those around us criticize our work. Remember our mission is to please God and not mankind.

Philippians 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Jesus is coming soon. Soon our trials will be over. Some we will be in our glorified bodies that will know, no sickness nor pain. Yes, the world is growing more evil everyday, but we can make a difference in the lives of those we touch. Our words can encourage and our prayers for others make a difference. Pray for one another that our brothers and sisters can stand for the truth of God’s Holy Word, until the moment Jesus calls us Home.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 19, 2019
Happy Tuesday and Good Afternoon,

God is Love and More,

There are those that say that God is Love, so everyone is going to Heaven. Yes, God is a loving God. God is more then love. He is a God of justice. God’s loving heart will not allow Him to ignore sin.

Luke 16:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Psalms 10:4 NIV) In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

A just God will not allow sin to go unpunished. We can choose to seek forgiveness and be forgiven or we can stay prideful and go to Hell. Sinners see sin as freedom. They do not realize they have given their self over to the devil and allowed themselves to be in slaved to sin. When we seek forgiveness and turn our lives over to God we live in freedom, and no longer controlled by the devil.

God is our strength. He gives us strength to make it through the battles when Satan comes upon us. God does not forsake us but is with us and helps fight against the devil and his demons. We cannot defeat Satan alone, but we cry out to God and He hears our cries.

Psalms 59:9-10 NIV) O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress, {10} my loving God. God will go before me and will let me gloat over those who slander me.

Habakkuk 3:19 [Full Chapter]
The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
2 Samuel 22:23
God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

In our distress, we call unto God and He hears us. If we trust God, He will strengthen us and sustain us through this life. When we pass away or the rapture happens, we will be with God eternally. We can rejoice in our walk with God now and look forward to an eternity in His presence.

What is God?
Everything we need.
Betty

Many birds at my feeders. I am indeed blessed.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 18, 2019
Happy Monday and Good Afternoon,

How To Be Ready?

It seems every where we go we hear someone say it is time to make yourself ready for the rapture. This is wise because we do want to be ready.

Luke 21:36 King James Version (KJV)
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

While we are told to be ready, God has not called us to hide out deep in the woods until the rapture. He wants us to keep working for His Kingdom. We prepare our hearts by prayer and reading the Bible. We should be sinning less. This is not the time to be gossiping and spreading discard among the brethren. Of course we are to warn about false teachers and preachers. We warn and then we let it go. This is not the time to be talking about others. We should take no pleasure from the failure of another Christian. We pray for them.

We pray each day that we will live in a way that edifies the Kingdom of God. We do not want to bring shame to God by our actions. We pray that our life is pleasing to God. We keep at the plow but we still listen for the trumpet to blow.
Knowing the times we are in and the growth of evil in the world, we need to pray daily that the Holy Spirit will guard our hearts from sin and pride. Take no pride in your salvation. We are saved not because of what we have done but the precious blood of Jesus.

Hubby and I were blessed to be able to go to Church yesterday. Being with fellow believers and worshipping with other Christians, brings glory to God and helps us, too.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 17, 2019
Blessed Sunday and Good Morning,

“It’s A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”

I found myself singing Mr. Rodger’s song as I was getting dressed this morning. My daughter, Jennifer loved Mr. Rodgers, when she was a kid. I did wake up with a spring in my spirit and I praise God for that. As I am waiting to leave for Church, I remember how the Lord, has blessed me and I rejoice in His goodness to me.

I have birds at my feeder and a happy song in my head and I am enveloped in the love of God which fills my heart and soul. I am a happier camper as the saying goes. Of course we do not always wake up, singing happy songs. When this happens we sing songs of praise to God. We may not feel like praising God, but when we do, God will lighten our load and show us His love.

We serve a marvelous God and we are blessed by God in more ways then we can count. I pray that God will shower you today with His blessings and you will feel His love envelop you. May God bless and keep you.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

February 16, 2019
Happy Saturday and Good Afternoon,

Offensive to Mankind

1 Corinthians 1:18 ESV / 34 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Peter 2:7-8 ESV / 32 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do.

A Pastor that I have know his family, all my life, Said something that broke my heart. This man loves Israel with all his heart. Christians should love Israel. In His love for Israel, he made the comment that Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah. This is a lie. This Pastor, in his love, for the President of Israel, tried to excuse the death of Jesus on politics. In a way Jesus did die in mankind’s eyes because of politics. The Jewish leaders had amicable relationship with Rome. They were afraid that Jesus claim to be God would destroy that relationship and put their lives in danger. What is the reason the Bible say Jesus come to earth?

John 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us” (Galatians 3:13).

Jesus did not give up his life for political reasons. If He had wanted to set up His Kingdom on earth, He could have destroy anyone who opposed Him, with just a word from His mouth. I still love this Pastor. This situation stands as a warning that we cannot put our love of mankind over God.

Miley Cyrus said she knew her mom loved her, when she told her mom that she is bi-sexual, her mom said she loved Miley more then God. We should love no one more then God. I take no pleasure in either situation. My job is to warn us(me too), to pray that God will guard our hearts so that we are not led astray.
Brothers and sisters, in Christ, we have fought too many battles, climbed too many mountains, and suffered too much to turn away from our salvation. No matter how much we love someone, giving them false hope of salvation is cruel and a sin. Pray for our lost loved ones.
Betty

--------------------

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  25  26  27 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement