Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » THE MISERY OF MEN

Author Topic: THE MISERY OF MEN
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zionn

Your writing is so garbled that it's hard to make sense of what you are trying to say.

First of all, who are you? Do you work to help the poor, or do you just point fingers and yell at everybody in general?

Secondly, here is a reasonably good study on Israel if you're interested.

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007961#000000

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zionn:
well Brother I am not saying this to defend myself but i call one of the moderator a hypocrite and anyone who gave him his support,I talked about the fake Jesus''Cesare Borgia''the man the europeans painted as Jesus,which Paul talk about in Romans chapter one.I talked about God own people who have no respect in this world today.I talked about the fake Jews in Israel today and I explain if God had already gathered His people in His land then what restoration again is He going to bring to Israel
don't you know the hour of the gentiles must cease before God restore Israel but the big question is who are these Israel scathered among the Nations that no man respect them.
all these not the least people in africa that you dont respect,are they not the black poor boys you disguise in your communities and now you judge me because i have no value,of cause why wont i be a scammer since my master has putting a nurden at my back,is it even sinful for the poor to asked for help but i DID NOT ASKED THEM FOR HELP,IF YOU CRITISCING ME WITH MY PICTURE WHY DIDNT YOU ASKED THEM IF I SCAMM THEM BEFORE THE BLOCKED ME OR NOT BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME.BUT YOU ARE PORTRAYING TO THE PEOPLE HERE I AM A SCAMMER WITHOUT KNOWING THE CAUSE SO IF I CALL YOU ALSO A HYPOCRITE IS THAT WRONG.I AM ONLY IN YOUR HAND AS A SLAVE,I AM ALREADY IN YOUR HANDS BECAUSE GOD HAS PERMITTED IT BUT YOU SAY TO YOURSELF GOD!! GOD!! AND YET HATE HIS OWN PEOPLE,YOU HAVE FORGETTING THE VINE YOU WERE GRAFTED IN AND WHENEVER THE TRUTH IS you say black surpremacy,i am not saying every black man is jew but behold the jews are blacks and they are the people you dont respect as you just behave now,so if this site is in your power you are also going to blocked me and i hold nothing against you but the hour is already up.peace to you

Not SCAMMER, Spammer.

Spamming
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about unsolicited or undesirable electronic messages. For the food, see Spam (food). For information specific to email, see Email spam. For other uses, see Spam (disambiguation).

An email box folder littered with spam messages
Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited messages (spam), especially advertising. As well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site about the same thing. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam. It is named after Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch in which Spam is included in every dish.[1] The food is stereotypically disliked/unwanted, so the word came to be transferred by analogy.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zionn
Member # 11959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zionn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Brother I am not saying this to defend myself but i call one of the moderator a hypocrite and anyone who gave him his support,I talked about the fake Jesus''Cesare Borgia''the man the europeans painted as Jesus,which Paul talk about in Romans chapter one.I talked about God own people who have no respect in this world today.I talked about the fake Jews in Israel today and I explain if God had already gathered His people in His land then what restoration again is He going to bring to Israel
don't you know the hour of the gentiles must cease before God restore Israel but the big question is who are these Israel scathered among the Nations that no man respect them.
all these not the least people in africa that you dont respect,are they not the black poor boys you disguise in your communities and now you judge me because i have no value,of cause why wont i be a scammer since my master has putting a nurden at my back,is it even sinful for the poor to asked for help but i DID NOT ASKED THEM FOR HELP,IF YOU CRITISCING ME WITH MY PICTURE WHY DIDNT YOU ASKED THEM IF I SCAMM THEM BEFORE THE BLOCKED ME OR NOT BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME.BUT YOU ARE PORTRAYING TO THE PEOPLE HERE I AM A SCAMMER WITHOUT KNOWING THE CAUSE SO IF I CALL YOU ALSO A HYPOCRITE IS THAT WRONG.I AM ONLY IN YOUR HAND AS A SLAVE,I AM ALREADY IN YOUR HANDS BECAUSE GOD HAS PERMITTED IT BUT YOU SAY TO YOURSELF GOD!! GOD!! AND YET HATE HIS OWN PEOPLE,YOU HAVE FORGETTING THE VINE YOU WERE GRAFTED IN AND WHENEVER THE TRUTH IS you say black surpremacy,i am not saying every black man is jew but behold the jews are blacks and they are the people you dont respect as you just behave now,so if this site is in your power you are also going to blocked me and i hold nothing against you but the hour is already up.peace to you

Posts: 5 | From: ghana | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zionn:
The heart beat of time is dying at last
the hope of men is fading like grass
and for the cause of survival every men will have an aim to chase after the wind!
for money shall a mortal man just as i am
fight for to attain the prestigious ego in mind
oh the misery of men
the visions at stake with doubt of completion
so there is always a fight for power
and i am a victim for the cause of truth
but if you live by the sword,you die by the sword so every man will face judgement regardless of the stature attain in live and in mind equality will once again stand
and justice will prevail for the new world order has no strength to stop time and the tales of fame will pass away with fashion
so to Christ I surrender
my debt he pays with love
my crown with Him i own
with strenght echoing from the clouds of glory
a world of no end i see
with my miseries been hang forever
on the Cross of Calvary
for forever oh Lord I will worship
Your majesty.Selah

Hum? How did you get banned ebenezer after only 17 post?

Spamming maybe?
http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/184538-the-misery-of-men/

-

Banned
17 posts

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zionn
Member # 11959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zionn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heart beat of time is dying at last
the hope of men is fading like grass
and for the cause of survival every men will have an aim to chase after the wind!
for money shall a mortal man just as i am
fight for to attain the prestigious ego in mind
oh the misery of men
the visions at stake with doubt of completion
so there is always a fight for power
and i am a victim for the cause of truth
but if you live by the sword,you die by the sword so every man will face judgement regardless of the stature attain in live and in mind equality will once again stand
and justice will prevail for the new world order has no strength to stop time and the tales of fame will pass away with fashion
so to Christ I surrender
my debt he pays with love
my crown with Him i own
with strenght echoing from the clouds of glory
a world of no end i see
with my miseries been hang forever
on the Cross of Calvary
for forever oh Lord I will worship
Your majesty.Selah

Posts: 5 | From: ghana | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement