Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Suicide AT AGE 63= A DEMON SPIRIT!

Author Topic: Suicide AT AGE 63= A DEMON SPIRIT!
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I agree with this post.
Now his real torment begins.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS13A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEVER PLAY OR FOOL AROUND WITH DEMON SPIRITS!!!===http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=24227

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good post. I for one liked most of the Robin Williams movies, but I never heard him talk of the main thing of life and that is knowing Jesus Christ.

Click here to see why you should not wait, because it could be to late!

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS13A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUICIDE AT AGE 63! MONEY AND FAME IS NOT ENOUGH,WE ALL NEED JESUS!! LET US ALL TRY to help people while we can,as we can do them no good after they are gone! Think about those you love,help them now!!! NOW!!!
Of all THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT KNEW ROBIN WILLIAMS I WONDER HOW MANY TRYED TO HELP HIM SEEK AND FIND TRUTH=GOD!!!!!===I sure hope Robin Williams accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior before his death, if so he is one happy,blessed man flooded with joy tonight!!!! But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK!! WHAT WILL LIFE BE LIKE FOR YOU THE SPLIT second after you die!! DEATH IS NOT THE END of life, it is the real beginning!!! but where??? you get to chose today!!

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement