Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Parental control

Author Topic: Parental control
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Leonie,

I'm guessing that you mean parental controls for the internet?

I don't know what you're using, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or something else. But whatever you're using will have a help button somewhere. You can click the help button and then type in parental controls, and it should give you instructions on how to set it up.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonie
First Post
Member # 11526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, I would like to ask you what parental control methods do you use? I have read that there are some good softwares to do that, unfortunately I'm not up to date with technology. Maybe some of you are using this kind of software? please give some tips..

Bless you all

--------------------
We li­ve, as we dream – alo­ne.

Posts: 1 | From: Poland | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement