Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » The Roman Who Had Unquestionable Faith

Author Topic: The Roman Who Had Unquestionable Faith
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Alan,
You asked:

ut how does on help those who do not believe they need help? Better yet how does one offer help to one who believes that everyone but them need help?

My response:

Title:How to reach the seemingly unreacheable

First, you become a friend to them in whatever way that you can do that........hoping that they will begin to trust you. Then you patiently wait for an opportunity to help them..........everyone needs help in something at sometime or another......even if its just friendly advice over a personal matter.

With love in Jesus, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefixer
Advanced Member
Member # 8837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefixer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brother Alan L.
Jesus said once that He didn't come to heal the healthy but the sick. When a person feels that he or she has no problems and refuses help it is not the Christian's way to force our vision upon them. We may see a person in need of a coat, and who will not ask for one, or perhaps not even think that they need one, Jesus asks that we give one like that our coat. This example also relates to food, shelter, comfort, peace, and, most importantly, the 'Good News' about a personal relationship with Jesus.
Please understand that our service to our Lord can NEVER NEVER be about us. If it is about what we do or try to do then it is merely our thing and we are responsible for whatever happens. When we listen to Jesus and respond by committing ourselves to doing His work then the results are His and His alone. It can be NO OTHER way. We serve Him or we serve ourselves.
If you find yourself becoming frustrated by the reactions of those you are trying to help,or if you have reservations about what you are doing, I would say that you you are doing is not in harmony with the Holy Spirit. The second of God's Commandments is that we love our neighbor. From the human standpoint this is often times difficult if not impossible to do. If we would give up our nature and allow Jesus to fill us with His nature we come from an entirely different place. We cannot fail to love our neighbors more than ourselves. We never get frustrated because we are about God's business and the response we receive is not for us, it belongs to Him who we work for.
So, in your walk with Jesus, when you feel your old nature poking it's ugly head into Jesus' business, stop and turn toward Jesus and allow Him to reset your perspectives back in line with His.
May you always find comfort and guidance from our Lord.
Your brother in Christ, LeRoy (thefixer).

Posts: 71 | From: Yuma, Arizona | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan L
Community Member
Member # 8836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan L   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but how does on help those who do not believe they need help? Better yet how does one offer help to one who believes that everyone but them need help?

I like what you had to say. It just got me to thinking of those questions. I would be very interested in hearing your response.

Nothing but Love for all of you here.

In Jesus Name ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Posts: 16 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again Alan,

You said:

Her sect was more important than the request from God. How sad that such a Magnificent and loving God desires all to be one with him, and we can't even be one in our beliefs as Christians. We are everything else but Christians. Oh I'm southern baptist, and I'm Lutheran, Where pentecostal.

I can see why our world is in such disarray the focus is actually not upon God. The focus is the sect which sect is most righteous with God

My response:
Pride of religion.........instead of building each other up in the faith as we continue to head into times of greater and greater testing/adversity.........how sad. Then will we say "I told you so" instead of holding out our hands to help.

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan L
Community Member
Member # 8836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan L   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is to all who have written in response to my Testimony. THANK YOU! With the warmest and most heart felt appreciation and love in that for all of you.

Your words are amazing to me. I have never imagined that there were actual Christians out there who could feel, and express what I have only desired to see and hear. For only one person has ever inspired me to hear words spoken with true heart felt sincerity.

The first time I was actually introduced to a bible was 5yr ago. by a wonderful woman named Ms. Ann. Right out of the Bible Belt Mississippi. I had never even opened one up. I was directed to read John.

That is all she asked of me to try and do. What she didn't realize is that. I hated reading, but she was so sincere in her desire to show me and teach me about Jesus that I read it.

In the beginning was the Word,and the word was with God, and the word was god. The same was in the beginning with God. Right there I was like you have got to be kidding? I'm supposed to understand this?

I continued because I promised her I would read it.

All things were made by him, and without him was nothing made that was made. I just wanted to close the book. I got a headache from that like you couldn't believe.

Who could even understand something like that. No wonder I never got into my own religion. Which happen to be Judaism because I couldn't even figure out how to read in my own religious language. I had to memorize the a section of the Torah just to have my Bar-Mitzvah Pretty pathetic in reality for a Jew.

Now here I was reading English which should have been natural one would think, and I understood this as much as I understood the other.

All I thought to myself was no wonder I am not a believer. and trust me when I say I was not believer I was the foolish one who could take religion and make sound like nothing more than excuse for one thing or another.

You couldn't even approach me with it. Especially in my life. but over the next 2 days I read it, and something happen. I didn't understand it all, but I began to understand some of it. and as I did read it over and over again, suddenly I understood, and I was so ashamed of all those I had convinced that God did not exist.

Ms. Ann was so excited and I couldn't get enough. I went to a bible study class. I went to a thing where you walk into a church and you sit with everyone and the guy talks. Sorry don't know what it is called. I do I just don't know the name right now.

I know it was Southern Baptist sect. but something happened to the point I hated religion once again. Proving to me that one can not have a real relationship with God if there was one.

Bible Belt my **** .

Baptist again Pentecost and Pentecost again all sects of Christian Reality. A Baptist Priest asking his congregation if it was ok that I become Chistian? and when they found out I was a Jew. Things did not bode well. After all it was the Jews who killed him. Though in reality it was not.

Another Pentecost guest speaker preached telling me all Women are whores so they must dress in a certain manner. Pointing it out in the bible to me when i asked. forget he only took one line out of the entire passage idiot. and those who have aids deserved it as punishment from God. I remember that the most. Because it took almost the entire congregation from me killing him for his words.

When I knew a little 8 yr boy who never committed a sin in his life, but be a hemophiliac, and got it in a blood transfusion. I remembered what they did to that family and that child. They burned them out of there home out of pure ignorance and fear. The rage I felt for this great preacher everyone cheered for and ran around like lunatics the word was unreal after that.

Perverting it for nothing more than reasons to condemn others and give some the ability to sit over others and judge.

What a Joke. The high Priest of the Jews did no worse. If anything these were their offspring.

Watching on Sundays everyone smiling and greeting and hugging. but by Monday being the complete opposite. What a false religion this Christian stuff was.

I learned John so well that I even debated a Baptist into submission on why he was wrong saying I could not be part of the church. I could come and listen, but I couldn't be part of it.

My world has always been so violent from childhood to learning what Religions actually are." Wars " is that all this book is good for? Is it all about blame and hate. I closed my book, and I never opened it up again. In fact I tossed it out.

I moved to Indiana. Once again I take job in bowls of the Ghetto. Going into some of the most dangerous complexes and cleaning them up, and giving them back to the real family's and NO! I am no Police. No officer could ever do what I did, and to be honest I am proud of my results.

Then something happen a late teenager like 17 or 18 who I knew as nothing but trouble came up to me about 2AM and said I'm having a baby.

I said Congratz. I can't find job. I don't know what to do, and we talked and talked, and eventually I talked about God. Not the church in fact I told him to stay far away from churches. They are nothing but an illusion, and bring nothing but pain and disappointment.

All I knew was John: but I really knew John well. so when we talked I would use John to put things in perspective.

Over time He did very well. I told him how to get his record ex-sponged, and I would testify for him. He is a great Father and family provider.

I landed up being forced to get out of the job I so loved I lost control. I never lose control in hostile situations, but for the first time I did. I got to meet Evil. I have seen a lot of killing over stupid stuff, but only one other time have I ever looked into the face of true evil.

A young pregnant girl came up to me bleeding and she was at least 8 months pregnant. Her boyfriend through her down the stairs blamed her for taking his drugs,

I took her back up. She knocked on the door. He said something to her which I will not say on here. He opened the door threatening to gut her and kill her and the kid. He opened the door with a knife in his hand. and went right for her as he is saying this with me standing there.

I beat that man within an inch of his life. any other subject coming at me I would have shot. but i wanted to hurt this man. and if it hadn't been for several police offices who I called right before I would have killed him.

Even after I appeared to calm down he said something about killing the kid and her. and I lost it. I just went right back after him. my supervisor showed up and had never seen me lose control ever.

They told him what had happened, and just the thought of a man who could gut a woman was bad enough but to include an unborn child you were nothing but evil and you needed to be exterminated.

If they hadn't stop me I would have. The reality was it wasn't them who stopped me. I was God who got them to stop me. Twice now that make when God has interfered me with terminating Evil. I guess God does not desire me to Kill even if it is evil

I landed up in the most boring job. sitting at a desk in a bank. Couldn't really do anything, but read. I hate reading I have only read one book in my life. George Klineman Commodities speculations. I love numbers most wouldn't even know what commodities are so, don't worry about it.

I read it again and again, and now I knew it all. Boring. HAPPY BDAY. My wife bought me a Bible. A learning one. She said what you experienced should not take away from this. It was a beautiful Bible I had never seen one like that. I still have it, but the print is too small now.

I read the bible in 3 weeks. Cover to cover. BOY that book made me mad, sad, cried, laughed so hard I couldn't breath. Who knew God had a sense of humor. It was amazing. It was the most amazing book I had ever read. and considering I had only ever read one other book in my life. To me this book could not be topped by anything out there.

I read again this time I took a little time to read it. 6 weeks. Cover to cover. I began to see things that related from old Testament to prove New Testament. Because some of it seem to contradict it's self. but I read. I began to understand more and more. Remember raised Jewish I already knew Old Testament. Just listened over and over about it

I read it again cover to cover. this time about 3 months I was probing for info on old testament that proved new testament to be true. I couldn't find it all, but suddenly this man was in the bank preaching about God. They all knew him. and smiled and laughed.

I was amazed at what this man knew. I had never imagined in my entire life time could I quote the bible verse for verse. He introduced himself to me, he saw me reading it. He went on and on until the little old lady he was with was ready to leave.

Once a week he would come in and teach me something. meanings of words in the bible and what they truly meant and he knew them from all different languages. Referring back to them in Latin and even Hebrew. I can't even tell you anything in Hebrew other than some verse from the Torah

I was amazed by him. Truly blessed was he. Everyone told me he is crazy in the head. WHY? because he loves to preach the word? No he just really is. that is why his care taker is here, and he rides buses and preaches and annoys everyone.

Sorry I liked him. Here he is again, but this time there is a very nice old couple who did not desire to be preached to, and he asked what do you not believe. He stated yes, but I do not desire to be preached to.

I watched a man go from joy of speaking of God to fury and condemnation because they didn't want to listen.

I jumped up walked over pulled him aside. Apologized to the couple. The wife was it is fine we know him in such a tone. I turned and said what was that?

He said this is how they all are. REALLY! and this is how you respond? With the complete opposite of what God' Preaches love, compassion? If that is how you preach to others. You need to reconsider preaching.

I started to preach to him. in the words he truly understood. He apologized to the couple and departed. He would come back once in a while but basically he was gone.

I decided it was time to go to church. NON-Denominational I wanted. Safer that way for all concerned.

I couldn't find one, but I found a church, another sect. Nice enough people, but I trusted none for I knew already how they were. Yes I judged them. and sure enough they proved me right.

I get it no-one can be Christian all the time. but only one day a week for an hour. That is pathetic. I wanted to do something for the community. NOT HAPPENING I like to preach about the history. I feel we need to work on that?

NO! I wasn't accepting that. That is nothing more than coward's answer for fear of what you may see. Because I wanted to help out in the ghetto.

GOD FOR BID these people even looked at one. NOT happening Pal.

I left never nay returned. Had a dream Alan find me Christians? WHAT? Find me Christians. How? everyone says they are, but it is only on Sunday.

Find me Christians you will know when you see it. Now I read the Bible and I really knew old testament. Women did not preach. I would find a church that was burnt down. and I kept being led back to it.

I was like you are kidding? FIND ME CHRISTIANS, and in return I will rebuild this church. OK! so I search on the property found workers in it. Volunteers. Not the upper side of town. They were like what ya want. i need to talk to the head of this church where would I find him.

They were not quick to answer, but telling them that I may be able to help with the project. I will wait. Well I was about ready to leave, and once again FIND ME CHRISTIANS. Fine I wait and wait and wait.

Finally someone appears and they point to me. This person see me, and I began to head towards them. Bishop somebody. Not realizing that Bishop was some title that I was supposed to be wowed by.

I realized it was a Woman. THIS CAN"T BE RIGHT. Tell her you want to help her with her Church. so I do. Response We have all the help we need.

Say it again: Tell her you want to help with her church.

I did again, but said not like that. Meaning not handy man stuff: Suddenly I was an invited guest. After all $$$ appeared in her thoughts. I was nvited to listen to a sermon. I met with her one more time before I went to her sermon and I was instructed to say.

Please tell me about yourself. who and what you are.

She went on about her title of being a Bishop and all sorts of total nonsense which meant I was falling asleep.

I respond at the end ask me what I asked you?
Just roll with it please.

She did. and I said My name is Alan, and I am Christian before all ELSE! I am not WHITE I am not rich or poor or anything else I am a Christian above all else.

Ask her why she is not?

I did. Well you have to understand that in Christianity that there many different branches. I am roman catholic. WHOA. The damn you to hell Sect I knew them good from New York. I hung with a lot of Italians.

I replied owe so you were baptized in the name of the Roman Church? Like the Baptist were in the name of John and on and on. I read it I actually understood what God was saying to me.

She responded back with No! you don't understand.she went on about blah blah blah

Ask her for a request.

So, I say I have request of you?

She replies what is it?

The request is to instruct your congregation When someone ask you to describe or tell them about yourself. Do not start with anything but I am a Christan. If you do all you desire for your new church will be granted.

She just looked at me, and I said I guess it is a question of Faith isn't it? and I departed.

I sorta stood out. Only Christian there *LOL* Everyone looking at me like who is this guy and some were not looking with the best of intentions on holy ground at that.

I enter and I sit in the back. and WOW could this Woman Preach with such passion. Actually thought she was going to have a stroke, but she has more of a style of the Pentecostal Sect. Unique for Roman Catholics.

It came to the end of her sermon, and she realized I was there, and she said I have a request for all of you. When someone ask you who you are and what you do. I want you to tell them I am a child of God. before you say anything else. The congregation just looked at her. She repeated it. She said if I was to ask you who are you and describe yourself I want you to tell say I am Name and I am a Child of God before all else.

I was OK. Actually impressed not what exactly what was requested but really close. I mean I thought it was pretty good, but then something inside me grew very disappointed and my head hung low. Is it so hard to find me a Christian. I am a Christian.

I stood up and as I did a blind Priest said nice to meet you I was told about you. Say to him she will have her church in time. Others couldn't wait to run up to meet me. I left after saying to the Bishop Thank you.

NO MORE CHURCHES for me. Haven't been back since, I understood what he was searching for. I also appreciated the Child of God statement non-denominational but that was not what she was saying.

Her sect was more important than the request from God. How sad that such a Magnificent and loving God desires all to be one with him, and we can't even be one in our beliefs as Christians. We are everything else but Christians. Oh I'm southern baptist, and I'm Lutheran, Where pentecostal.

I can see why our world is in such disarray the focus is actually not upon God. The focus is the sect which sect is most righteous with God.

I thought the true Goal was to have a "PERSONAL Relationship with God. For tear this temple down and I will rebuild it in 3 days time. OMG. I found my church.

I found understanding. I have even found clarity. and when I desire to preach the word of God I am Christian before all else. I was baptized in the name of Jesus. I am actually getting a lesson in understanding of the deadly sins.

For He or She who preaches falsely I would not desire to be them leading my sheep down the wrong path.

but are we not to congregate and speak of God. Yes Exactly Upon this Rock I will build my church. and the masses appeared before him.

Find me Christians

This is the most Christian Place I could have ever imagined. THANK YOU!

Posts: 16 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefixer
Advanced Member
Member # 8837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefixer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother Alan, I have met so many who want to used by God to do wonderful things but fail to release control so that He may work through them. They hear the call and off 'they' go to do what they believe they were asked to do. They ussually stumble and make a mess of things with the best of intentions.
Jesus asks that we surrender our will to His will and through that act of surrender He does great and powerful things. Not to glorify us, those that have surrendered, but to bring the majesty of His Love to light for all the world to see.
In the garden of Gethsemane Jesus gave us a clear example of surrendering. He did not want to go through what He saw coming and He prayed fervently that our Father would think up another way to bring salvation to the world that didn't involve the agony that He would suffer. His obedience to Our Father evoke the only response He was capable of, "....Yet not what I will, but what you will" Mk.14:36.
Let us all surrender to the guidance of the one who knows Loves us, even if we would rather not go that way.

Posts: 71 | From: Yuma, Arizona | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Hello Alan,
What a wonderful testimony!

Remember: Its not how much faith.......its where our faith is directed. Calling on the ONE who really can help you with your needs is better than a 100 helpers who may only give you temporary relief.

I was inspired by your story and I would like to encourage you to allow that story to give you added courage to unashameably tell others about Jesus. It is the word of God that has the power to save(yes,just like the Roman believed)

I agree with you that there may be others who take it(your story) the wrong way or try to distort it, but I trust that the spirit will give you discernment as to whom will accept it and be encouraged by it.

Keep yourself in Gods will and He will direct your path.

Alan L
Community Member
Member # 8836

You couldn't be more correct brother. My answer to my question was actually answered while writing it, and I did not even realize that I had responded to it. I just typed my defense for it. The answer to my question was actual given in the last lines. If you only had the faith of that of the smallest seed. "Mustard Seed"

Trust has always been an issue in my life. I just have to learn to let go of the fear of trusting. After all does He not at least deserve such an opportunity considering the gift He has bestowed upon my life.

The subtle voice was with me. I once again just couldn't shut my mouth long enough to actual hear the answer. Thank You! for such a simple, yet wise reply.

Through JESUS ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

thefixer
Advanced Member
Member # 8837

Brother Alan, God is just awesome!!! I serve my Lord and Master in all that I do. He guides me to the things He wants to do through me and I need not be afraid that I'll fail to accomplish His will. Simply because I surrendered control to Jesus and allow Him to do as He wishes. I would suggest that you do the same. Listen for that soft voice calling to your spirit and submit to it's pull. Do not be concerned about what you are doing or what outcome you think should occur. Just faithfully SERVE our Lord in all that He asks, seek no reward or acclaim, and Praise Him for using you to do his work.
May god continue to use you to bring Glory to His Kingdom and may you continue serving our Loving Savior Jesus.

Alan L
Community Member
Member # 8836

In this day and age we are constantly looking for miracles. In fact ever since Jesus walked among us. Man has searched high and low for more miracles, The problem arose after his resurrection, and was seen no more.

Comes to the old child's saying out of site out of mind. The longer something is out of people's site the easier it is to disprove or come up with ways to disprove of true Miracles.

I wrote on here. That I was dying. Sorta funny if you think about it, because aren't we all. but mine was through Becker Muscular Dystrophy. I had almost lost the use of my legs, and it began quickly working on other parts of my body. Now my relationship with God has been a very precarious one. Similar to one of a Father and Son. Sometimes good, some times not so good, and as I understood more it became very good.

Well 4 days ago. I decided I needed to talk. I didn't want a response I just needed to talk. So, I did.

I didn't talk about what you would have expected. I didn't talk about the pain. I didn't talk about feeling like I was less than a real man. I didn't talk about what a failure I saw myself as. or blamed him for what was happening to me, I didn't even talk about how i felt He broke his word to me. Which is an entire different story which one day I may just share.

I said "Jesus Thank You!" Thank you for letting me have this day. Thank you for showing to me the love and devotion that my family truly has for me, and most important thank you for not giving up on me, though I do feel as if I failed you.

For it is said He does not hear the outspoken word, so I closed my eyes, and shut my mouth, and suddenly the Roman came to my mind. For I do not need you to come with me Jesus. All I need is your word, and I know it will be done. Unquestionable Faith. How Jesus so loved his Faith. I will admit a little puzzled by it, but then another quote entered my thoughts ask in my name and it shall be granted to you.

NOW THAT I UNDERSTOOD, and here was my big moment to ask for what any person in my position would ask for wouldn't you?

WELL;I didn't ask for it. In fact it never even entered my mind. I asked for something even greater than that. It was as if Solomon himself tapped me on the shoulder, and without hesitation or thought I ask for Wisdom and Understanding for what I truly wanted to know regarding his words.

For the next several hours was almost impossible to describe, but the closest description would be amazing,scary,and overwhelming. At one point I started to question whether this was even real or had my imagination gone so wild that I was making it all up in my head, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing, and sometimes even the laughter was hard to contain. It finally ended.

For the next three days I cleaned out. I refused all medication. I had never felt so cold in my life. It was 84 degrees in my house, and it felt as if it were 40 below. I couldn't eat, barely drank. Then I spent 2 days of that in the bathroom getting it out of my body. by day 4 I got out of my bed with no help, no canes, just on my own two legs that felt and looked as strong as they ever were. The muscles weren't locked up in my back. The headaches that I wished someone would just put me down were gone. My heart condition issues gone. The involuntary shaking was gone. My spinal cord that was broken,and seriously damaged feels as if it was never damaged.

I will admit my body is taking a little time to adjust just as in fatigue sets in from lack of use, but that will go away, other than that there is nothing wrong with me. Literally nothing wrong with me.

Now here is the catch. I can't go out screaming from the roof tops that Jesus cured me. I am not to have a following like that, which I actually understand. For what has happened to me is nothing more than a Miracle granted to me from God himself, and I will not allow any to take or cheapen that by any means. Will I tell people YOU BET! but not like that.

NOW if God said to you? and showed you? what you can and should do. forget should it is WILL DO! Would you do it, I bet everyone of you would say yes right now?

I am scared of it. I am scared I don't have enough faith to do what he is asking of me, because if I fail to do it. Is it because it wasn't meant to be done at that moment, or because tiny area in the recesses of my mind which we will call doubt scares the day light out of me to be called a fraud for even saying I could do such a things.

I have a man across the street from me. He is dying. I thought he was the one I was to start with, but something happen that backed me away from him. I would not even approach him in discussion about God or anything religious. and I have NO FEAR talking about my faith.

So now I have come to question myself. Was it him? or Me? Did I fail him and his request, or was he just not the one that I was to start with.

and I will admit the thought that I could heal another with a touch and words scare me to no end. It would almost feel like having the power of God, and how many have been corrupted by power.

I know in my heart I will find the one, and I will do it as I was instructed. I just wonder why it is not for everyone.

Anyone have an answer for me? I have asked and all I get is not yet, but I wonder if that is my own thoughts talking to me. So hard to know. So scared to fail. Not fail in just doing it, but fail in my Lord's Eyes, because my faith wasn't strong enough. If you only had the faith of a mustard seed what you could do? I know in my heart I have more than the size of faith of that of a mustard seed. For that I have no doubt.

Sorry so long. but it had to be written. It needed to be written.

PS: I am not sure how to use this website. So I just keep coming to this board it is all I know. Thank You for listening, sorry for my spelling not and English major as any could easily see.

I End with In Jesus Name All THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. AMEN:

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement