Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Problems logging in

Author Topic: Problems logging in
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any problems that the board has had have been resolved. In addition, the newer versions of ie have needed security settings changed in order to get through without redirecting as linda mentioned above. To resolve this for you rather than trying to help each person change those settings, we have set up a redirect at www.thechristianbbs.com This should resolve all further problems, however, you may still need to clear your browser cache in order for these changes to take effect on your computer.

If you do all that and STILL have problems.. go into your profile and there is now a link where you can have it delete all cookies set by the boards.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes with me it would say I was logged in but it would say when I went to post that I wasn't the way I got round that was to log out and log back in again.

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Anyone having trouble logging in:

You must use this URL: to access the board and be logged in.

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Typing in www.thechristianbbs.com or

http://www.thechrsitianbbs.com or just thechristianbbs will not work. You will get the board, but you wont be able to login.

If you were loading the site with any of the above prior to the server being moved. You are probably still pulling up that URL in your history.

You must use the URL:

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Hope this helps.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been having a similar problem Chuck. David is not sure what the problem is but he is aware. I am emailing him this thread, as I will be gone for a couple days and wont be able to follow up.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck_Slotter
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have had problems logging in after this BBS has been down. I entered my username and password correctly and it doesn't let me in.

I have to have the board send me an email and I have to click on the christianbbs link each time to log in or it won't accept me.

Chuck

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement