Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Music - What Do You Like?   » God will make a way

Author Topic: God will make a way
Endure2TheEnd
Community Member
Member # 13881

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Endure2TheEnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in way we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

(Repeat 1st verse)

2nd verse:
By the roadway in the wilderness He lead me
Rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word still still remain
He will do something new today

(Repeat 1st verse)

(Repeat 2nd verse)

(Repeat 1st verse one more time)
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

Posts: 15 | From: AZ | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shepherd of my soul

Beautiful song! Thanks for posting it.

God bless you.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattMcEternal
First Post
Member # 13748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattMcEternal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rivers and robots-Shepherd of my soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4S8ne-xU0E

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the matter. Fear GOD and keep the commandments: for this is the whole duty of man! (kjv)

Posts: 1 | From: PA | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great songs!

God will make a way - music video

MercyMe - If I Could Just sit with you awhile

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now my fav song is "If I could sit with you awhile"
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eeniuq
Member # 13582

Icon 8 posted      Profile for eeniuq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite song was God will make a way. The lyrics of the strong makes me inspired. it was really true that God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot se. God will make a way for us. Jesus love for us is unconditionally. Theres no ending because Jesus love endures forever.

--------------------
Jesus

Posts: 4 | From: philippines | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement