Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for President Donald Trump (please) Thank you!

Author Topic: Pray for President Donald Trump (please) Thank you!
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

As many of you already know, President Donald Trump is the current president of the United States of America. His actions and his decisions affect not only the USA, but also much of the rest of the world. And I believe that he very much needs our prayers. (Please see: 1 Timothy 2:1-4)

Please pray that the Lord God would give President Trump a mind of a godly wisdom and a heart of love. Please also pray that God would lead President Trump with regards to any and all actions and decisions that he may make – both in domestic affairs and also in foreign affairs.

Pray too that the Lord God would provide President Trump with wise and godly advisors – to help assist and to guide President Trump in his decisions and in his actions - both in domestic and also in foreign affairs.

*Note: If you have any thoughts or comments to share with me about what I’ve written here, then please send me a courteous and polite personal message: here on the Christian Bulletin Board. Your personal and friendly input to me will be very much appreciated.

*Note: Your personal email address will *not* be shown in your private Bulletin Board message to me. Also, I will *not* respond to you and to your personal Bulletin Board message to me *unless* you specifically request for me to respond to you. (This is simply to protect and to honor your privacy.)

May God bless you!

--Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 54 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement