Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Salvation

Author Topic: Salvation
Kristel
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the prayer David. Blessings
Posts: 3 | From: Cebu, Philippines | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristel,

I just wanted you to know that I am praying with you for your family to come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior. Hang in there and keep praying. God bless you,
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristel
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your prayer. Your words are exactly what I needed. Through God's grace everything will be well
Posts: 3 | From: Cebu, Philippines | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristen,
I stopped and prayed for your family. I have found that you really can not talk family into accepting Salvation, I tried many times. The best thing you can do is live as a loving example of a Christian. Pray that God will bring someone in their life that they will listen to. This is what I did when my son was lost.
Look for opportunities to share the Gospel if they show they are seeking answers, but don't try to push them in to salvation. This will cause them to run from God. May God bless you, Sweetheart.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristel
Member # 13490

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kristel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi brothers and sisters on Christ. I would like to ask for your help to pray for my family's salvation. They are still in the traditional religion and I just can't imagine them suffering in hell. May God offer them His grace and mercy. Ephesians 2:8-9 thank you and God bless

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement