Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Abused in The Philippines

Author Topic: Abused in The Philippines
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for your safety and that God will give you the wisdom to know what to do. May God bless you.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asembe
Member # 13409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asembe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jeauris, Having experienced an abusive marriage myself (and eventually finding the courage to leave and seek professional help) i am more than happy to pray for you and your situation. Even now i declare and decree God's divine protection over you and your baby , physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually and i declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus" mighty name amen.
It is a horrible situation to be in Jeauris and commend you for your courage to reach out even to strangers in this forum.Please know that God sees everything , nothing escapes His eyes and He will have a plan for you.
Bless you

Posts: 4 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeauris
First Post
Member # 11278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeauris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I am writing for prayer. I have been in an abusive
Marriage for almost 2 years. Had an awful fight and day
Today. My spouse actually tried to kill my baby and I.

I have next to no rights here. I have stuck it out
In faith, been very imperfect myself but am ready to
Leave this situation if God will allow.

Not as easy to do as people think either. So prayers
Are welcome and thanks in advance!! Love in Christ

Posts: 1 | From: Philippines | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement