Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please say a prayer for me

Author Topic: Please say a prayer for me
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen my primary care doctor on the 7th. Will talk to him about that. I have had been rough two nights in a row. I missed Church yesterday. Last night I took something for the pain and read a book on my tablet. Today I just feel really weak. But I appreciate your prayers. You will be in my prayers as well.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep praying for you, Betty, Do you also do a pulmonary therapy on a regular basis? I have been doing therapy for both cardio and pulmonary for a number of years especially after I hit my 70's. I have made improvements in both cardio [after 5 heart attacks-numerous stents and minor incidences] and lung function [I was a smoker for 50 years]
I highly recommend physical therapy UNDER A DOCTORS care. Starting slowly you can improve some function over time.
God Bless you in your endeavors

Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take accolate tablet twice day, symacort inhaler twice a day and privcort as needed.

I forgot the nebualizer.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty; Are you on specific medications? I take a solution twice a day in a nebulizer and oxygen at night. I have had COPD for a number of years and recently been upgraded from severe to moderate.
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Mornings are hard on me, but better today. God is good.
Betty

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Betty...all needs and concerns...

Feel better! [hug]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Thank you. Breathing is getting easier.
Betty

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen. I hope you feel better soon Betty.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father please hold our Sister in Your Hand and in Your love, and please minister healing, comfort, relief, and in every area of need, in Jesus' name. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

This COPD is really kicking me today. Chest hurts and breathing is painful.
Thank you
Betty

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement