Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need a Job

Author Topic: Need a Job
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the prayers!

[hug]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God, I place David's needs before you: His need to meet his responsibilities in the world. His need to use his God-given talents and abilities. His need to fulfill his place here on earth.

I pray for Your guidance now to show him the way to the perfect opportunity to do what he loves, to do what he can do well, and what will fulfill his needs mentally, spiritually, and financially. Let him glorify You in his endeavors. Help us all to walk in faith as You show us the way.

Thank You, Lord.

Amen

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father please hold our Brother in Your Hand and in Your love, and please move and minister in every area of need, please open doors of opportunity, and guide his steps according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children,in Jesus' name. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be Praying for that! God Bless my friend.
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I shall ask for prayer. I have been trying to find a job for over a month now and have applied at many places for different kinds of jobs.

So far I have not had any offers, and I am not being picky. Just need to pay my bills.

I am 54 years old and have not had to look for work for the past 15 years because I am self employed. Seems the economy has taken it's toll on my business.

I think when applying my age is not helping. To many younger folks need jobs. I personally would hire a younger person also, so I have no ill feelings. But I still need a job.

Thanks for your prayers.

[thumbsup2]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement