Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » A Prayer

Author Topic: A Prayer
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father God before Your Throne of Grace I kneel this morning, this day in which we remember that long ago day when the grave could not hold, and death no longer could sting, when the stone had rolled away and Your Glory and Majesty, the Hope and Promise in Triumph arose from the dead. Oh Abba, Father we can never find the words to give proper thanks for Your Redemption of the lost, Your sacrifice for each of us, for Your eternal love and purpose which transcended the ages, breaks the bondage of sin and sets Your children free. All glory, all honor, all praise to You from our heart and from our soul, the fountain of Your assurance welling up from within our heart and flooding through our soul, and springing forth in adoration of Your majesty and the Triumph of the LAMB of God, and the LION of the Tribe of Judah, the Alpha and the Omega, our Bride Groom, our Savior and Redeemer, Christ the Lord!!

Dear Abba, Father we place ourselves, every fiber of our being into Your Hand and into Your Love this day, and pray that You would take the reins of our heart, and guide us ever onward according to Your perfect will. Each of those who are embraced within my heart, I place into Your Hand Father, and please bless and minister to each of them this day and through all the days yet to come. As I lay my hand upon the lists of petitions, the desperate needs from the hearts, the pain, the anguish of the precious ones in need, please Abba, Father draw them near, hold them close, envelope them each with Your eternal love for Your precious children. Please Father move and minister to these dear-ones all in each and every area of need, in the Holy Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Above all else the most fervent desire from our heart is that each precious soul would behold Your Cross of Shame, Your Majesty and Glory, and eternal love fulfilled, and that each would receive the Gospel, understand that the Tomb is empty, and that death and the grave can never hold the children of the Living God. Pierce through the darkness which envelopes the lost, break the chains of bondage upon their hearts, drop the blinders from the unseeing eyes, and may they receive our Lord and Savior, and be truly born again and forever set free, in the name of Jesus.

O LORD GOD create in me a new heart this day, and renew a right spirit within every fiber of my being, as we go forward from beholding the empty tomb, may You move and mold us and conform us into the image of Christ Jesus our Lord. Sanctify us Abba, Father, set us aside and help us to truly rededicate ourselves to Your love and to Your will, in the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ we pray. Than You Father for all that You are, and for all that You do.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement