Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Give thanks even in torcher

Author Topic: Give thanks even in torcher
walkbyfaith
Advanced Member
Member # 10538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkbyfaith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaylee Tryon's 15 month old son is in hospital for a collapsed lung. Pray for healing and God's hand with the doctors.
Posts: 80 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeanius
First Post
Member # 10530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeanius         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am praying for you, with Christian love, keep strong in your faith. x
Posts: 1 | From: London, England | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted you to know I prayed for you today and may God be with you. Keep your eyes on Jesus Christ as He is the meaning of life.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seekingg
First Post
Member # 10300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seekingg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mexican drug people want to kill me and my girls. My soon to be-x brought this element into our lives. They extorted me for 50,000 dollars and some of them when to jail. Now they might be mad. It all started with her going out once a week, then 3 then 6 nights a week till 3am. Gambling and drugs and adultery was the lure for her. She beat me and the girls and she finally went to jail. Court ordered therapy, facilitators, Cps services, conceling ALL MAD HER MADDER than ever before.

I have turned to god. God say forgive , trust in him follow jesus, I do all of this, I am in constant state of pray. It has been 19 month long devorce not done yet.
THE THING IS SHE HAS THE GIRLS AND WILL NOT LET ME HAVE COURT ORDERED VISITATION.
AND YES I FEEL GUILTY ABOUT TELLING YOU WHAT SHE DID,, I NEED TO FOR GIVE HER MORE ,
I pray that I give thank to God no matter what the circumstances are. Pray for me and my girls. And even The x if god could turn her heart some how.

--------------------
Help me alredy

Posts: 1 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement