Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My life is almost over !!!

Author Topic: My life is almost over !!!
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Here are a few things that might help you.

Why is Life so Unfair

http://web001.rbc.org/pdf/discovery-series/why-is-life-so-unfair.pdf

Why In The World Am I Here?

http://web001.rbc.org/pdf/discovery-series/why-in-the-world-am-i-here.pdf

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding my prayer as well. Everybody I know who is a Christian is fighting hard battles in their lives. I think the devil knows his time is short and soon the Church will be taken in the rapture. For now we have to cling to God. He is our strength and our comfort.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mike,
You are not alone! You are a member of God's Family, and you have a lot of God's children with you, your brothers and sisters in Christ. You may not realize that they are with you, but they are. And Jesus himself is with you in the indwelling presence of his Spirit. Read Hebrews 13:5, and note the author's statement that God indicated that he would neither "leave" or "forsake" Josuha (see Josuha 1:5) and neither will he "leave" or "forsake" you. Read my outline of Paul's letter to the Ephesians, which is a great statement of encouragement to all Christians everywhere. You will find it here: Outline of Paul's letter to the Ephesians It should give you some encouragement as you contemplate all that God has given to you through his grace in Jesus, his Son, and your Savior. May God bless you. I'm sure that a lot of your brothers and sisters in Christ will be praying for you, as will I. Keep in touch with us.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike_35
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody.I am a christian male from Romania,age 36,single,and i am all alone.I have lost my entire family(mom,dad and grandma)and i really have no other relatives nor cousins.It is a difficult time for me and i am also struggling with my faith and i guess that i need your encouragements here.I lost my job a year ago and my life has become in a way impossible and it is so difficult to get/find another job when you live in a country like mine.I guess i am searching for true christian friends(with whom i can develop a true friendship)with whom i can share my life,my fears,my challenges,my needs etc.It is my hope that this is the place.I am looking for people who really wants to be besides me in those extreme moments.I don't know how i am even alive at this time.I have so many things to tell you,so many things to share.
I'm praying that God will bring into my life the so needed christian friends with whom i can fellowship and encourage one another.I am not that strong person so when destruction comes my way all i can do is stay back and take it as it comes.I really have no tools to fight it(write me and i will tell you more why i do not have those tools).At this time i am going through the most toughest times of my life.You will not even believe(if i will tell you)through what i am going right now.It is difficult to stay strong and,as there is no one here for me,i can lose hope instantly.In some ways i don't know why God is allowing me to go through such hard times and also why He does not hear me crying out to Him.I never ever thought life can be sometimes this way or that i will have to endure such extreme moments.I have no food.
I am also sick and of course that i cannot take care of myself due to the fact that i have no medical insurance over here.In some ways,i just don't know how much time i will be able to bear all of these,all that is coming upon me.I am being on my own for so long now and it's like i have comed to the end of my powers,to the end of my energy.I knew that if my family was here with me(especially my stepmom)things would have been totally different ! It feels so bad,so so bad,when you are all alone,when you're looking at others and see that they have a family who is there for them in times of need,in times of struggle,someone who comfort them and to give them a loving hug.It is the most ugliest feeling in the world when you belong to no one,when you look around and see that you belong to absolutely no one.After all,i am a humain being as well.Sometimes i am wondering: why was i even born into this world ? To be a total stranger ? To suffer only ? I am not sure that this is the life that i want.No.I am getting to the end of my message here and the real fact,the reality is that i just cannot live anymore !
I am so looking forward to your messages.Is there anyone out there who wants to be my family ? Who wants to be my brother ? Who wants to be my sister ? Who wants to be my father ? Who wants to be my mother ?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement