Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Dear Father

Author Topic: Dear Father
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father God we kneel before Your throne this morning, and that light from that manger of so long ago, and Your love from the Cross of Calvary floods through our soul, and brings such peace and joy within our heart. Praise You O' Father for Your eternal love for Your precious children from the very foundations of the earth, unto the culmination as we will be gathered with You into the New Jerusalem. All glory, all honor, all praise to You Abba, Father!!!!

Dear Father we thank and praise You for the multitude of blessings which You have given, and the answers to our prayers and petitions. How we so desire to serve You and to do better, and how often we fall so far short of Your perfect will for our lives. Forgive us our failings, our trespasses as we forgive all of those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, and help us to stand and resist, and to follow Your guidance and leading upon the pathways of Your choosing.

So many precious ones upon my heart and upon my list of petitions. How I wish I could hug each precious one and make it all better, but we know that we can place them into Your hand and into Your awesome love. Please hold each one close this day, and please move and minister to each dear heart and soul, draw them near Abba, Father, hold them close, lift them up and meet them at their point of greatest need, with Your touch of healing, comfort, peace, blessing, and love, in Jesus' Holy name.

From that night so long ago when Your Glory was manifested in the flesh, and the light of Your love pierced through the darkness, and which indwells and illuminates our very hearts this day. We reverence You, we honor You, we glorify You and Your Holy Name this day, and through all the days to come. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, we pray, we love, we honor You. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father as I kneel before Your throne this morning, I beg forgiveness for my sins, my frailties, my weaknesses, and how I praise You for Your forgiveness and the redemption which You gave on Calvary. Dear Abba, Father this morning I re-dedicate myself to You, and ask that You take the reins of my heart, and help me to yield my will to Yours, in Jesus' name.

Dear Abba, Father there ar
e so many in the most desperate of need, and how I wish that I could hug them and make it all better for each precious one, but what we cannot do we know that You can hold each precious one in Your Hand and can hold them in Your eternal love for Your precious children. You O' Father know every fiber of our innermost being, You formed and designed our very DNA, from before the moment when You called the Universe into existence, and yet You see the tiny sparrow when it falls. Dear Abba, Father we place every name upon our list, and all of the dear-ones upon our heart into Your Hand and into Your love this day.

Dear Abba, Father we lift up those precious ones that are sick this day, that are fighting sickness, disease, infirmity, and those who are fighting against infirmity of the mind and understanding, and we pray that Your Holy Spirit would move and minister to each precious soul which we hold so close in our hearts this day. Dear Abba, Father please minister healing to each precious one this day, that all sickness, disease, cancer, and infirmity would be gone, and that they would be healed and fully restored, in Jesus Holy name.

We pray this day for those who are burdened with such trials that can beset within this old world of darkness and woe. Dear Abba, Father pierce through the darkness, illuminate each precious one with Your Light from above, we pray that Your love would just well up within each heart and soul this day, and that Your peace which passes all human understanding, Your joy unspeakable and filled with Glory would just overflow within each, that You with but a single touch would move and minister in each heart and in each circumstance, and bless these precious ones in every area of need this day. Where there is such pain and sorrow we pray that You would bring comfort, where there is such a feeling of loneliness we pray that You would bring companionship that the dear-ones would become aware that You are as close as the very next breath we take. Where their is trail and such a lack, we pray that You would provide succor for the suffering, and blessing to supplant the deprivations.

First and foremost dear Abba, Father we pray that each precious soul who has not yet placed their faith and trust in You, that You would pierce through the darkness and hearts in rebellion, and reveal to each the reality of their need for redemption, and Your eternal love from Calvary. Please open their hearts and their will to Your love for Your precious children, in Jesus' Holy Name. We give You all glory, all honor, all praise this day, and every day yet to come. Thank You dear Father for all that You are, and all that You do and the multitude of blessings which You have given.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bloodbought
Advanced Member
Member # 4365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bloodbought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew 6:9–13
9 After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Thank you Jesus.

Posts: 822 | From: Ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Jesus name,
Amen

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father how awesome is Your Majesty, how we cannot even imagine the Glory which is You and surrounds and envelopes the grandeur of the Heavenlies. We see the world around and how thankful we are for Your love and all of the multitude of blessings which You have given us. How thankful we are for this new day, and the opportunity to love others and to savor our walk with You. Dear Abba,
Father please take my hand, take up the reins of my heart, and guide us as You will through the next minutes, hours, and through all the days ahead. May we be yielded to You and please let us be of some use to You, and may we make a bit of a difference in the hearts and lives of others, all for Your glory and according to Your perfect will.

Dear Father we place our hand upon our prayer lists, which lies upon our old King James this day, each precious one listed so hugged within our heart and fervent desire. Please Abba, Father please move and minister for each of these dear ones, in each area of most desperate need. Please bring them healing and restoration, comfort in the hour of need, Your peace which goes so far beyond our human understanding, and as we open up our hearts more and more to You, please bring Your joy unspeakable and filled with Glory, like a mighty fountain which just wells up within our soul. Please Abba, Father bless these most precious ones this day in every area of need, and guide the ones so separated from You by sin, to Your Cross of Calvary and the amazing redemption in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear Father as I begin this day please move within me as it says in your Word, and create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me, and let me be dedicated first and foremost to You and Your eternal and everlasting love for Your precious children. Whatever might come, whatever be my path to walk, let me be Your servant and the clay which You mold and make after Your perfect will. Thy will be done O Father on earth as it is in Heaven, to You be all glory, all praise, all adoration this day and forevermore. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

It is so nice to have the time back to regular hours. The colors of the eastern sky are a fluorescent pastel, sweeping from the northern to southern hills.

Every precious soul has a sunrise to experience, a day to be savored, and a dusk to reflect upon. May we take the time to allow our hearts to savor a moment for it is unique in all the earth, is fleeting at best, and the pathway goes on and it is left behind.

Dear Father thank You so much for this day that is laid out before us and for the opportunities to savor the beauty which You have placed all around us. Thank You Dear Father for the multitude of blessings which You have so freely given, and forgive us Lord for the many times and the many ways in which we have failed to live as You would have us to. Praise You for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children, and please take the reins of our heart, and guide us according to the direction You would have us to proceed.

Dear Father there are so many who are suffering the devastation on the east coast, so many precious ones upon my prayer list who are in need of healing, comfort, peace, and relief. Please move and minister Your healing in our dear ones, comfort in time of need, Your peace which passes all of our human understanding to each troubled soul, and an ever deepening measure of faith and trust in You to us all. Please help our faith and trust to be from deep within our hearts, and help us to be quiet and open to Your Holy Spirit which dwells within us, that You might move and make us according to Your plan and purpose.

Help us Father to minister to others and to glorify You first and foremost. Help us Lord to pause in our goings and comings, to savor the moment and to offer to You our praise and thanksgiving. YOU are Lord of our hearts, our days, and all of our tomorrows, and help us to look beyond the surroundings and circumstances and to behold the glory and majesty of our awaiting Home with You. In Jesus' Holy name we pray. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father we kneel before the Throne of Your glory this morning with with the eyes of our heart lifted up above the earth and all circumstances, and focused upon You and the Glory of Your love and majesty. We rededicate our heart, our life, this day and every fiber of our being to You. Forgive us our iniquities and how short we have fallen, and please help us in our feeble walk with You, that we might do Your will and serve You better in the days ahead.

Dear Abba, Father I have placed my dear-one Jan at the top of my prayer list, as she has been the one to fill my heart with such love for the last 40 years. How very thankful I am that You brought her into my life and how much of an inspiration, and blessing her love and caring heart has been to this old man. Father we pray for a miracle of Your healing touch that all sickness, disease, congestion would be gone, and that she would be healed and fully restored, in Jesus' name. We pray for wisdom for the doctors and caregivers, a good report from the tests on Thursday, and that You would move and minister Your love, Your comfort, Your peace which passes all of our human understanding, and an ever deepening measure of faith and trust in You in each of our hearts, and in the hearts of our precious ones. Help us to lift up our eyes from the darkness of trial and to behold our eternal destination and the glory of Your true and everlasting promises.

Dear Father I lift up those precious ones upon my prayer lists and upon my heart this day. Those precious dear-ones in the hurricanes path, that You would hold them safely in Your Hand and bring them through this brutal storm. The family and dear-ones of Konley, who was killed while helping change a tire on a darkened roadway, that his legacy of love and caring and Your majestic love would move and minister and bring them comfort and peace in this darkest of hours. Please move and minister healing for those in medical need Father and provide wisdom for the caregivers, and comfort and peace to each precious heart in need. There are so many on my heart and written on my tablet, and so many needs and most fervent desires for solace and succor in the hour of need, how I wish that I could reach out and provide resolution, but I lift up my hands to You Abba, Father as You are in all places and situations, and each of Your precious children are in Your Hand this day.

How deeply I fear that there are so many who place their hearts, their faith and trust into themselves and the worldly values. Dear Father please pierce through the darkness of complacency and open eyes so blind and break asunder the chains of bondage, and reveal to each soul the shining glory of Calvary, the path of redemption through Christ Jesus our Lord, and the narrow pathway which truly leads to You and the shining Glory which awaits the children of the Living God.

To You Abba, Father be all Glory, all Honor, All praise this day and forevermore, and may Your will be done upon the earth as it is in Heaven. In the name above all names, the Lamb of God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Alpha and the Omega, our Creator, our Sustainer, our Redeemer, Christ Jesus our Lord we pray. Thank You Father for hearing our prayers and for Your eternal love for Your precious children.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father we place this day, every fiber of our being, and all of our precious ones, and each of those on our list of prayer needs, into Your Hand. Dear Abba, Father please move and minister in the hearts and lives of each precious one,
please provide healing for the sick, comfort for those in need, Your peace which passes all human understanding midst the turmoil of life's tribulations, and an every deepening measure of faith that our hearts will learn to trust in You regardless of circumstance, and our eyes will lift upwards to behold Your glory and majesty. In Jesus' Holy name we pray for Your perfect will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven, and we praise You for Your eternal love for Your precious children. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father how precious is the new day which You have bestowed upon us, and please help us to seek You with our heart and most fervent desire. How sad it is when we let down and fall so far short of Your perfect will and desire, and how our flesh , our Old Nature and frailties get in the way. We seek Your forgiveness, and Your renewal within our heart and life.

Dear Abba, Father we lift
up the family and dear-ones, especially the wee-ones of this young mother, Ashley who was just murdered in Topeka, Our heart breaks for the darkness and agony of tragedy and loss which her precious aunt Robin in Council Grove, and each of her family and loved ones is experiencing. Dear Abba, Father please draw them near, hold them close, envelope each precious one with Your Love, and please minister Your comfort and peace, and an ever deepening measure of faith which can be so shaken and in such need. We pray for justice and Your Truth to prevail, and we pray for the perpetrator to be caught and convicted, and especially for Your conviction to enter-in and their soul to be redeemed. We pray that You would move and minister in the hearts and lives of all involved, in Jesus' Holy Name.

Dear Abba, Father the prayer list lies close at hand atop my Bible, Your living Word. Please Father we lift up each precious one on the list, and each precious one we embrace with our own love each day. Please Abba, Father please move and minister to each one this day, and in every area of desperate need, to provide succor to the suffering, hope to those without, faith where there is lacking, and Your eternal Light of love to pierce through the darkness and shine brightly for Your precious children.

Thank You Glorious Father for the community recognizing the desperate needs, coming together and ministering last Wednesday, to the hearts and lives of the Council Grove and surrounding children and their families. We pray that the seeds of Your love were planted, and a glorious harvest of hope and redemption will be produced. Our Enemy is real and the evil preys upon the most vulnerable. We pray that Your will be done and Your servants stand against the darkness, and the Light of Your love prevail and set the captives free.

To You Abba, Father our LORD GOD, to You be all honor, all glory, all praise this day and forever more. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, the Lamb of God, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, our Lord, our God, our Messiah, our Redeemer, we pray. Thank You Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father we thank You for bringing us through this past week, and we ask forgiveness for our sins, our failings, and our iniquity in heart or deed. We place ourselves and this new day and new week into Your Hand, and pray that Your perfect will be done, that You would illuminate our pathway, and direct our steps and actions according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your preci
ous children.

We lift up Sara's Mom Harriet in heart and prayer. Please Abba, Father envelope this precious lady with Your awesome love, draw her near, hold her close, and please move and minister healing, comfort and peace, wisdom to the doctors and caregivers, and for restoration in Jesus' name. Please Father move and minister to each of the family, please provide comfort and peace, and an ever deepening measure of faith, safety as they journey, and if there are any who have not opened their hearts to our Lord Jesus, we pray for salvation for those who are lost. Please be with these precious ones in their time of need.

Please Abba, Father I pray for Jan for Your healing touch that all sickness in the lungs would be gone, and that her airways would be once again opened and flowing, in Jesus' name, according to Your perfect will. I lift up so many in my heart this day Mom, Joe, Judy, Stacia, Suzanne, Kay, Mark, Charles and each and every one of those precious ones who have sickness, disease, infirmity, physical ailments, and limitations. Please Abba, Father move and minister for each for healing, comfort, peace, wisdom for doctors and caregivers, a deepening measure of faith and trust in You, through Christ Jesus our Lord. Please envelope each with Your love, draw them near, hold them close, and please minister blessing in every area of need.

Please Father minister to those who face this day with darkness, heartache and uncertainty. Please be with them in their hour of need dear Abba, Father. Please pierce through the darkness, shine Your Light of Glory all about them, break all chains of bondage, fear, and uncertainty, and lead them into an ever deepening relationship with You through Christ Jesus our Lord. Please set Your children free Abba, Father, and help them to find a faith and trust in You that will stand and not be moved, and endow each precious one with Your certainty of Promise of our Mansions in Glory, and that nothing can ever separate us from Your eternal love through Christ Jesus our Lord.

As we go through the day we pray for strength for the journey, faithfulness in walk and deed, and that as each precious one comes to mind, that You would already be ministering to them. We pray for the wee-little lambs taken from their homes and families, that You would keep them safe, and bring them home. We pray for the children on distant battlefields, that You would watch over them and keep them safe, and bring them home. We pray for our Brethren around the world, those precious servants of the Living God who face persecution, torture, and death for our faith, that You would be with each one and their families and churches. Thy will be done Abba, Father upon the earth as it is in Heaven.

We honor You, we praise You, we lift You up in our thoughts, our hearts, and with every fiber of our being, that You would be Lord of our hearts and of our lives. Glory to You for all You are and for all You do, and for Your perfect will and everlasting love for Your precious children. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father we begin a new month, and we greet this new day which You have made. Thank You Abba, Father for the multitude of blessings which You have given, and for each precious one which is embraced in our heart, and blesses our life. Please Father forgive our sins and shortcomings, our selfishness and rebellions in Jesus' name, and help us Father to place our faith and trust in Christ,
and to yield to You and Your perfect will for our lives and walk with You.

Dear Abba, Father, the visions of each of my precious ones crosses my mind's eye as they are hugged in my heart. There are so many needs, so many daily trials and struggles that each one goes through, that each precious one faces as they open their eyes and begin the new day. Please Dear Abba, Father, as I lift each precious one up throughout the day, and as each one hurts or struggles, please move and minister and bless each one in every area of need. Please Dear Lord heal those who are so sick and incapacitated, whose every breath is a struggle, whose every movement a pain-filled trial.

Please Dear Abba, Father minister to those whose hearts are broken, who face darkness and hopelessness. Please Lord pierce through the overwhelming darkness and devastation and bring them hope and comfort in their hour of need. Above all Lord we ask for an ever deepening measure of faith for all that Your salvation and a true and eternal relationship with You would become the reality for those who are lost and on the road to destruction. Please pierce through the darkness, break asunder the chains of bondage, and guide these precious ones from the broad path of destruction onto the Narrow and Only Way of the Cross.

Dear Heavenly Father we place this new month, this new day, each of those precious ones so uppermost in our hearts and in our minds, and our self and every fiber of our being into Your Hand, Your perfect will and praise and honor You for Your eternal love for Your precious children, in Jesus' Holy Name. Thank You Abba, Father, the LORD GOD of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and each Saint of the Living God who has gone before us and who journeys with us upon faith's pathway. Please illuminate Your Word of Truth for our hearts and understanding this day and through all the days to come, that the Bible would be our yardstick of Truth and Light upon our path. To You be all Glory, all honor, all praise, today and forevermore. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You so much for this special day which You have bestowed upon us. A special day because You have given it to us, and it is another opportunity to serve You and to share Your love with others. Dear Abba, Father please forgive our sins and shortcomings, and please help us to dedicate our hearts and lives for Your service, and our all for Your Glory alone.

Dear Abba, Fath
er there are so many who are embraced in our heart and most fervent prayers and desires for succor for their hurts and heartaches. We lift up Mary's dear sister, who is an amputee, whose leg was broken by trying to stand at the insistence of the therapist. Father she now has pneumonia, is incapacitated and bed-ridden and is so far away from her beloved family. Dear Abba, Father please move and minister healing, comfort, peace, to this precious lady and her dear family, and please move and minister in every area of need, in Jesus' Holy Name.

Dear Abba, Father please envelope our dear sister Helen with Your love on her birthday today. She has just lost her most precious wee-kitty, and her loving heart is feeling such pain and sadness. Please Dear Abba, Father grant her a special gift of a deepening measure of faith and assurance, that You are so near and how special she is in the hearts and lives of her dear ones. Please Dear Abba, Father there are so many who have given unconditional love to a precious wee-pet, and have had to place them into Your loving Hands, and have had to say goodbye dear-one. Please bless and minister comfort to these precious hearts, in Jesus' Name.

Dear Abba, Father there are so many who we lift up in our heart and in our prayers this day. Those precious ones who are so far away, those precious ones who have so blessed so many who are hurting and in need, those precious ones who as Your servants have bestowed gifts of caring, of unconditional love, who have brought joy, succor, nurture, a smile, a hand of unconditional caring, who have pierced through the world's darkness and shared the eternal Light of Your awesome love to those most in need. Please Abba, Father move and minister to their loving hearts, and in every area of need in their lives, according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

How lacking is the length of our arms, so often the use of our legs or bodies, how limited are our human resources. How I praise You Abba, Father for the most precious gift of a heart which can expand and Your Love which resides within, that is never limited by either space or time. Your gift of love that no matter how many more we meet, however far we travel, no matter the travails we experience along life's way, Your love is always present, and our heart can expand and envelope each precious soul we meet, and love a multitude without condition and in Your Name without reservation. Praise You Abba, Father for Your awesome gift of love, of faith, and the blessed assurance of our waiting Home in Glory, all because of Jesus of Nazareth, and that old Cross of Wood so long ago and far away. To You Abba, Father we give our hearts, our lives, all honor, all praise, all Glory. Thank You Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father I want to give You my heart, my hands, my desires, my will and all that I am, dedicated to You for Your service and direction. How often I stumble and every day I fall so far short of where You would have me be. Forgive my sins and iniquities, my failings and shortcomings, Dear Father. Please Abba, Father as it says in Psalm 51, "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a
right spirit within me". I am so thankful that each day we begin with a clean slate, that our sins were forgiven and nailed to Your Cross of Calvary. As I kneel before Your Throne this day, please mold and make me after Your perfect will, and guide me upon the pathway which You would have me to walk, and please renew a fervent desire to honor and serve You in my thoughts, my words, my deeds. All Glory, all honor, all praises to You, now and forevermore.

Dear Abba, Father we lift up my nephew Damon and his precious Amanda, and each precious child who work and dwell in the Middle east. Please hold them in Your hand Father, keep them safe, and touch their hearts to draw them closer to You in this uncertain hour, and guide them through the hours and days ahead. Please move and minister to all involved and in all hearts and lives in need.

Dear Abba, Father there are so many upon our heart this day whose bodies and or spirits are wounded and broken, who face the new day with great weakness and uncertainty, with great effort to just arise and to go on. Please envelope them in Your love, draw them near, hold them close, lift them up and minister healing, comfort, and an ever deepening measure of faith, that the darkness and uncertainty would be pierced and broken with the Light of Your awesome love, and that Your peace which passes all of our human understanding would enter in. Please Dear Abba, Father lift their spirits and help them to shatter the chains of bondage, and let their spirits soar with Your joy unspeakable and filled with glory.

So many precious ones upon our heart and in our most fervent prayers, that if each were to be mentioned our post would become a novel in volume. Please Abba, Father please move and minister to each precious one who we embrace in our heart, please draw them near, hold them close, and bless each one in every area of need, in Jesus' name, according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children. Above all please help to find Your Word and to behold and embrace Your Cross of Calvary, and Your salvation through Christ Jesus our Lord, in Whose name we pray. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father thank You for this day, for my Precious One who puts up with me, and for each of my sons and daughters, my grand-babies, great-grand-babies, my family and each dear precious one in my heart and my life. Thank You Abba, Father for the multitude of blessings which You have given, and the answers to our prayers and heartfelt petitions. We lift up our hands and our hearts to Your Majesty, Your awesome Glory, and are so amazed that You have loved us from before the foundations of the earth, and that You know us so well that even the hairs of our head are numbered, and on that glorious day yet to come You will gather all of Your precious children before Your Throne, and give us perfection for all eternity. What a glorious future awaits each of us who have placed our faith and trust in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It is such a comfort to the very bottom and top of our hearts to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is nothing this o
ld world can ever throw at us, which can ever separate us from Your eternal love in Christ Jesus our Lord. What a comfort You have given us, what joy unspeakable and filled with Glory floods through every fiber of our being to know Your indwelling presence within us, to be Your children through Your Spirit of adoption, and to know that You are forever as close as the very next breath we take, that the pathway before us whether tis full of trail and discomfort, or laden with blessings of bounty, it is just temporary, and in a brief while it is concluded and we can finally go Home, to forever be with You in our true Home, our mansion in our Father's House. The precious words of John Newton as he describes Your Amazing Grace, Your awesome and eternal love, through many dangers, toils and snares I have already come twas Grace which brought me safe thus far and Grace will lead me on, and the glorious future with You, for when we've been there ten-thousand years, bright shining as the sun, we've no less days to sing God's praise then when we first begun. You have endowed those who have placed their faith and trust in Christ, with eternal life, we must yet sojourn a bit, then comes the valley of shadow, but it is the bright and shining New Jerusalem, the future abode with You we can by faith see at the end of our distant path, and the longer we travel the closer it is. our hope and Your Promise.

All honor, all glory, all praise to You O'Lord!!!!

Thank You Abba, Father for all You do, and for all You are forever more, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father God I kneel before Your Majesty this morning and give my heart, my life and my eternal soul into Your Hand and into Your perfect will, through Christ Jesus my Lord. How I sorrow for my sins, my weaknesses, my iniquity, and how often my heart has failed You, and how I long for Your Light of Love to shine brightly from within. Forgive me Father, and as the new day is dawning, please help me Abba Father to yield myself to You and please takes the reins and guide down the pathway which lies ahead, and strengthen my faith that no matter what comes I will stand and not be moved.

Dear Abba, Father I place all of my dear ones, those whom I embrace daily and minute by minute within my heart and focus, and please move and minister in the heart and life of each precious one, that those not saved would have their hearts and lives opened to Your redemption through Christ Jesus our Lord, and that each one would daily seek Your perfect will and ete
rnal love for Your precious children.

Dear Abba, Father praise You for the change in the weather and the cooler temperatures. The regions of our land are so very dry, parched and in desperate need for You to bring the rains to drench the soil, and fill the ponds, lakes, creeks and rivers with with life giving waters. It is just as so often our soul is so parched for the living waters from Your Throne of glory. Please Father break the drouth, and pour forth Your waters, according to Your perfect will in Jesus' Holy name we pray.

This is a new day Father and is filled with opportunities to honor You, to glorify You, to minister Your love in the lives and hearts of each precious one which we meet. Help us Abba, Father to truly love You with all of our heart, our soul, and our mind, and to love others as we would love ourselves. Please Abba, father endow us this day and in all the days ahead with a servant's heart, that we would serve You and serve those around with true joy and thanksgiving. help us Abba, father to find joy unspeakable and filled with Your glory from the moment of first awakening in the morning, and let us dear Abba, Father be enveloped with Your awesome love all through the day. Help us to truly love You with every fiber of our being, to seek Your Word and Your perfect will, and to elevate Christ Jesus our Lord, our God, to Lord of our lives and of our days, in whose glorious name we knell and petition this day. Thank You Abba, Father for all that You do for Your children, and for all that You are throughout all of eternity. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father we thank You for this day and for all that You do for all of us, and for the opportunity to open our eyes, take a new breath, and to serve and honor You all to Your Glory. Please Abba, Father move and minister in our heart and life, and for each precious one which we hold so dear, in every area of need, according to Your perfect will. Please Abba, Father we pray for strength, an ever deepening measure of faith and trust in You, and for the ability to stand and persevere in the face of adversity, and the ability to recognize and truly savor the multitude of blessings which You bestow upon us. Whatever comes our way, we know that there is nothing in this old sinful world which can ever separate us from Your eternal Love through Christ Jesus our Lord, and that You are ever there within us even closer then the next beating of our heart. All glory, all praise, all honor to You Abba, Father now and forever more. Thank You dear Abba, Father. Thank You.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father I kneel before Your throne this day, and place all that I am and all of those whom I hold in my heart into Your Hands. Dear Abba, Father please move and minister in every area of need, for You see the needs before they ever occur, and You have a perfect will for every aspect of our life. Father so often we make a wrong turn, a poor choice and decision. What deep and long-lasting regrets we have in retrospect. Only You can correct the flaws and messes and turn them into blessings. We yield to You Dear Abba, and please mold us more and more into the image of Christ.

Dear Abba, Father how deeply we appreciate Your watching over our dear-ones as they journeyed to and from Oklahoma City, and blessing them so greatly in the sojourn. Thank You so much for bringing them safely home again. Thank You Dear Father for watching over each of us yesterday on the fire line, and giving us the strength to operate for the hours which were needed, for helping us to extinguish the fires and hot-spots, and to keep each of us safe during the hours of need. Thank You Dear Abba, for having Eric in Your Hand as the tanker went through the bridge, and help lift the burdens and help carry the load from our Chief Richard as we seek repairs and solutions. As the call comes in Father, help us to place our faith and trust in You, and to be able to do whatever needs doing, and let our heart and actions reflect You.

Help me Father I pray that I might be better this day, then the days gone by, that I might place more and more of my trust in You, and that no matter what comes, my faith will be unwavering, and my trust solely on the Rock of my salvation. Help us Dear Abba, Father to be all that we can be and to do all that we can for Your glory. Help us Abba, Father to be Your servants, dedicated first and foremost a true reflection of Christ Jesus our Lord, and to turn away from our iniquity and indiscretions. Help us Father to thirst after righteousness, and to drink deeply from the Living Water which You provide. First and foremost we praise, honor, and thank You Father for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children, and it is the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ that we pray and petition before Your majesty this day.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father I place this day and all that I am into Your Hands, and ask Your forgiveness for my sins, my weaknesses, my failings and shortfalls. Take the reins of my heart Father and guide me through this day and the days ahead, according to Your perfect will and not my own. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Dear Abba, Father I place my dear-ones all into Your Hands, and my most fervent prayer and imperative petition is that You might envelope each precious one with Your awesome love, and move and minister in each and every area of need, in Jesus' Holy Name.

Dear Abba, Father there are so many precious ones who will be traveling to Oklahoma City this afternoon and evening, and sojourning through the weekend. Dear Father please have Your Hand upon them, guide them safe, bless their hearts during the sojourn, and please bring them safely back home again, according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name.

Dear Abba, Father we sure are a bit dry and going back into a time of heat. If it be Your will for the rain to fall we would sure be grateful, if it be Your will for us to stay dry, we shall trust in You and persevere as our parents have done before us. We just put one foot in front of the other and keep pressing onward till that precious hour when You call out that it is time for us to Come Home.

Dear Abba, Father there are so many whom we hug each day in our heart and most fervent prayer, and You know them everyone. Please be with them Father, and if their names are not yet recorded in Your Lamb's Book of Life, we pray that You would pierce through the darkness, break the chains of bondage from their hearts and set the captives free. Please open their eyes to the glorious Cross of Calvary, the redemption found only in the precious Blood of Jesus of Nazareth, the Lamb of God, and guide them upon the Pathway to Glory.

Thank You Abba, Father for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children, for all that You are, and for all that You have done for each of us from the very foundations of the earth. We kneel before Your Majesty, and sing praises from the the chambers of our heart, and it is in the most Precious Name above all names, our Lord Jesus the Lamb of God and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, that we pray and petition You this day.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father we place this day, all of those who are hugged in our heart, and our heart, soul, and mind into Your Hand, Your perfect will, Your eternal love for Your precious children. Thank You Abba, Father for the many blessings, the care, and comfort You have brought so many times and in so many ways. Thank You Father for bringing us through the past few days with fireworks and dangerous dry conditions. Please guide us through the days ahead that we might be ever ready to respond and we pray for the strength and knowledge, and the courage to do whatever is necessary. Please a special blessing for our Fire Chief Richard and each of our volunteers that we might persevere in the heat and adversity as we are needed, in Jesus' name.

Father we pray please move and minister in the hearts and lives of those we love, that those that are lost might have their hearts opened to Your salvation and Your eternal love for them from before the foundations of the earth, and Your redemption from the Cross of Calvary.

Please Abba, Father we pray for Your rain to come and replenish our parched land, that once again the grasses and crops would be nourished, the cracked soil again moistened, and the creeks and ponds filled and flowing with Your nourishment.

Please Abba, Father forgive us our sins, our frailties, the weakness of our flesh, and as we yield our will to You, please strengthen us and help us to seek You first and foremost, and lead us to thirst after righteousness and to produce a bounty of Your spiritual fruit. We pray that not our will, but Yours be done here on the earth as it is in Heaven, and that You might be glorified from within our heart and our life, and that Your Glory might shine from within us and be a blessing to those around. It is in the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ that we offer up our prayers and petitions this day, and how we honor, praise and glorify You for all that Your are, and for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father we place this day and the days ahead into Your Hand. We place ourselves, all of our dear-ones and every fiber of our being into Your keeping, and turn the reins of our will over to You for the guiding, leading and directing according to Your perfect will. There are so many dear-ones who are embraced in our heart who are going through trials of health issues, are incapacitated by disease, are crippled and enduring great trials and heartaches. Dear Abba, Father we lift them up, and place their desperate needs into Your Hand and eternal love for Your precious children. Please help them Father!! We pray for an ever deepening measure of faith that as we encounter the valley of trail, that we will be able to look up and see You there before us, and be given the needed strength for the crossing.

We are bone dry down here Father, with the green grass like tinder, and large numbers of folks with great quantities of fireworks. We have tremendous heat during the day, with large numbers of folks, bodies of beckoning water, fast boats and large coolers of beer and alcohol. Dear Abba, Father we pray that Your Hand would be upon us, that You would keep the careless from hurting themselves and especially from hurting the vulnerable. Grant us strength, endurance, vigilance, and fire protection from children with wayward incendiaries. Help our fire departments to control the fires during this marathon of havoc, and to be able to respond effectively to each and every need. We cannot persevere without Your Hand to lead us Father, without Your measure of strength within us, and so we will do all we can in areas that we can, and what we cannot do anything about we place in Your Hand. A hedonistic marathon continues, and dear Abba, Father we pray that You will bring us through to the finish line, according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

Thank You Dear Father for bringing us safely through the marathon thus far, for strengthening us during the 18-20 hour days, letting our fireworks display go off safely, and for those who lend a much needed hand. Keep us strong for the next 6 days of the 4th of July Marathon Father, that we handle any emergencies, and that we can respond with faith, fortitude, and empathy.

In the name of our Lord, our Savior, the Lamb of God, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, our Savior, God manifest in the Flesh, we pray, the Your perfect will be done, and we praise, and glorify You for Your Majesty and Your eternal love for Your precious children. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father we place this day and the days ahead into Your Hand. We place ourselves, all of our dear-ones and every fiber of our being into Your keeping, and turn the reins of our will over to You for the guiding, leading and directing according to Your perfect will. Please move and minister healing for my Grandaughter's infected finger, that it would be healed and restored in Jesus' name. Please keep the dear-ones safe who are impacted by the fires in Colorado. There are so many dear-ones who are embraced in our heart who are going through trials of health issues, are incapacitated by disease, are crippled and enduring great trials and heartaches. Dear Abba, Father we lift them up, and place their desperate needs into Your Hand and eternal love for Your precious children. Please help them Father!! We pray for an ever deepening measure of faith that as we encounter the valley of trail, that we will be able to look up and see You there before us, and be given the needed strength for the crossing.

We are bone dry down here Father, with the green grass like tinder, and large numbers of folks with great quantities of fireworks. We have tremendous heat during the day, with large numbers of folks, bodies of beckoning water, fast boats and large coolers of beer and alcohol. Dear Abba, Father we pray that Your Hand would be upon us, that You would keep the careless from hurting themselves and especially from hurting the vulnerable. Grant us strength, endurance, vigilance, and fire protection from children with wayward incendiaries. Help our fire departments to control the fires during this marathon of havoc, and to be able to respond effectively to each and every need. We cannot persevere without Your Hand to lead us Father, without Your measure of strength within us, and so we will do all we can in areas that we can, and what we cannot do anything about we place in Your Hand. A hedonistic marathon begins, and dear Abba, Father we pray that You will bring us through to the finish line, according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

In the name of our Lord, our Savior, the Lamb of God, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, our Savior, God manifest in the Flesh, we pray, the Your perfect will be done, and we praise, and glorify You for Your Majesty and Your eternal love for Your precious children. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement