Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request

Author Topic: Prayer Request
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly will be praying for relief from this terrible drought across your nation, Gramajo. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

Thank you very much for your prayer support - it is very much appreciated. The very high fire alert remains in effect and the extremely high temperatures we are having makes the fire dangers that much worse. The fires that are burning are not under control as of yet.

All across the nation the drought is very bad and vital food crops are failing - the worst in many years.

God bless you, Betty, for your prayers!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being in Washington, myself, I do understand the need. I will gladly prayer for this, GramaJo. Thank your for bringing this to our attention.
God bless you,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray that the Lord will provide a whole lot of rain very soon for all of the drought stricken states. Rain is so desperately needed - not only in order to help prevent crop failures but also to help prevent all of the fires that are occurring in various states. The area in which I live in WA state is under high fire alert and there are forest fires burning as I type this.
Thanking you in advance for your prayer support.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement