Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my friend.

Author Topic: Please pray for my friend.
debi ware-taber
Community Member
Member # 2710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for debi ware-taber   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dez,
Please call your pastor, and or his parents now, do not wait.
This young man, needs help from a doctor right now. He sounds very depressed. He needs help and I did pray for him. but he also, needs a DR'S, help. God, puts these people on this earth to help, and your friend needs their help. I realize that you are both very young. And you want to help your friend. so please pick up the phone and call for help. this is not betraying him , this will be helping him.
and please let us know how he does. God bless you , and keep you in these troubled times.

Posts: 7 | From: albion,,michigan | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
praymanpray
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for praymanpray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will join you in prayer for T.D. But, if he is suicidal, you need to tell someone; His parents would be excellent, even if you do it anonomously. If you can figure someone to tell who will contact his parents, tell them!

JJ

Posts: 2 | From: WV | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skater_4joeyp
Member # 2635

Icon 18 posted      Profile for skater_4joeyp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I made this topic to ask for prayer request for a very very close friend of mine. My name is Desiree, my friend T.D. is going through a hard time with his family and his life. He feels that his family hates him and he doesn't want to live anymore. He says he trust me to tell me these things, but says there is nothing I can do to help him. Just last night I had a telephone conversaion and he said he had taken at least 16 pills. He had also cut his arm, he told me it wouldn't stop bleeding. I have tried hard to talk him out of it and I think it has worked for a short period of time. I know I can't do it alone. I need GOD. I would very much a apriciate your prayer T.D. means alot to me I don't know what I would do if he had killed himself I would have felt so responsible that I couldn't stop him. Thank you so much for your time and prayers
[Cross] Sincerly Dez [Cross]

--------------------
D.D.

Posts: 3 | From: earth | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement