Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » please pray for us

Author Topic: please pray for us
Salti
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you both and your child. Please keep us updated.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 16 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, I pray for you both and your unborn child. Put your problems in God's hands and he will guide you.

God Bless you

--------------------
God Bless

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt
Community Member
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody, I am saying a prayer for you right now. As you know, there is no greater power in existence for you to turn now, than God almighty.
Posts: 18 | From: Steelville Missouri | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lainie
Advanced Member
Member # 1931

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Lainie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Melody,

I'm lifting the both of you and your unborn baby up in prayer. I know this must be a scary time for you...lean on God for strength. Give all your worries and fears up to Him and He will comfort you.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 16 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scott and Melody,
My prayers are with you. It is very hard to understand when things like this happen in our life. First of all read this: http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/cjtestfp.htm
it is an article that explains false HIV positives. Second, go to God's word.

2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.
9The brother in humble circumstances ought to take pride in his high position. 10But the one who is rich should take pride in his low position, because he will pass away like a wild flower. 11For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich man will fade away even while he goes about his business.
12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
16Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. 17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created. James 1: 2-18
God bless you both and that unborn child.
In His continual service,
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott and Melody
Member # 1947

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Scott and Melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are a young couple expecting our first child. she had blood work done recently, and the HIV test came back positive. We don't understand why? We are devestated, and of course we took a second test on Wed. of this week. We are putting our faith in Christ to heal us if it wasn't a horrible mistake. The doctor says it is probably a false positive.Please pray for us and our baby. Thanks, Scott & Melody
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement