Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My eldest Daughter

Author Topic: My eldest Daughter
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 18 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you and your family.

Lord, please watch over this family. Guide them through this crisis and keep them well. I know that you have reasons for everything you do, please comfort this family and bless them, please let her daughter heal and help her son who needs her right now. AMEN.

--------------------
God Bless

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chezza10
Community Member
Member # 2169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chezza10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray for healing health and agreement with all these wonderful prayers touching the heart of God.
Bless you
Love Chezza

Posts: 12 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joel,

I join with our brothers and sisters in lifting you and your family up in prayer at this time for COMPLETE healing and we REBUKE these illnesses the enemy is sending your way in the name of Jesus!! We are standing in agreement for complete restoration and healing for you and your loved ones and ask our Father God to give you the peace and strength to stand firm against the enemy and lift your face up to HIM for your healing and peace!! HE heals all our diseases and will fill your heart with peace and yes, even joy, even in the most troublesome times, the victory is our's because we are children of the King and the enemy has NO POWER against us!!!

God bless you, especially now, Joel and I will continue to lift you up in prayer, you are all of your family....Jesus knows your suffering and He already has the plan in your life mapped out, reach out to HIM at this time for the peace you need so much, especially now!

God Bless richly!

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest update: Jennie, it seems has a genetic defect that an enzyme needed to liquify calcium for processing through the kidneys has been missing si that 32 years of calcium has built up in the kidneys essentially destroying them. they are trying a therapy now to keep whatever function she does have continuing on. But she will have , in from 6 months to a year , continuous dialysis, and be placed as a candidate for a transplant.

By the way my problem has cleared up. Thank you.

On top of her kidney problem, her youngest son 9 year old, is diagnosed as a full blown bi-polar schizophrenic, in need of constant professional care, in a private facility. The state and medicare/medicade has decided that they no longer wish to provide care to this child, and she has to pick him up this week, and place him back in her home. He is extremely violent, and dangerous,and this places the other children in serious jeopardy. Jen has a really full plate.
Please pray for wisdom, comfort, and answers as to what to do.

God Bless

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt
Community Member
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
njclary, I will say a prayer right now at the keyboard. Keep faith in heart and believe.
Posts: 18 | From: Steelville Missouri | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salti
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are praying for you both. Keep us posted
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joel,

I put myself in one accord with those that are calling out to the Father for the needs you have placed before us. Father receive Glory and Honor in these lives (Jen and Joel) that have committed themselves to Your Will and Your Kingdom.

Nothing is to hard for Yahweh,
in Yashua's Name we ask.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Joel:

You certainly have our prayers for your daughter's health and for yous.

Take comfort in the Truth that he is with you and what ever his plan for you and Jen in this attack from the enemy, HIS grace is Sufficient!

Father God we thank you for this family of believers here on this board and for allowing us to stand here before you with prayer for our brother Joel and his precious daughter. Hear Joel's prayer for Jen Lord, the prayer of a father for his child; we know that you understand the need and heart of this prayer better than any of us, for you are our Father. We stand in agreement with him for her complete healing and we know that YOU are able to bring that healing. Confound the medical doctors Lord and let your name alone be glorified; may all concerned know that YOU are THE great physician!

Give Joel and Jen and each member of their family peace that comes with knowing that they are not alone and there is nothing the enemy can bring into their lives in the name of sickness that Jesus did not already pay for by HIS stripes;allow them to rest in the knowledge that YOUR grace IS Sufficient and you are with them each step of the way working ALL things for their good and your Glory.

May this time that the enemy has meant for destruction be a time in which they find not destruction but great contruction not just in thier health, but in their hearts and in their trust and in their relationship with you.

Help them to rely fully and completely on you, trusting that you will supply all that they need, be it doctors of faith, technolgy, medicine, or just plain old fashioned fatih.

Thank you Father that when ever two or more are in agreement as to touching anything in this earth it sahll be done.

We are in agreement Lord that the enemy is rebuked and must take his hands off this family;

we are in agreement that the healing that is needed is already done by the stripes of your SON Jesus an IS being manifest in their bodies right now.

We are in agreement that it matters not what human doctors think or say; their curses of ill fate are broken by the blood of Jesus and we refuse to allow them to rest in the lives of our brother Joel and his precious child Jen.

We are in agreement that all things are possible through Christ and it is your name that will be glorified in their healing!

We are in agreement that you alone are LORD and You alone are in control and the enemy has no power over your Joel nor Jen's life.

Thank you Father, In the mighty name of Jesus we pray, and we give thanks for it is done! Amen!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

An update: Jen is now in the midst of intensive testing, and it seems the kidneys are pretty much calcified. But also pray for the medical community in that area who seem uncaring. The nephrologist she saw, was very unfeeling and curt, not explaining anything. I have a sister in Utah who has for 40 years worked with kidney patients, and has gotten involved long distance. By her order, Jen is searching for another nephrologist.

Now dear friends. pray for me. For some reason one of my kidneys has somewhat shut down, bringing me great pain. Tomorrow we begin investigating that.

God Bless You all;

Joel

Grammie
Community Member
Member # 1873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grammie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavenly Father, I pray in faith and belief that you would intervene immediately with a Divine Healing for this persons illness. As YOU begin the healing process, ease her pain and suffering and guide the doctors with YOUR hands.

Send people of Your Will to care for these 4 children. Give comfort, courage and strenght to the family in this time of tragedy. Touch each one and give them assurance. Give them signs of hope throughout this process of healing. We thank you Lord for this healing miracle.

In Jesus Name....amen

Posts: 11 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

My dear friends; I have never asked for prayer from all of you; but in this instance There is need.

As many of you know; two of my children pop in on this board from time to time, one is on this evening, as I have seen.

Her older sister is in need of Prayer. My oldest daughter, living in Kentucky with her 4 children, has had a life threatening emergency. Both kidneys are found to be operating at absolute minimum and the bladder is barely functioning, from endometriousosis[sic], swollen and hard.The kidneys are very enlarged, and riddled with calcium deposits.

I ask for prayer for healing, and comfort and care for her children.

God Bless you all

Joel

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement