Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » financial

Author Topic: financial
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord always provides for our needs. I will keep you in prayer Damaris. He will bless you beyond what you could ever imagine. Trust in His plans and dont get discouraged.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying in agreement with 'Christ for the children. May God richly bless you, Damaris.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Damaris, I will sure pray for the situation. I know it's tough to make ends meet while in college. I know several who are and have been in college, and nearly all of them have found it to be a struggle. God tells us in His Word that He will provide our needs. Sometimes, He may make us wait on Him to teach us patience, or for some other reason to trust Him more. Be patient, God will provide. "Father, again we come to you asking for Your help. We love You God. Thank you for loving us so much more than we could love You. You know the need of this sister, we ask that You would show Your Grace to her. Father, we ask that you watch over this sister while You provide the resources that she needs for her schooling. We know that Your Word teaches us that you will provide for the needs of those that love You. We thank You for the amazing ways that You have provided for so many before, and we look forward to see how You will provide for this need. Thank You Lord! We praise You Lord! Praise Your name for filling this need, in the blessed name of Jesus we pray. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damaris
Community Member
Member # 1742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damaris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you to all that have been praying for me; may god grant you his blessings.

i'm having some severe financial problems-- i'm a college student so money is always tight but this semester it's going to be even more tight than usual. please pray for me that god blesses me with the finances to continue in school, and also that he grants me guidance this semester in all aspects of my life.

Posts: 12 | From: Omaha Nebraska | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement