Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Deliver us from evil.

Author Topic: Deliver us from evil.
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MosesN'me
Advanced Member
Member # 242

Icon 18 posted      Profile for MosesN'me   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeusus we pray for everything she and her husband needs, you know what that is.....

and for his career, if it be your will let it be done, and threw that he would get to come to you and love you..

in jeusu name amen

[Big Clap]

thank u jeus
4 everything

--------------------
" Peace b With U "

visit site at www.amen2that.faithweb.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your prayers. When people agree in prayer a very powerful thing happens, the Lord God Almighty hears their prayer and it will be done for them.

Your prayers give me hope. When nothing else around me appears right, knowing that our God hears prayer makes me consider things differently. In a different light so to speak.

I will wait on the Lord, for He will renew my strength.Than you and praise God for how He will answer our prayer.

chestnutmare

Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll lift up your husband and your marriage to the Lord.
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 3 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I continue to pray for your request. The Lord will open the right doors for this pianist to express himself and find the most wonderful opportunities. He will defend his people and squash all attempts of the evil one to steal his sheep.

Keep praying and trusting, sister. [boohoo.gif]

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will uplift you and your husband in prayer
Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't quite know how to express this prayer request so I will try and explain where all this has come from. During the 90's, before I married my husband, he lived with his concert agent in Mexico. In 2000, I spent a couple weeks in her home and this is what I found. She had a deep involvement with the occult. She practices in the occult. This is not to be taken lightly. She also has mentally illness and did all she could to control the man who is now my husband. While I stayed with her I spent a lot of time in prayer against this satanic influence. After 15 days, I was thrown out of her house and forced to travel alone in Mexico for two and a half months.

When I finally returned to the U.S. she sent me an email threatening my life, the lives of my daughter and horse. I have been in prayer since against this unpleasantness. Today, she spoke to my husband who is still hoping that she might somehow help him with his career as a pianist. Knowing what I know of her, I feel that she can be dangerous. I have asked my husband to have no contact with her but, what can I say, I just happened to up the phone when she called him today. They of course spoke in spanish and I know very little spanish so I don't know really all they discussed. I understood enough though to ask for prayer for protection from her evil wiles.

What shall I say. I have had no idea how to launch the career of a classical pianist. He is truly gifted as a pianist and while I believe that his music will help make this world a better place for those who hear it, the opportunities for performance for him must come from God and not in anyway associated with this evil one.

I guess we need prayer for protection and deliverance from evil and help directed by the Lord for my husband's music career. Pray that my husband might come to know the Lord and trust Him for everything.

If any of you has a word for us, I would welcome hearing from you. Thank you for your prayers.
Patrice

Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement