Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Your prayers are most important!

Author Topic: Your prayers are most important!
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I continue to pray for you. Keep us updated.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Back for more
Community Member
Member # 857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Back for more     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello David,

I will say a prayer for you and I hope you are blessed with a good job opportunity soon. [Prayer]

Randy

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bible] Everyones prayers mean a lot to me. Thank you very much and may God bless you all.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father let it be a witness to those that read, see and hear that you are a righteous God. You will provide for the needs of your children’s.

Thank you Father in Jesus Name.

Selah

Job 28:13 Man does not know the price of it; nor is it found in the land of the living.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David, I am very sorry to hear of your troubles,

I will be praying for all your needs and

concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David; I shall pray for you and your family. I know how tight things can get, as I went through the no work venue for about 8 months. and I have my own business. I trust that God will open some doors very soon. He did for me in so much ,that I have more than I can almost handle.

God Bless you my Friend;

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello this is David Campbell (knowHim). I was laid off last year and was drawing unemployment. My unemployment has run out and I still have not been able to find a job here locally. Jobs are hard to find in this part of Tennessee. Just wanted to ask you to say a pray my family and I, that I, as the head of the house will find a job soon. I opened a Web Design service at www.church-webs.com but to date I have not received any response from it. But I really would appreciate your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and thank you in advance for praying for us. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement