Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Wife had a miscarriage

Author Topic: My Wife had a miscarriage
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless your heart, your testimony, and your precious family. Thank you so much for sharing Bro.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten years later... 2 more children (2 beautiful girls) ... And their mother , my lovely Wife, is doing just fine . PRAYER WORKS my friends !

--------------------
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Posts: 81 | From: Georgetown , Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barrykind:
Still i have not forgotten... [Prayer]

My wife and I thank you for your prayers and concerns.We just thank the Lord for the son we do have . God Bless

--------------------
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Posts: 81 | From: Georgetown , Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still i have not forgotten... [Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry.
God knows all.
Lean into the spirit of love which enfolds you both now.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR FATHER AT THIS TIME I DON’T HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SADNESS INSIDE FOR MY FELLOW BROTHERS, I CANT EVEN THINK RIGHT AS I TYPE THIS WORDS BUT I ASKED OF THEE THAT THOU GIVE COMFORT TO THEM; TO LET THEM KNOW THAT KNOW MATTER WHAT YOU ARE JEHOVAH.

THAT ALWAYS, ALWAYS THY WILL IS PERFECT.

IT IS DONE FOR YOUR GLORY
AMEN

(Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV)
(8) For my thoughts {are} not your thoughts, neither {are} your ways my ways, saith the Lord. (9) For {as} the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

(Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

(Romans 8:31 KJV)
What shall we then say to these things? If God {be} for us, who {can be} against us?

(Romans 8:35-37 KJV)
(35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? {shall} tribulation, or distress, or perse- cution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaugh- ter. (37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

[Cross] [Lighthouse] [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heart goes out to you, brother. praying for you. your faith through all this is definitely an encouragement to me. may God bless you and protect you through these times.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were still praying.....

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad enough losing the baby...the news of the tumor is devastating!

I thought my experience was bad because I had a heartless, thoughtless, uncaring cold doctor (very long and painful story)...my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family.

Put your strength in Him. [Lighthouse]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no no, I am so sorry, my heart is broken for you and your dear wife.

I will pray, thats all I can do, but we know thats a lot.
Our God is a mighty God, He will turn all things to the good for those who love HIM...He will!

[Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 9 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your Prayers . Here is an update :

About two weeks after she was told she had a miscarriage , she went in for some blood tests . Two days later she got a phone call from the doctors office . They told her that her HCG blood count levels were above 4,000 . When she was having the miscarriage they told her it was only 157. So she asked the nurse on the phone if that meant she was still , ( or again ), Pregnant . The nurse said she probably was .
My wife asked if she should come in to make sure the next day ( Saturday ), but they told her no . They scheduled her to come in on Tuesday for an ultrasound.
So for 4 days my wife was once again growing in excitement about the possibility that we would get to see and hear the heartbeat of her baby. I went with her , and waited for the good news .
The news was not good . The doctor determined she did not have a baby , but possibly a Tumor . He said that she might have

Gestational Trophoblastic Disease ( AKA --- CANCER ).
He sent her to Lexington UK Hospital for tests yesterday. Today they performed a D&C . Tommorrow she will have a Chemotherapy shot .

Please Pray For Her . She is a wreck . This has been an emotional rollercoaster for her and I as well .

Yet I will PRAISE HIM .

--------------------

4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 18 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear about your loss...I pray that you are grace with peace and calm through Jesus Christ our savior. God Bless [Prayer]

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 14 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again , my Wife and I thank you all for your prayers . God Bless , Ben

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AhmaBeliever:
Please Pray for my Wife . She Just had a miscarriage . [Frown] We have a 5 year old little boy . This is the second miscarriage .The last one was about 4 years ago . I am trying to stay strong , but there is little I can say or do . Please keep her ( and I ) in your prayers . We had alot of people praying for her this time , in hopes of a successful pregnancy . But Gods plans were for an earlier entry into heaven for our child than we expected. We believe in life from the moment of conception .

Yet I will Praise Him . [Prayer]

YES YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT (PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS GOOD)

MY DEAR BROTHER AND SISTER IN CHRIST THE TIME IS OF WEEPING AND SORROW AT THIS VERY MOMENT BUT HE IS STRENGTHENING YOUR HEARTS, FOR JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.

MY WIFE HADE TWO AND WHEN GODS TIMING WAS AT HAND HE BLESS US WITH A BOY IN CHRISTMAS DAY 2.5 YEARS AGO AND A LITTLE GIRL IN AUGUST OF LAST YEAR.

WE DON'T REMEMBER THOSE SORROW.

PS 127:1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
PS 127:2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
PS 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
PS 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
PS 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Thank You
Love in Christ
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[Cross] [Cross] [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

16 years ago my husband and I suffered a miscarriage. All the years of our marriage had been childless. We devoted our time helping animals and the homeless (which is a story in itself). We always said that, IF and WHEN God wanted us to have children, we would have children. A lot of people thought we were crazy, especially since we didn't feel led to go through fertility (which I highly endorse).

However, God is good and we were patient, and in October/November we will be giving birth to our first daughter, Deborah. [Big Clap]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Greetings in the Name of our Messiah Yahsua [Jesus], peace be unto you and your house..

Still praying my Brother and Sister.

Father grant my Brother and Sister peace that passes understanding and show them a deeper meaning of the REST you spoke of in Heb. 4..amen

[Smile]

--------------------

AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Thank You all for your prayers . Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus . His Will be Done . Ben and Chris AKA Ahma

--------------------

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

My wife and i have not forgotten, our prayers are still with you amabeliever, and with your dear wife...

Father show them the grace that you have that goes beyond human understanding..amen

--------------------

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Yes Brother we will pray. Remember us for my wife is pregnant 6months.

We believe that life starts there also Brother.

amen
[Prayer]

--------------------

Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My most sincere condolences.
I know it's hard. I was there once.
But I have the hope of seeing my child with Jesus one day. I would have loved to hold my child and kiss my child. But the thought of JESUS doing that for me gives me overwhelming joy for my child.
I will pray about your desire for another child.
God will let you know when.
Hugs to you both.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear brother I am so sorry.. [Frown] I will pray
for all your concerns...

[Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AhmaBeliever
Advanced Member
Member # 43

Icon 9 posted      Profile for AhmaBeliever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Pray for my Wife . She Just had a miscarriage . [Frown] We have a 5 year old little boy . This is the second miscarriage .The last one was about 4 years ago . I am trying to stay strong , but there is little I can say or do . Please keep her ( and I ) in your prayers . We had alot of people praying for her this time , in hopes of a successful pregnancy . But Gods plans were for an earlier entry into heaven for our child than we expected. We believe in life from the moment of conception .

Yet I will Praise Him . [Prayer]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement