Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » THE REAL JOHN McCain

Author Topic: THE REAL JOHN McCain
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our coin bears the inscription: In God We Trust. And our Bible reassures us: The Lord is just and merciful. With the Lord thence our protector, whom or what shall we fear?

The nation is only as strong as the collective strength of its individuals.

The family is the engine that drives civilization. Throughout history, those cultures that have failed to found their rules and attitudes of society on the central importance of the family unit have decayed and disintegrated.

I prayed. God became more than faith. He became knowledge, and I appealed to him. Then I became ashamed. Why hadn't I embraced him so thoroughly before?

The Declaration of Independence has established certain moral confines, and governs in a manner consistent with the spirit under which our nation was founded: Love God; love thy neighbor as thyself.

A man does a lot of praying in an enemy prison. Prayer, even more than sheer thought, is the firmest anchor.

I would be killed by an atheistic government which was trying to force me to renounce my God-fearing government. I was convinced that the next day would be my last on earth, and I felt no bitterness. God had given me a full life.

While the Japanese droned on in a high-pitched voice, I blinked out the desperate message over and over. TORTURE...TORTURE...

Founded on faith in God, the United States has been blessed as no other nation.

Although I had lived a far from perfect life, my heart and soul belonged to God, country, and family long before the Navy got hold of me.

My principal battle with the North Vietnamese was a moral one, and prayer was my prime source of strength

SIGN: Admiral Jeremiah Denton

https://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/vietnam-war/pow-blinks-torture-in-morse-code/1381254901001?fbclid=IwAR0mcq0id5DUI1eY5T459iAg-0ROqCORCWbAZ9y5QR57Fc-zMEC98UnxG0Y

--------------------
That is all.....

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxUpFaJBME
USS Forrestal - Disasters of the Century

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw0ji4Hrl-E
real John.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our coin bears the inscription: In God We Trust. And our Bible reassures us: The Lord is just and merciful. With the Lord thence our protector, whom or what shall we fear?

The nation is only as strong as the collective strength of its individuals.

The family is the engine that drives civilization. Throughout history, those cultures that have failed to found their rules and attitudes of society on the central importance of the family unit have decayed and disintegrated.

I prayed. God became more than faith. He became knowledge, and I appealed to him. Then I became ashamed. Why hadn't I embraced him so thoroughly before?

The Declaration of Independence has established certain moral confines, and governs in a manner consistent with the spirit under which our nation was founded: Love God; love thy neighbor as thyself.

A man does a lot of praying in an enemy prison. Prayer, even more than sheer thought, is the firmest anchor.

I would be killed by an atheistic government which was trying to force me to renounce my God-fearing government. I was convinced that the next day would be my last on earth, and I felt no bitterness. God had given me a full life.

While the Japanese droned on in a high-pitched voice, I blinked out the desperate message over and over. TORTURE...TORTURE...

Founded on faith in God, the United States has been blessed as no other nation.

Although I had lived a far from perfect life, my heart and soul belonged to God, country, and family long before the Navy got hold of me.

My principal battle with the North Vietnamese was a moral one, and prayer was my prime source of strength

SIGN: Admiral Jeremiah Denton

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/StfsnqxNjPM

McCain blocked POW info.

--------------------
That is all.....

TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WildB,
I appreciate your post of 9/1/18 to the Forum in which you display a message that you apparently sent to CBS News on 10/12/97 regarding John McCain. Your comments regarding John McCain and his military service and "character" are important resources for many Americans, like me, who are looking for some resources that can give us practical wise guidance for having to make some personal decisions in the midst of many "lies" and unsubstantiated claims for possible benefits that are being daily broadcasted and promoted by commentators, many politicians, and business marketers on the platforms of our major media. I don't assume that I can do much to "fix" many of the big problems that we face in our civic order of business in this country, because my biggest challenge each day is trying to figure out how to "fix" the persistent problems in my own situation over which I am the only one who can act. I would appreciate it if thought commentators like you could point me to some resources that would enable me to wisely and practically sort through all of the noisy commentary and promotion in our media that is often overwhelming as I seek to make some crucial decisions in my daily life. And some words of encouragement for the struggle would also be appreciated. Thanks.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Cash, Ragged Old Flag, and John Wayne's history of Taps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloTYMJDNlQ

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lookingfortruth:
Once in captivity, he lived in relative splendor

Only a trumpite; who, during the night lives in the swamp with other slithering creatures, who only comes out in the night to feast on the gullible and blind and under the disguise of a fake user name would post such stinking garbage as is written in the above.

just an opinion, take it or leave it

[wiggle7]

It is clear to all what those that call others trumpites stand for, NOTHING!

You must be a closet baby killer, embrace gay marriage , help open the little girls bathroom door for perverted males, and Hate Israel. .

Only Satan's seed would be insulted by the Truth. The only garbage stinking here is your attack on my person.

https://valor.militarytimes.com/hero/301487

Boilerman Third Class William K. Gainer, United States Navy, was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for heroism.

PS. I thought you were leaving?

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

lookingfortruth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once in captivity, he lived in relative splendor

Only a trumpite; who, during the night lives in the swamp with other slithering creatures, who only comes out in the night to feast on the gullible and blind and under the disguise of a fake user name would post such stinking garbage as is written in the above.

just an opinion, take it or leave it

[wiggle7]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COMMENTS FROM A FB FRIEND ON JOHN MCCAIN. I didn't know most of this: “A “war hero” doesn’t finish 894th out of 899 and still get stationed at a Navy champagne unit and promoted ahead of all but two of his 898 other classmates.

A “war hero” doesn’t crash three U.S. Navy jets out of sheer incompetence and ineptitude, including two during non-combat training sessions.

A “war hero” doesn’t get written up on drunk-and-disorderly, fraternization, disobeying orders, and insubordination charges more than two dozen times in less than three years.

A “war hero” doesn’t get promoted to squadron commander of the air field named after his own grandfather immediately after crashing his third airplane. A “war hero” doesn’t have all the military records that cover his time in Vietnam and all disciplinary actions against him censored and sealed “as a matte r of national security.” A “war hero” doesn’t get 28 medals awarded all after-the-fact “for bravery” for no other reason than being shot down and captured and then go on a celebrity public relations tour because he’s the son of two acclaimed Navy admirals. A “war hero” doesn’t repeatedly cheat on the wife who’s back in the states waiting for him, and then cheat on her more when he returns to the states, and then divorce and abandon her.

A “war hero” doesn’t systematically vote against every single pay and benefit increase for military and veterans throughout his entire political career, all the while claiming to be “the soldier’s Congressman,” and then take credit for the passage of a G.I. benefits bill he that voted AGAINST. A “war hero” McCain III lost jet number one in 1958 when he plunged into Corpus Christi Bay while practicing landings. He was knocked unconscious by the impact coming to as the plane settled to the bottom. McCain’s second crash occurred while he was deployed in the Mediterranean. “Flying too low over the Iberian Peninsula,” Timberg wrote, “he took out some power lines [reminiscent of the 1998 incident in which a Marine Corps jet sliced through the cables of a gondola at an Italian ski resort, killing 20] which led to a spate of newspaper stories in which he was predictably identified as the son of an admiral.”

McCain’s third crash three occurred when he was returning from flying a Navy trainer solo to Philadelphia for an Army-Navy football game. Timberg reported that McCain radioed, “I’ve got a flameout” and went through standard relight procedures three times before ejecting at one thousand feet. McCain landed on a deserted beach moments before the plane slammed into a clump of trees. McCain’s fifth loss happened during his 23rd mission over North Vietnam on Oct. 26, 1967, when McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down by a surface-to-air missile. McCain ejected from the plane breaking both arms an d a leg in the process and subsequently parachuted into Truc Bach Lake near Hanoi. For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals. “McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat,” explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs — the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. “Since McCain got 28 medals,” Bell continues, “that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys — grunts on the ground — who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I’m sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison.”

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D81_FZ-m_Y

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 5 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Jesse "Stonewall" Jackson.
Prison for American POWs, Hanoi Hilton, to be Torn Down
Oct. 27, 1992
You My Brother must ASK YOURSELF!
https://www.apnews.com/f0a102a82b1b4208ca6a1b6ba3a1de33

WHY!

Bet you didnt know this did ya!
MY BROTHER!

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/08/31/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Trial by Fire: A Carrier Fights For Life (1973)
Nobody cried for the 29 that McCain murdered!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6NnfRT_OZA

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 13 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: CBS News, 10/12/97
You did not do your homework well enough on “Hanoi John” McCain. If you had read the lengthy article about him in the April 1973 issue of U.S. News and World Report, you would have seen that in none of his quotes did he allege torture, except from the irate civilians at the scene of his crash. Once in captivity, he lived in relative splendor compared to his hapless cohorts who refused to denounce America on the radio and paid for their patriotism in blood, literally. Here are some other facts your sloppy journalism omitted:
(1) USAF Major Overly could not have cared for McCain’s “wounds” for very long; he collaborated and accepted early release in less than five months from shootdown.
(2) Another of McCain’s roommates “disappeared” and was not released at Homecoming I. McCain was kept in the camp for “progressives” (collaborators) and away from “reactionaries” (John Wayne types who spit in the face of their torturers). Other roommates were Day and Flynn, both of whom made propaganda broadcasts along with McCain urging pilots to return to carriers and soldiers to surrender.
(3) McCain returned from communist captivity 10 pounds heavier.
(4) Patricia O’Grady, daughter of a POW/MIA, on a visit to Hanoi to look for her father, was given a tour of the “Hanoi Hilton” prison. They showed her McCain’s cell. It had a writing desk, a large bed, a goldfish bowl, a flush toilet and a nice window of downtown Hanoi out the window.
(5) Both North Vietnamese Generals Giap and Bui Tin met with McCain in his cell. No other returned POWs reported meeting with high-ranking generals. I have a picture of McCain enjoying a large plate of food while talking to a Soviet KGB officer in the Foreign Ministry. A Soviet doctor was rushed to Hanoi to treat his wounds.
(6) In personal conversations I have had with General Bui Tin, he assured me they never touched McCain, saying that since he was the son of the CINCPACFLT Admiral, “He too important”.
(7) McCain said in 1973, he sustained his ordeal with his “love for his wife”. In a matter of months he had dumped her for a woman 1/3rd his age whose father owned the Coors Beer franchise in Phoenix. (His good friend Senator Kerry, about the same time, dumped his wife after fornicating with Jane Fonda.) McCain also has a secret “wife” in Hanoi and an illegitimate son.
(8) McCain would sit beside with army officers at a table when newly-captured pilots arrived and urged them to cooperate.
(9) McCain viciously fought against the formation of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA and then got on it and sabotaged any hopes of finding real answers. He called me and others crooks profiteering on the issue, yet he is the biggest loot recipient of the Keating Five.
(10) If the “Crowned Prince” of the “Plantation” does not stop his outlandish lies about his “torture”, several of his fellow POW’s “will” soon break their “code of silence”. McCain is a brainwashed Manchurian candidate who has fawningly supported Hanoi and the Communist Bloc countries ever since he entered congress. The man is a liar, a traitor and a crook. Any senator who uses the word “scumbag” 20 times a day addressing his employees is not fit to serve.
Also, CBS, you went on to a segment of a Latino who was on death row (wrongfully) in a “miscarriage of justice”. The biggest “MOJ” of this decade would be for traitor and Hanoi lover McCain to continue in office after the 1998 elections.
Joe L. Jordan
USN Squadron VQ-1
Da Nang 1967-68
National Vietnam P.O.W. Strike Force
P.S. McCain is the only returned POW NEVER TO BE DEBRIEFED.

Source: CONTACT: THE PHOENIX PROJECT, October 27, 1997, Volume 18, Number 9, Page 10.

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement