Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » the Unknown Prophet?

Author Topic: the Unknown Prophet?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.amazon.com/Journal-Unknown-Prophet-Wendy-Alec/dp/0955237718

During a ten day period in November of 1999, Wendy Alec received a visitation from the Lord Jesus Christ. He spoke of mercy, He warned of judgment...on the world's trading systems, on ministry leaders...upon the church. He wept. In two separate visitations in 2002, He spoke in anguish of the Last Days assignments against the elect, He warned of the Great Blinding, of seduction, lust and Jezebel and the Great Falling Away... 'My children perish...' Jesus' voice was so soft...that it was barely audible...And then He turned to me, His beautiful countenance ravaged with grief. 'Now warn My children...warn My beloved...that even those in the deepest mire might find their way home...'

A false prohet, August 16, 2009
By Adam Durovey
This review is from: Journal of the Unknown Prophet (Paperback)
After reading Wendy's Chronicle of Brothers books I wanted to see what else she had written. I had contemplated reading this book for over a year and finally broke down out of curiosity. Within two days I threw the book out and even considered burning it because of the stark differences in the Gospel and the new way that she claims Jesus revealed to her. The first section of the book reads like a self help book for every kind of struggle people go through in life. Ms. Alec even invokes the same manner of speech that Christ used to convince you it is legit. The second section discusses how new heavenly signs will be given through evangelists. The phrase that convinced me she was a false prophet was "the word used to be enough manna." (paraphrasing) She claims that Jesus told her that the Gospel used to be enough to fulfill people, and now they require more than what is in the Bible. I stopped reading after this. If you are curious as well, please do some research on the author. You will find stories about her claiming to belong to a group of prophets. When since the Apostles has God spoken to people through prophets? There is even a youtube video of here predicting Christs personal appearance at the Lakeland revival in Florida? Guess how they turned out. Please take my review into consideration, and above all let the Holy Spirit guide you.

Frank J. Busbey says:
These negative reviews led me to do a Google search. I would suggest checking these links and decide for yourself if you want to support this person's ministry by buying her book. http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/wendy-alec-drunk-in-the-glory/ ; http://daysincatalunya.blogspot.com/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement