Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Gayminisum a State established religion? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Gayminisum a State established religion?
Stan.
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
No, not same- Gayminizium is a cultist sys of belief whose core thinking is that Gods Creation is wrong.
The Constitution is Gods Will for this Country , no longer followed.

Sorry you're losing me....I know what homosexuality is and I don't condone or accept it. The constitution was from men, NOT God. The Bible is from God and contains His will. Under the NC His will is to confess Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stan.:
quote:
No different Animal.
and that's what that Godless Constitution did.

If you mean different scenarios of the same subject yes they are. They still redefine marriage.

You just said the constitution is FULL of God's will?

No, not same- Gayminizium is a cultist sys of belief whose core thinking is that Gods Creation is wrong.

The Constitution is Gods Will for this Country , no longer followed.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan.
unregistered

quote:
No different Animal.

If you mean different scenarios of the same subject yes they are. They still redefine marriage.

You just said the constitution is FULL of God's will?

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage(subject), but that(subject) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it (subject)in Matt 19:8

Well as to your 2nd comment Paul writes, by Gods Will "1 Timothy 2
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[rapture]

Yep... the subject of redefining marriage would be to add reasons or loopholes for divorce. Gays do it by wanting to marry one another instead of a MAN cleaving to a WOMAN.

Yes, praying for the government is our responsibility, and being lawfully abiding citizens is as well, providing the laws are not forcing us to deny or denounce God. Advocating denial of rights that all citizens have, is not supportive nor living in harmony with our neighbors/communities.

No different Animal.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan.
unregistered

quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage(subject), but that(subject) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it (subject)in Matt 19:8

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[rapture]

Yep... the subject of redefining marriage would be to add reasons or loopholes for divorce. Gays do it by wanting to marry one another instead of a MAN cleaving to a WOMAN.

Yes, praying for the government is our responsibility, and being lawfully abiding citizens is as well, providing the laws are not forcing us to deny or denounce God. Advocating denial of rights that all citizens have, is not supportive nor living in harmony with our neighbors/communities.

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
1st you never said it didnt but it was implied.
2nd The Constitution is full of Gods Will. Thats why the enemy want's to destroy it along with Marriage.

1st, that is called perception, not implication, and it comes from you not me.
2nd, It may have religious words in it, but it is NOT God's will. God's will is to accept his son as our savior and follow Him, not some government. I'm afraid you have swallowed the poison pill called "American Exceptionalism".

Your statement....is as it is!

[rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
2nd The Constitution is full of Gods Will. Thats why the enemy want's to destroy it along with Marriage.

1st, that is called perception, not implication, and it comes from you not me.
2nd, It may have religious words in it, but it is NOT God's will. God's will is to accept his son as our savior and follow Him, not some government. I'm afraid you have swallowed the poison pill called "American Exceptionalism".

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
1st off Matt 19:8 has nothing to do with Gaymonite wishes but DIVORCE.

2nd WRONG. This violation of the Constitution will not allow Christians to follow Gods Will without impunity.

The Church of the Later-day Gayminites are now recognized by law. The State is now respecting this establishment of religion and is prohibiting the free exercise against this sinful life stile thereof; abridging our freedom of speech and the press against said State established beliefs. The right of the people to peaceably assemble, to pursue happiness and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is coming to an impasse fast.

1st, I never said it did, I said it just another example of how men twist God's design.
2nd, The constitution has NOTHING to do with God's will unless you believe the USA is a theocratic state. Of course that would be wrong, because it isn't.
Marriage in it's current form is STATE established. [/QB]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:

2nd WRONG. This violation of the Constitution will not allow Christians to follow Gods Will without impunity.

The Church of the Later-day Gayminites are now recognized by law. The State is now respecting this establishment of religion and is prohibiting the free exercise against this sinful life stile thereof; abridging our freedom of speech and the press against said State established beliefs. The right of the people to peaceably assemble, to pursue happiness and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is coming to an impasse fast. [/QB]

1st, I never said it did, I said it just another example of how men twist God's design.
2nd, The constitution has NOTHING to do with God's will unless you believe the USA is a theocratic state. Of course that would be wrong, because it isn't.
Marriage in it's current form is STATE established.

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage, but that has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it in Matt 19:8

As long as Christians follow God's will for marriage, it really does NOT matter how others do it. No unsaved person gets married in the fashion God designed.

The Church of the Later-day Gayminites are now recognized by law. The State is now respecting this establishment of religion and is prohibiting the free exercise against this sinful life stile thereof; abridging our freedom of speech and the press against said State established beliefs. The right of the people to peaceably assemble, to pursue happiness and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is coming to an impasse fast.

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

Gays may be trying to redefine marriage, but that has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it in Matt 19:8

As long as Christians follow God's will for marriage, it really does NOT matter how others do it. No unsaved person gets married in the fashion God designed.

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well actually its a sinful progression upon a nation that the gaymonite sign is recognized most, that judgement is at hand and soon to follow.

Leviticus 18

(KILLING THE UN-BORN AMERICAN)
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
(GAYMONITE RELIGION CELEBRATED)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
(PETA ANIMAL SEX/LOVE EMBRACED)
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

--------------------
That is all.....

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gays are not the only problem but they are the loudest it is as sinful for an unmarried man and unmarried women to live together but this is never spoken about. The new religion is people doing what they want but they claim Christ, this of course is a false claim if they do not follow Christ.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what you think! The Church of the Later-day Gayminites are now recognized by law. The State is now respecting this establishment of religion and is prohibiting the free exercise against this sinful life stile thereof; abridging our freedom of speech and the press against said State established beliefs. The right of the people to peaceably assemble, to pursue happiness and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is coming to an impasse fast.

Ben Carson CPAC Speech: Gay People 'Don't Get Extra Rights'

Conservative Ben Carson let loose on gay marriage during his Saturday CPAC speech, reinforcing his belief in traditional practices.

"As you know, I am not a fan of political correctness," Carson told onlookers, drawing cheers. "I still believe that marriage is between a man and a woman."

Carson went on to add that the political world is full of "ideologues" and the only people that can stop them are the American people. While he believes gay people are entitled to their rights, Carson drew the line at "extra rights" that alter the institution of marriage.

"Of course gay people should have the same rights as everyone else, but they don't get extra rights," Carson said. "They don't get to redefine marriage."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/08/ben-carson-cpac-speech_n_4899410.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

--------------------
That is all.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement