Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Gayminisum a State established religion? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Gayminisum a State established religion?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't we get the CIA NUMBERS for the OBAMA YEARS 2008 to 2016?

Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car burnings, etc.). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam — Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.
"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel". — Leon Uris, "The Haj"
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

When average citizens become afraid to offend Muslims - when they fear for their lives that a book (6), a painting (7), a cartoon, or a news reportwill cause their death or destruction and forgo that book or that cartoon, then we have reached a point when there are too many Muslims in our country.
Amazingly Muslims are only 1% of our population now and we have already reached a point where Random House publicly admits that they are abandoning a book printing (8) for fear of offending Muslims who may kill/torture/burn/behead them. Imagine how much fun it will be in America when they are 5% or 10% of the population - wheeeeeee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0958454981?ie=UTF8&tag=plancksconsta-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0958454981

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death Threats Against Christian Leaders Emerge From Gay Rights Activists
The HRC has targeted Scott Lively—an American author, attorney, social activist, independent candidate for governor of Massachusetts in the 2014 election, and president of Abiding Truth Ministries—for murder. http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/45512-death-threats-against-christian-leaders-emerge-from-gay-rights-activists

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lake of fire is a real place where the RESURRECTED unbelievers will spend eternity following the last judgment. How physical beings can survive an eternity in molten lava, or whatever the lake of fire is, these are the conditions that God has determined and so that's how it will be. Likewise, Satan and his angels, who are spiritual beings, will also be trapped there for eternity because hell was prepared for them.

To teach people that hell is not real is the same as teaching that there are no consequences for our choices, and that's a dangerous and ultimately cruel thing to teach people.

Everyone who rejects Christ and His sacrifice to die for our sins, will be choosing hell. It doesn't matter whether they believe in it or not. It doesn't matter how honest they are, how much they love their families, or how much good they do in the world. God provided ONE way of salvation, a way that was terribly costly to Him, and that way is Christ.

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stan,

Hell fire is real and that is what the bible teaches.

You are not welcome to spread false doctrine on this message board, so don't.

http://hellspassion.com/hell-real.htm

If you don't want to visit this message board because you don't like to hear the truth then that is also OK as not many people like to hear the truth.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

~ Matthew 7:14

http://hellspassion.com

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stan.:

You just seem to like to do things for shock value.

Not so, it vexes me the evil that our Loving God must see. Consider these things beatings from the rod of TRUTH!

Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

2 Peter 2 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't come here often because of YOU.

LIAR! You have been here 28 times because of me.

View Recent Posts: Stan.
Topic Forum Date
1 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #56) Exposing False Teaching August 25, 2014
2 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #54) Exposing False Teaching August 25, 2014
3 Pray for Robin Williams' family (post #5) Prayer Request August 20, 2014
4 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #52) Exposing False Teaching August 20, 2014
5 Pray for Robin Williams' family (post #3) Prayer Request August 19, 2014
6 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #50) Exposing False Teaching August 19, 2014
7 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #48) Exposing False Teaching August 19, 2014
8 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #47) Exposing False Teaching August 19, 2014
9 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #43) Exposing False Teaching August 19, 2014
10 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #41) Exposing False Teaching August 18, 2014
11 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #39) Exposing False Teaching August 18, 2014
12 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #37) Exposing False Teaching August 18, 2014
13 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #35) Exposing False Teaching August 18, 2014
14 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #31) Exposing False Teaching August 17, 2014
15 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #29) Exposing False Teaching August 17, 2014
16 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #27) Exposing False Teaching August 17, 2014
17 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #26) Exposing False Teaching August 17, 2014
18 Pray for Robin Williams' family (post #1) Prayer Request August 16, 2014
19 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #21) Exposing False Teaching August 16, 2014
20 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #19) Exposing False Teaching August 16, 2014
21 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #17) Exposing False Teaching August 16, 2014
22 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #15) Exposing False Teaching August 16, 2014
23 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #13) Exposing False Teaching August 15, 2014
24 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #11) Exposing False Teaching August 13, 2014
25 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #9) Exposing False Teaching August 13, 2014
26 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #7) Exposing False Teaching August 13, 2014
27 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #5) Exposing False Teaching August 12, 2014
28 Gayminisum a State established religion? (post #3) Exposing False Teaching August 12, 2014
29 It varies, but here are a few... (post #0) Music - What Do You Like? August 11, 2014

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is not such thing as REAL hell fire...it's metaphorical.

Well that's not what Jesus said. What kind of church do you go to?

“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments. . .” Luke 16:23

What you're about to read is hard to believe. . .

We're going to examine the place the Bible calls hell. We'll present documented evidence for a place called hell. Don't take what you're going to read lightly. If what you read is true — YOU COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER!

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not such thing as REAL hell fire...it's metaphorical. That doesn't explain why you think the graphic you posted was even necessary.
You just seem to like to do things for shock value.
I don't come here often because of YOU.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Are you serious WildB? Was this graphic really necessary?

As serious as REAL HELL FIRE! If the truth offends you don't open. We have seen much worse here. Where have you been?

Leviticus 18

(KILLING THE UN-BORN AMERICAN)
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
(GAYMONITE RELIGION CELEBRATED)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
(PETA ANIMAL SEX/LOVE EMBRACED)
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

--------------------
That is all.....

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

Are you serious WildB? Was this graphic really necessary?
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
Well actually its a sinful progression upon a nation that the gaymonite sign is recognized most, that judgement is at hand and soon to follow.

Leviticus 18

(KILLING THE UN-BORN AMERICAN)
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
(GAYMONITE RELIGION CELEBRATED)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
(PETA ANIMAL SEX/LOVE EMBRACED)
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

GRAPHIC http://www.europeanknightsproject.com/landsdowne-capetown-dog-rape/

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
No trick and its point can be known.

Hint, its mostly for the baseball fans. Its about those that come here thinking they have a private, well tuned understanding of Gods Word because of how many years they claim to have been studying?
Sorry Stan Im not impressed. The more one studies, the more one would be much more respectful of the immensity of it,s Truth, to which no human mind could fully grasp. Thats why there is a Body of Christ.
Had you read what was posted I wouldn't be having this little talk with you.
Please try to stay on topic. Gayminisum a State established religion? and your use of Matt19 was just wrong and had nothing to do with the topic.
There are other places on this BBS to let the baseball fans know of ones history.
Welcome to the board. [/QB]

So what you're telling me is new comers don't know anything so you're going to correct them all until they tow the line? [Eek!]

I didn't comment to impress you, I commented on the OP and the comments you quoted by Carson in it.
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage, but that (redefining marriage) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it in Matt 19:8
As long as Christians follow God's will for marriage, it really does NOT matter how others do it. No unsaved person gets married in the fashion God designed.
I suggest you learn to be gracious and learn to read common English instead of picking fights with those that don't agree with you, because you don't understand them.
BTW, did you get who was trying to redefine marriage with Jesus? It was the religious establishment...those who thought they knew God and His Words, but then didn't even recognize the Word that was speaking to them. Seems this is a common trait among tribal leaders.

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The trick is to get your actual point down and not just copy & paste scripture.

No trick and its point can be known.

Hint, its mostly for the baseball fans. Its about those that come here thinking they have a private, well tuned understanding of Gods Word because of how many years they claim to have been studying?

Sorry Stan Im not impressed. The more one studies, the more one would be much more respectful of the immensity of it,s Truth, to which no human mind could fully grasp. Thats why there is a Body of Christ.

Had you read what was posted I wouldn't be having this little talk with you.

Please try to stay on topic. Gayminisum a State established religion? and your use of Matt19 was just wrong and had nothing to do with the topic.

There are other places on this BBS to let the baseball fans know of ones history.

Welcome to the board.

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

The trick is to get your actual point down and not just copy & paste scripture.
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
Im shur Stan means well but he must take better care with hap-hazardously posting Gods Word.

BTW, I DON'T haphazardly post God's word.
I have been studying it since I was saved over 43 years ago.

Oh seniority?

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Matthew 20
1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
Wow thanX... I was starting to wonder if I had marbles in my mouth. Just kidding, Im shur Stan means well but he must take better care with hap-hazardously posting Gods Word.

Yah see...I knew you could post in normal English. You may have wanted to do that up front instead of deliberately trying to antagonize me.
BTW, I DON'T haphazardly post God's word.
I have been studying it since I was saved over 43 years ago.

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Carol Swenson:
Stan, you don't understand WildB at all. He often speaks metaphorically.
A scourge, I think, is when someone comes here and misquotes scripture to suit his own agenda. The term would apply when people abuse scripture in other ways too.

Your statement can be read to mean that Jesus spoke about homosexuals trying to redefine marriage. He spoke about marriage and divorce, but not homosexuals. I understand your statement to mean that various people, including homosexuals, have tried to redefine marriage, but as it is written your statement is easily misunderstood. That is why WildB challenged you.

Will you rewrite your statement in a way that does not suggest that Jesus spoke about homosexuals in Matthew 19?

Jeremiah 1:5 is about Jeremiah, but it applies to all of us in that God does indeed know all of us long before we are born, from the foundations of the earth. WildB quoted Ephesians 1:4 to make this point.

Baseball fans are the guests at this BBS who read what is written but don't participate. We feel a responsibility to them to represent our Lord and His Word truthfully.

In WildB's reference to Elisha, he is saying that you are blind. You see only what is simply obvious but not the deeper meaning the words convey.

You're right, I don't understand a lot of why he words his posts as such. Despite that, I don't do that and my post was clear to those who don't practise this type of equivocation.
I also don't understand your implication that I am a scourge and am misquoting and abusing scripture? That's quite a judgemental and hostile assertion for an Admin/Mod.

My statement was;
quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage, but that(redefining marriage) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it in Matt 19:8
As long as Christians follow God's will for marriage, it really does NOT matter how others do it. No unsaved person gets married in the fashion God designed.

I understand metaphorical phrasing. I don't understand misapplied Biblical texts. Matt 19:8 was exactly what I was dealing with, redefining marriage. No need to re-write which was clear from the beginning. If it wasn't all he needed to do was ask me to clarify what I meant.

Your opinion about Jer 1:5, but NOT mine. God was talking directly to Jeremiah because of the call He had on Jeremiah. God did NOT form Jeremiah in the womb, Jeremiah was the result of procreation, but the message God was giving Jeremiah was one that conveyed the metaphorical sense of God's call and purpose on his life. Funny that you say WildB uses metaphorical statements but yet doesn't recognize one when he reads it?

Thanks for explaining baseball fans. To bad he wasn't willing to do that in the first place.

I know what he meant by using the Elisha reference, I just ignored the self righteous attempt at being condescending towards me.

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree he means well.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

A scourge, I think, is when someone comes here and misquotes scripture to suit his own agenda. The term would apply when people abuse scripture in other ways too.

Your statement

quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage(subject), but that(subject) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it (subject)in Matt 19:8

can be read to mean that Jesus spoke about homosexuals trying to redefine marriage. He spoke about marriage and divorce, but not homosexuals. I understand your statement to mean that various people, including homosexuals, have tried to redefine marriage, but as it is written your statement is easily misunderstood. That is why WildB challenged you.

Will you rewrite your statement in a way that does not suggest that Jesus spoke about homosexuals in Matthew 19?

Jeremiah 1:5 is about Jeremiah, but it applies to all of us in that God does indeed know all of us long before we are born, from the foundations of the earth. WildB quoted Ephesians 1:4 to make this point.

Baseball fans are the guests at this BBS who read what is written but don't participate. We feel a responsibility to them to represent our Lord and His Word truthfully.

In WildB's reference to Elisha, he is saying that you are blind. You see only what is simply obvious but not the deeper meaning the words convey.

Wow thanX... I was starting to wonder if I had marbles in my mouth. Just kidding, Im shur Stan means well but he must take better care with hap-hazardously posting Gods Word.

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

[Prayer]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Your statement

quote:
Gays may be trying to redefine marriage(subject), but that(subject) has happened on a regular basis throughout history. Jesus acknowledged it (subject)in Matt 19:8

can be read to mean that Jesus spoke about homosexuals trying to redefine marriage. He spoke about marriage and divorce, but not homosexuals. I understand your statement to mean that various people, including homosexuals, have tried to redefine marriage, but as it is written your statement is easily misunderstood. That is why WildB challenged you.

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
No what, Im showing how the scourge comes in and plays a game.

Do you , no, can you explain Christ!

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Now you're just ranting.
What would you like to know about Christ?
One thing is for sure, He died for ALL sin, which includes the sin of homosexuality.
Maybe you would like to give a reason for the hate within you?

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

So you're telling me you see dead people?
No what, Im showing how the scourge comes in and plays a game.

Do you , no, can you explain Christ!

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

So you're telling me you see dead people?
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
I bet the baseball fans would not be silent on your Mix of script to your opinion.

There are no baseball fans here, and you not understanding plain English is your problem not mine.
k

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
I bet the baseball fans would not be silent on your Mix of script to your opinion.

There are no baseball fans here, and you not understanding plain English is your problem not mine.
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
Yea I wouldn't Ether.
There really is no challenge here, just your error of what you tried to fool the baseball fans with what Jesus said concerning the TOPIC! Didnt you think the bleacher fans would look that up?
My bizzness with you is done. If you would like to go further please PM

You wouldn't what, and who is Ether?

The ONLY one commenting is you, and you keep repeating the same erroneous assertions.

Quite frankly I have no problem with you being silent on this issue, as your extreme bias and vehemence does not reflect well on Christ at all!

There really is no challenge here, just your error of what you tried to fool the baseball fans with what Jesus said concerning the TOPIC! Didnt you think the bleacher fans would look that up?

It is clear to all that you have no Idea as to the meaning of scripture and how to properly apply it. Let us go back to your 1st attempt. You sir said Jesus acknowledged it, that it happened on a regular basis throughout history, GAYS TRYING TO REDEFINE MARRIAGE!

Your statement....is as it is!

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
Yea I wouldn't Ether.
My bizzness with you is done. If you would like to go further please PM

You wouldn't what, and who is Ether?

The ONLY one commenting is you, and you keep repeating the same erroneous assertions.

Quite frankly I have no problem with you being silent on this issue, as your extreme bias and vehemence does not reflect well on Christ at all!

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
Please leave the meat alone till you learn to handle the milk properly son.

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

I'm not really willing to chew my cud again. If you didn't get it the first time I answered you, you won't get it. You just don't like being challenge....that is all!
Yea I wouldn't Ether.

It is clear to all that you have no Idea as to the meaning of scripture and how to properly apply it. Let us go back to your 1st attempt. You sir said Jesus acknowledged it, that it happened on a regular basis throughout history, GAYS TRYING TO REDEFINE MARRIAGE!

My bizzness with you is done. If you would like to go further please PM me.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

I'm not really willing to chew my cud again. If you didn't get it the first time I answered you, you won't get it. You just don't like being challenge....that is all!
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey Big Wild Guy

I've come across references to gayminites and gayminism, but never as a church or religion. Where did you hear that?

Me-self. My use-to be son is very religious about his cult.
I'm sorry about your son, WildB. I know all this must cause you a great deal of pain.
It did for years,
Only prayer and his past exposure to Gods Word can save Him now.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
LOL that verse has to do with all as it maters to LIFE! So your take is its a lump of flesh? You can't even understand scripture so don't pretend that you have a clue to any ones supercilious existence .
Please stop your sillyness.
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

I wouldn't laugh if I were as uninformed about this scripture as you are. Apparently you don't understand the issue of context. Jer 1:4-19 is between God and Jeremiah. No one else. Silliness, is trying to apply it to everyone you don't agree with.

I have no idea how you are looking at Eph 1:4, but based on how you interpret Jer 1:5, I'll not guess either. Suffice it to say it has NO pertinence in regards to this topic or my posts thus far.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Hey Big Wild Guy

I've come across references to gayminites and gayminism, but never as a church or religion. Where did you hear that?

I'm sorry about your son, WildB. I know all this must cause you a great deal of pain.
Stan.
unregistered

quote:
LOL that verse has to do with all as it maters to LIFE! So your take is its a lump of flesh? You can't even understand scripture so don't pretend that you have a clue to any ones supercilious existence .
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

I wouldn't laugh if I were as uninformed about this scripture as you are. Apparently you don't understand the issue of context. Jer 1:4-19 is between God and Jeremiah. No one else. Silliness, is trying to apply it to everyone you don't agree with.

I have no idea how you are looking at Eph 1:4, but based on how you interpret Jer 1:5, I'll not guess either. Suffice it to say it has NO pertinence in regards to this topic or my posts thus far.

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
Oh we seen his assessment before he was born.
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;

That verse has NOTHING to do with your son, it was directed at Jeremiah himself. I can understand your need to prevaricate on your pet sin, but maybe you should actually engage in some dialogue instead of being supercilious.

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:

That verse has NOTHING to do with your son, it was directed at Jeremiah himself. I can understand your need to prevaricate on your pet sin, but maybe you should actually engage in some dialogue instead of being supercilious.
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Gaymanites love you.

How would you know? I doubt you have ever gotten very close to one at all. Don't worry, it's not anymore contagious than all other sin.

[hug]

My son is changing his sex.
So? Was he PROPERLY assessed when he was born?

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
Gaymanites love you.

How would you know? I doubt you have ever gotten very close to one at all. Don't worry, it's not anymore contagious than all other sin.

[hug]

So? Was he PROPERLY assessed when he was born?
Stan.
unregistered

quote:
LOL and we are going to learn your definition of truth from a secular magazine?

No different than thinking you'll learn anything of unbiased consequence from a man that has very little Theological credentials I'd say. Forbes has a rep for integrity and accuracy, Dave Miller does not.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Big Wild Guy

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Hey Big Wild Guy

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Gaymanites love you.

[hug]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

quote:
I guess that depends on whether you want to just learn, or learn the truth.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/09/25/was-america-founded-as-a-christian-nation/

LOL and we are going to learn your definition of truth from a secular magazine?
Stan.
unregistered

quote:
Gaymanites love you.

[hug]

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No, not same- Gayminizium is a cultist sys of belief whose core thinking is that Gods Creation is wrong.
The Constitution is Gods Will for this Country , no longer followed.

Sorry you're losing me....I know what homosexuality is and I don't condone or accept it. The constitution was from men, NOT God. The Bible is from God and contains His will. Under the NC His will is to confess Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Your not losing me, you posted that Gaymanizum is like adultery and put a scripture up to give creditably to your post..
The Constitution was writen from prayerful men,that read and studied the Bible.

No, not same- Gayminizium is a cultist sys of belief whose core thinking is that Gods Creation is wrong.
The Constitution was Gods Will for this Country , no longer followed.

Nope, again not what I posted.
I conveyed that homosexuals are not the only ones that have messed around with the definition of marriage. You seem to think they are.
Homosexuals are NOT cults, JWs are, Mormons are.
The fact that you have to make up a word for it that doesn't exist pretty much shows your very negative bias.
Homosexuals are sinners like all, who have a bondage to having sexual relations with their own gender. No different than pedophiles in that they display and condone aberrant behaviour. That is NOT a cult.
The constitution was NEVER God's will, unless of course you also belong to a cult?
You probably don't even know how many of the founders were ACTUAL Christians.

Gaymanites love you.

--------------------
That is all.....

Stan.
unregistered

I guess that depends on whether you want to just learn, or learn the truth.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/09/25/was-america-founded-as-a-christian-nation/

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevertheless, we all learn something new.
Stan.
unregistered

I'm not a David Miller fan.
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christianity is in the Constitution

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=2556

George Washington Said “Live as Christians”

http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=7&article=3773&topic=33

Founders En Masse Advocated Christianity

http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=7&article=2089&topic=35

Marriage Defined

http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=7&article=4365&topic=36

LGBT-affirming Christian denominations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-affirming_Christian_denominations

Stan.
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry you're losing me....I know what homosexuality is and I don't condone or accept it. The constitution was from men, NOT God. The Bible is from God and contains His will. Under the NC His will is to confess Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Your not losing me, you posted that Gaymanizum is like adultery and put a scripture up to give creditably to your post..

Nope, again not what I posted.
I conveyed that homosexuals are not the only ones that have messed around with the definition of marriage. You seem to think they are.
Homosexuals are NOT cults, JWs are, Mormons are.
The fact that you have to make up a word for it that doesn't exist pretty much shows your very negative bias.
Homosexuals are sinners like all, who have a bondage to having sexual relations with their own gender. No different than pedophiles in that they display and condone aberrant behaviour. That is NOT a cult.
The constitution was NEVER God's will, unless of course you also belong to a cult?
You probably don't even know how many of the founders were ACTUAL Christians.

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
quote:

--------------------
That is all.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement